Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

What does sultan even want ? (Page 2)

.Lonewalker. IF-Sizzlerz
.Lonewalker.
.Lonewalker.

Crazy Creative Junior

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
great post Clap a sensible one Smile
Seriously what does Bhai wants to do ? What does he mean by giving back respect ? His Mom wasn't humiliated publicly ...yaa she was cheated , but the person who cheated her is long dead . & RK & Radhaji had no idea about all these...they themselves are victims... how can ranting on them do anything good to Meera Confused ?? & regarding the properties...those r earned by RK himself , he didn inheritate them from MK . Even if he did some those r Radhaji's property (according to Rashid MK's condition was very bad . & then married rich Radhaji & got properties from her) . So Sultan doesn have any claim on any property . What does he actually want ?? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorebipsCroppedHorizon.

CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

100% agree each & every word are right, cvs gone mad! Sultan prem ne cv ko pagal bana dala. Ab jab trp jaegi to aur pagal ho jaenge aur Sultn prem dikhaenge isi taraha se audience khote jaenge aur Sultan prem me apne apko diwaliya kar denge.

CVs Sultan k prem me khud ko jala rahe hai re..samjha kar! JIs mohabbat me diwangi na ho woh mohabbat hi kya hai??? ROFLROFL
CroppedHorizon. IF-Sizzlerz
CroppedHorizon.
CroppedHorizon.

BollyCurry Visual Effects

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

great post Clap a sensible one Smile
Seriously what does Bhai wants to do ? What does he mean by giving back respect ? His Mom wasn't humiliated publicly ...yaa she was cheated , but the person who cheated her is long dead . & RK & Radhaji had no idea about all these...they themselves are victims... how can ranting on them do anything good to Meera Confused ?? & regarding the properties...those r earned by RK himself , he didn inheritate them from MK . Even if he did some those r Radhaji's property (according to Rashid MK's condition was very bad . & then married rich Radhaji & got properties from her) . So Sultan doesn have any claim on any property . What does he actually want ?? Confused

ye toh bass Cvs hi jaane! Sunne me araha tha ki RK mansion was built on MK's property so Sultan thinks he has right to stay there!! HILARIOUS ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Taniya20 IF-Dazzler
Taniya20
Taniya20

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
First of all where is the solid proof that the entire story is tru???????? Sleepy ... Without the proof he is expecting everyone to believe him?????? Really??????Dead

Rest all i totally agree with you.!!!!!!!!!!!!  Its a total nonsense track DeadDeadDeadDead...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CroppedHorizon.

sanaammu Goldie
sanaammu
sanaammu

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Agree with you ...Actually sultan is overreacting to the situation because uske man mein bas RK se jealousy bhara hua hai ...thats all 
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:53am | IP Logged
10. does sultan secretly love rk ? is he dying to be declared rk's brother ? Is he dreaming of calling madhu "bhabhi" and eat aloo paranthas from her hand?

^You know this is very much possible and I have always doubted his intentionsLOL Just read the news that his role is a cameo and has been extended I guess because DD is busy with JDJ.
teletubby IF-Dazzler
teletubby
teletubby

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:56am | IP Logged
grt post

can see how zabardasti cvs r thosoing th track n bhaifamily down audiences throat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagr

minu_8 IF-Dazzler
minu_8
minu_8

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

10. does sultan secretly love rk ? is he dying to be declared rk's brother ? Is he dreaming of calling madhu "bhabhi" and eat aloo paranthas from her hand?

<font size="2" color="#006600">^You know this is very much possible and I have always doubted hisintentionsLOLJust read the news that his role is a cameo and has been extended I guess because DD is busy with JDJ.</font>

Chakku where did u read this news?

Go to top