Posted: 10 years ago
Yep KKK was fantastic yesterday, the way his expressions changed while Addu was speaking.

So whatz the feedback about Jodha-Akbar, I hope Kekta will not turn it into a saas-bahu serial with Maham Anga and Jodha bickering with each other.

Finally the meeting starts, catch you laterπŸ€—
Kanwar's role demanded an aura of anger ,revenge and most of all...mystery! Is he or isn't he? Did he or didn't he? Will he or won't he? 

He couldn't reveal too much of his inner turmoil,till now. I think he's done a really good job of maintaining the mysterious aura, and having that deep dark voice certainly helped! πŸ˜‰  He's just 20 as well,and kinda still earning the ropes! Thumbs up from my pov! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

leesan :

just read your winning speech from the podium, why did you stomp away without completing the speech dear ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bdw, an important question, why did you people select me as the Aarti of the Forum πŸ˜•? please explain someone.

Lol! I got beyond myself! Thinking I was all that ,until I was put in my place and cut down to size! πŸ˜†

Aarti is a very smart girl! She knows how to get what  she wants , using honey instead of gall! She plays her cards right and adjusts easily to any situation! Yet she's very honest and genuine! 

Does that answer your question sweetie? πŸ˜†
leesan : okay, thank you for the explanation.😊
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

leesan : okay, thank you for the explanation.😊

Welcome Polly! πŸ˜Š    Have to get some sleep! Later,hopefully! Bye all! πŸ˜Š
bye leesan ! see you later !  πŸ˜ƒ
Hii Hii Hiii alll!!!! Good day everyone!!! What's MMTing here??!! πŸ˜‰