SS - Sandhya's new mother - Part-3

jhema thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

The link forPart -1 , Part -2  

Suraj on seeing bhabho says "Bhabho! ", Bhabho sitting in her bed says,"Suraj ! I don't want to talk to anyone. Just go away from here and leave me alone."  Suraj  comes near her and turns her towards him and says with determination," But Bhabho! I want to talk." Bhabho remains silent. Suraj shows her the bandage (chavi's) in his hand to her and  says " Bhabho ! Did u know what is this? " Sandhya was shocked to see the bandage . Bhabho stares at him " Do u think that I'm a fool  and  I can't recognize this". Suraj " No bhabho! Not like that. I meant that do you remember who use this in our house?."  Suraj gives the bandage to her. Bhabho while seeing the bandage says "arrey! chavi use this. She had a wound in her leg." Sandhya  in her mind "How did surajji get this? "  

"Bhabho! I got this from sandhya's drawer" saying this Suraj turns to sandhya, "Sandhya! Why did you kept it in your drawer?Tell Now." Sandhya bowed her head down and doesn't reply him. Suraj says to sandhya, "Sandhya ! you have to tell everything now. Why are you not opening your mouth". Bhabho shouts, "Suraj ! What are you doing?I don't understand." Suraj "Bhabho! She won't open her mouth .But I don't want to leave it." Bhabho was confused. Again suraj says "Bhabho! Do you remember chavi has wound on her leg on the exam day? After you breaks the first pot you asked  sandhya to prove her innocence. Just connect these Bhabho. You can got that sandhya keep it in her drawer to prove herself to you.This means the mistake is Chavi's"  Sandhya was stunned  by his words. Bhabho was shocked to hear this.

Bhabho without getting down in her ego "Suraj! Why are you telling this to me now! You are telling that I do the mistake by breaking the pot wrongly  isn't it?." Suraj  "No Bhabho No ". Sandhya  on seeing all this she is even more hurted . She  can't tolerate that suraj is continuously  getting hurt because of her dream.She does not know how to stop suraj. Again bhabho raised her voice and says "Ok! If I agree with you, What about the other two pots? Do you have reasons for that pots also?,"Suraj suddenly replies "Yes bhabho!".  Bhabho stares at him angrily.

Suraj explained  that his shop shutter was left open by Emily. He adds that Emily herself confessed her mistake to him today.". Bhabho asked him,"Then Why did She(sandhya)  said  that  she is the reason for your loss?" Suraj , "because " saying this he stopped for a while and see sandhya's face. Sandhya is full of tears. Sandhya doubted him whether he knows about Bhabho's mistake (Liqour chocolate). Suraj continues "Because  she wants you to win the challenge bhabho". Bhabho  gives him a stern look. Sandhya  sees suraj  with a  shocking face. Suraj while seeing sandhya through his corner of eyes, replies to bhabho "Yes, bhabho! She deliberately do the third mistake  to make you to break the pot". Bhabho was shocked to hear this at first but her ego hits her again. "I can't believe all these .Once the pot broken was broken.I don't want to discuss  about it further" saying this she was about to leave.

Suraj stops her, "Bhabho, Please reconsider about it. Sandhya's dream is very much important for her, ofcourse for me also. Just think again". Bhabho " Suraj ! I already told you that I don't want to discuss about it. Leave this matter and do your work." Suraj with full of tears,"Bhabho, Sandhya  kept you in a level more than her mother, Couldn't  you treat her even like a DIL." On hearing this bhabho shouted "Leave me alone".  Sandhya  can't  stand here  even for a second after these. She hold suraj hands and they leave Bhabho's room. 

Part -4 , Part -5

Edited by jhema - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what was that????? No conclusion ... Bhabo didn't change till the end... I want part 4
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shobi Sooraj hasnt spoken about LC. Unless he speaks that Bhabo wont change. Hemaji Part 4 please. I am enjoying