India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Revelations?

vinusree Groupbie
vinusree
vinusree

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:52am | IP Logged
When is reality of Baby Swapping, Chavi's Cheating, Mohit loosing Chit fund, Emily's truth of real shop culprit and above all Bhabo the Mahaan sati savitri true color going to be exposed. I am sure like me so many people are wondering about those tracks to be cleared and give happiness to Sooraj & Sandhya. Dont they deserve some my fellow forum members? 

Please CV's enough is enough start clearing the mess or you will loose loyal viewers like us. We want happiness in Sorraj & Sandy's life.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102patelpr4ishupadma_Surya_LovePrajanijitaFazzib2011cimbaDabhholicslodkagilanitish95nep3Divz.

slodkagila IF-Dazzler
slodkagila
slodkagila

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
completely agree with u. I'm eagerly waiting for those revelations most importantly bhabo's revelation... But by looking at the pace in which the cv's follow i think it will take another one month to reveal all these... But i also wish the cv's give us a good treat with 500th episode... I don want tension filled epi but want to see happy surya & sandy stepping into her dream with the approval of all (matka cancellation Wink)

Edited by shobhana_dabh - 24 June 2013 at 5:02am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmasathiyamb2011nitish95nep3Divz.

shruthiravi IF-Sizzlerz
shruthiravi
shruthiravi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
completely agree with you. There is lot of mess to be cleared and SURYA need some happiness. Sandhya should be happy on her b'day. If all is not well how will Sooraj awake her at the stroke of midnight and give her a big bunch of Red roses Day Dreaming and a lovely hug.

Comon I am not planning to look at a crying SURYA on Sandhya's b'day. But a romantic SURYA. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishupadmanijitab2011nitish95

rajagra14 Newbie
rajagra14
rajagra14

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Bhabo  Is A BITCH

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index