Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

Don't knw but I also want Star utsav to retelecast IPK for Indian viewers

But they are!! Have you guys been not listening?!! πŸ˜† In India, they are going to bring it on Star Utsav!! No timing yet!! Why can't they bring it back on Life Ok in India too?!! Is it because it will effect the ratings?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shreya
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: spate22

But they are!! Have you guys been not listening?!! πŸ˜† In India, they are going to bring it on Star Utsav!! No timing yet!! Why can't they bring it back on Life Ok in India too?!! Is it because it will effect the ratings?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Shreya

Thx but some r saying yes & some r saying no...so little confused...Yeah good point it'll affect the ratings πŸ˜† 
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for sharing the link...so excited to see Arshi on TV again πŸ˜ƒ Cannot wait for the re-run!!
ky.chandratre thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
woo sanaya bhi ipk ko bhout miss karti hai hope ki wo bhi ipk session 2 aaye lekin...i miss them
AMNP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS...it was so good to hear Sanaya talk about IPK..She's happy about the re-run just like us...want to know what Barun feels about it as well...hoping that they re-run the show on star utsav sooonm, can't wait for it 😊
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing, nice to hear sanaya talking about ipk 😊 missing my sanka devi and her laad governor a lot, hope we hear from barun on this too! wish them both happiness and success hamesha and hope we get them both back together onscreen one day 
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my god!! Thanks for posting the link...I literally have tears in eyes...and heart is going boom bodi boom.

Really looking forward to the rerun.
lalarukh thumbnail
Thanks alot for the link...u know when rabba ve played i felt like crying...uff so much emotions attached with it :)
mubashera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
aww a rush of memories and emotions came back!! 😭 tfs