Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

practicecalm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: manesha76

Meera has been abused by Rashid . Neeli Neeli ankhoin wala beta is of Rashid . 

Yeah RIGHT!!! and u are the sole CV who hatched this plan!! Antaryaami paayi laagu 😆 wotevah

Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good post.Sultan is MK and Meera's son.Period.Thats what CV's are gonna prove.We should wait and watch and enjoy the unfolding of the drama.
I don't want Sultan to be Radhaji's son.
And one fine day Justice will be served and the Truth will prevail,till then the Prosecutors and the defense Lawyers will be busy as it is their job to prove and disprove various theories.And Ultimate verdict will be given by the Judge,i mean the CV's.

Till then,lovers of the show,MBEIEJ ,will be eating popcorn and rooting for one character or the other and will wait for the verdict.And ,yes, there is gonna be Only One Winner.😃
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: practicecalm

Yeah RIGHT!!! and u are the sole CV who hatched this plan!! Antaryaami paayi laagu 😆 wotevah

Yes Rashid is Sultan's real father . Ayushyaman bhav Bhagwaan tumhe Sadbudhi de Baccha . 
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Meera is a woman who got used, abused and cheated...
But i don't want Sulthan to be Radha's son.. he is MK-Meera's son, i don't have any doubt on that... Now lets see how its gonna get prooved and how RK.. MAdhu and Radhaji will cop-up with the truth.. or is there anything more to be revealed from MK's side...
I am still keeping doubts on Rasheed's story...
imdiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi I don't care what ppl say I agree with ur post...i like RK and MB so much what my heart goes out to Sultaan and Meera for now...
kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with r post its interesting...
lets just wait and watch what happen