padatvad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I can't understand Munna. He has forsaken his loving family - his mother who used to love him the most in the world and an elder sister who doted on him. He is not bothered that his sister's marriage might not take place and she is let down by Beera at the last moment or the loss of face of his whole family in front of the whole world. All he wants in life is to take over Daddaji's illicit and illegal business. He wants to become Goon number 1. What an aim in life!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabi157 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ya,he is such a complicated person🤪
zandu37 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: padatvad

I can't understand Munna. He has forsaken his loving family - his mother who used to love him the most in the world and an elder sister who doted on him. He is not bothered that his sister's marriage might not take place and she is let down by Beera at the last moment or the loss of face of his whole family in front of the whole world. All he wants in life is to take over Daddaji's illicit and illegal business. He wants to become Goon number 1. What an aim in life!!!!!!!!

Please understand. He wants to take over Daddaji's kidnapping business so that he has all the details and can expose and smash the racket once and for all. Since he himself was a victim of kidnapping, he had made a promise when he was young that one day he would break the kidnapping racket that spoilt the lives of so many kids. And that,my friend, is his single minded aim in life that he has been referring to all this while  - and no one , not even Daddaji or Mohan can come between him and this aim of his.

shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ya he s a CC - that is confusing creature ðŸ˜†