Posted: 10 years ago
i guess they will show  megha  off on a tirath or something to  explain aakansha absence  for some time due to her  personal commitments 
Originally posted by --MI--

i guess they will show  megha  off on a tirath or something to  explain aakansha absence  for some time due to her  personal commitments 
Or even better MM goes on a Honeymoon for NB's wedding!!! 😆😉
Addu/Beera's redemption and RJ's/Jigri's truth is what is left of the story now I guess. I am not expecting any new tracks or new entries Edited by CapeBuffalo - 10 years ago
Originally posted by CapeBuffalo

Addu/Beera's redemption and RJ's/Jigri's truth is what is left of the story now I guess. I am not expecting any new tracks or new entries

SS will not get any new entry! He will be hit if he does that!

Addu/Beera's redemption and RJ's/Jigri's truth is what is left of the story now I guess. I am not expecting any new tracks or new entries
Yes Nara, if only they can focus on that instead of this twist games!!! Aren't they bored and tired to death introducing only twists without any story in them! 😆😆
Originally posted by Senpoo

Hi I'm back!
And I got the song!!! Jholu Raam from Gunchakkar!!! Weird song it is! 😆😆

Hi Honey 🤗

Ghanchakkar is very funny! 😆 especially Lazy Lad 😆
Originally posted by sumiswap

SS will not get any new entry! He will be hit if he does that!

He has to sustain the show on this thin storyline for 3 months now!!!!
Originally posted by Senpoo

Yes Nara, if only they can focus on that instead of this twist games!!! Aren't they bored and tired to death introducing only twists without any story in them! 😆😆

Well apparently our story writer loves the character of Munna so much that at times he needs to be reminded that Mohan is the hero of the show! No wonder there is no story in the show!

There is nothing about Munna that has been shown so far...what are they waiting for now! 🤢

He has to sustain the show on this thin storyline for 3 months now!!!!

Well going by the pace at which they are shooting episodes these days...3 months is long enough to show all this!

The wedding sequence has been extremely snail paced! 🥱