Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

OMG!!!! Its Lee 🤗 How you doing???

Enjoying the show?

Lol! Neelu! ðŸ¤—    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I'm trying to savor all of NBT now, good and not so good! There are prolly just 3 months left at most, and when it's over,it's over! So I'm just gonna sit back and make the most of the time left! ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Oh yes we are awesome and congrats to you as we'll we are sir jadeja and nohit sharma of NBt forum
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jai Shree Krishna Vyas and hello to others,

Boss is on chutti today, maybe took Rafa's loss yesterday too much to heart, so when the cat is away the mice play.

I don't want an MU track that's it

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
But I'm enjoying the Mohan : Addu scenes especially! And you? 
BombayTroll thumbnail
Well lesnan let's see it is one and same and wedding takes places means mohan was proved wrong and embarrassed again
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi people! ðŸ¤—

Well our show is now a better copy of Uttaran if I may call it so! Better because it has better actors 😆 .

MM will not have an MU. As per my sources 😉 😆...okay as per Sonal! When I asked her she said 'That will happen only over my dead body!' 😆😆...poor lady is too frustrated!
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi peeps, i posted my explanation of the promo scene in ami's thread, go and have a look. 

or shall i repost it here ?
BombayTroll thumbnail
Hello Narayan that's what you will get and I won't be surprised if megha turns against mohan too after all that remarriage drama haha
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Moner_Radio

hi peeps, i posted my explanation of the promo scene in ami's thread, go and have a look. 

or shall i repost it here ?

Polly I read it. I kind of agree to it. She trusts Beera just as much as she trusts Mohan, plus Mohan's advice of believing in your love is playing a very important role in her decision...poor girl is inviting trouble and she is unaware!
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lee - Yeah 3 months left at the most. Frankly it would be bit of a relief. It is sad to see the show stooping to so low.

Vyas - In that case I am Sir and you are Nohit 😆

I also don't want no MU. It would be seriously annoying if they show everyone doubting Mohan's intentions now. If Papaji says "Mohan tumse yeh umeed nahi thi" he should be shot.