Hi All!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingLeesan

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

but then the question arises, why the "happy -wala bidaai " as per the BTS scenes ? i think here beera will take a 180 degree turn and play his triumph card, he is still siding his Daddaji but will do something to save his skin which will prove his love towards nanhi and her faith on him right and will land mohan in an awkward position after this drama. and if beera can prove mohan's doubts on him wrong, then why should nanhi not trust him ? eventually the wedding will take place and the bidaai too. 
Polly, agree with this. I also imagine Beera to do a turn and claim his love for Navi by marrying her. He can find many other ways to take his revenge after the wedding.

But I wonder what part does Munna(Addu) play here? He went with the intention of getting Beera somehow married to Navi. But now he has revealed Beera-Dada plan to Mohan. I am sure he hardly expected Mohan to go ahead with the wedding after knowing all that. So has he shot himself in the foot by revealing the truth? Was it a momentary weakness which made him do it? Or is there a bigger plan?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesansumiswap

RightWingTroll IF-Addictz
RightWingTroll
RightWingTroll

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
I think something has happened to jigri that's why both mohan jigri are not in bidaai

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Originally posted by --MI--

Ok neelima I will do it
Thanks Vyas Hug

But there are some rules
1) Use of punctuation is mandatory(No loopholes here)
2) First alphabet of the first word of every sentence has to be capitalized.
3) You should only write what is been shown and not your own demented stuff.

ROFL bas yahi kaam toh usse nahi hota !ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJsumiswap

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Polly, agree with this. I also imagine Beera to do a turn and claim his love for Navi by marrying her. He can find many other ways to take his revenge after the wedding.

But I wonder what part does Munna(Addu) play here? He went with the intention of getting Beera somehow married to Navi. But now he has revealed Beera-Dada plan to Mohan. I am sure he hardly expected Mohan to go ahead with the wedding after knowing all that. So has he shot himself in the foot by revealing the truth? Was it a momentary weakness which made him do it? Or is there a bigger plan?

I feel it was momentary weakness on Addu's part. Why doesn't Kanwar show different expressions!! Angry...
For a long time I thought it was his dream LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingMoner_RadioLeesanNeelimaSJ

Leesan IF-Rockerz
Leesan
Leesan

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
So I guess we have a second generation separation to look forward to! Oh boy! Wink Here we go again! LOL

Moner_RadiosumiswapNeelimaSJ

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumiswap

Aur kisike beech mein MU hoga toh bhi that wont have any impact! How will it matter if Renu Bhabhi or any of the other Vyases MU Mohan...that will be so yawn inducing! So I think there will be no MU but Navika will face all Bahu like harship now in Dadda ki haveli because Beera will suddenly become swabhimaani who will refuse to stay in the house gifted by Mohan. And will take Navika to the danger wali haveli! Dead

Navika trusting Beera is natural in my opinion because she loves him and there is no reason why she can distrust him. She probably thinks that Mohan is paranoid about her marrying Beera because of Daddaji.

Agree! But still don't want to watch Mohan being taunted anymore. It has become a cliche in this show. Like I said the only thing left is for Mohan to wail that the earth opens up and swallows him.

In a way even I understand Navi trusting Beera. But if I were in her place I would at least have a few doubts of my own. But I won't blame her for trusting him. Yet I won't completely understand it eitherLOL

Moner_RadioLeesansumiswap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index