Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT:EDT 24/06 (Page 31)

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Originally posted by --MI--

I think something has happened to jigri that's why both mohan jigri are not in bidaai

But wasn't there a Mohan bd in that scene? Confused  Doesn't that mean that Mohan was supposed to be in the Bidai ?

I think Mohan is there in the Bidaai.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesanNeelimaSJ

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Zyada se zyada Renu Bhabhi might taunt him thats all! And Mohan will hardly care about it. Baki kisika ka bhi taunt ka koi matlab nahi banta hai.

NBT 2 will end with Mother Earth swallowing Mohan! LOL

Excellent Ramayan story in the opposite. Also they better give some other expressions to Kanwar, he can still portray the angry/scheming fellow with a different expression

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeesansumiswapNeelimaSJ

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
By Neelu:"But I wonder what part does Munna(Addu) play here? He went with the intention of getting Beera somehow married to Navi. But now he has revealed Beera-Dada plan to Mohan. I am sure he hardly expected Mohan to go ahead with the wedding after knowing all that. So has he shot himself in the foot by revealing the truth? Was it a momentary weakness which made him do it? Or is there a bigger plan?"

Leesan: I'm getting the uneasy feeling that Jigri will be harmed, but not by Addu ! Even though he administers the injection. I think this ID exchange occurred due to something more sinister ! Addu or Munna witnessed an event that may have led to terrible outcome,and maybe that's why Addu doesn't want Munna to be identified by his Amma. He my actually be trying to protect him.

Moner_RadiosumiswapNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Leesan: I'm getting the uneasy feeling that Jigri will be harmed, but not by Addu ! Even though he administers the injection. I think this ID exchange occurred due to something more sinister ! Addu or Munna witnessed an event that may have led to terrible outcome,and maybe that's why Addu doesn't want Munna to be identified by his Amma. He my actually be trying to protect him.
Oh man! I can take MU over anyone harming Jigri.

I think Jigri should be sent away with his Dadi and not killed.

Moner_RadioLeesansumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged

By Neelu:"But I wonder what part does Munna(Addu) play here? He went with the intention of getting Beera somehow married to Navi. But now he has revealed Beera-Dada plan to Mohan. I am sure he hardly expected Mohan to go ahead with the wedding after knowing all that. So has he shot himself in the foot by revealing the truth? Was it a momentary weakness which made him do it? Or is there a bigger plan?"

They have only 3 months left to clarify Addu's stance! They better start doing it! Its getting messier by the day now!

Moner_RadioLeesan

ThePirateKing Goldie
ThePirateKing
ThePirateKing

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Yeah better they send him away with his Grandmom happily and bring the end to his character. Any idea how days more will Manish remain in the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesansumiswapNeelimaSJ

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Me too! But there's danger lurking somewhere! Ouch   And I think Jigri's identity may be compromised soon!  There's a major secret brewing between these two! I'm convinced Addu wants control  of Dadaji's empire to expose and destroy it once and for all! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radio

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
By Sumi:"They have only 3 months left to clarify Addu's stance! They better start doing it! Its getting messier by the day now! "

Lol! 3 months is an  eternity to redeem Addu,by soap standards!! LOL

But I think the tide is beginning to turn in his favor, at least I hope so! Wink

ThePirateKingMoner_Radio

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index