Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Series:The Life of Capt. & Mrs. Raizada#2 (Page 13)

Arjuhisis IF-Sizzlerz
Arjuhisis
Arjuhisis

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
fabulous story semanti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged

its ends and yaa with so many questions

abhi and naryan are adopted?

its wonderful like always 

i always love your every piece of writing 

l never analyze it because i don't want to 

and moreover its really overwhelming feeling and i always attached to your writing whether Arhi tales, celebration, or WAUFMAIO, 

i want you continue this series but its upto you i can't force but looking forward for your new story 

i really want to request you u wrote "Constant and Variables" in arhi tales

please if you will have time then  try that concept when khushi is not so beautifull or physically unfit, and arnav is most handsome man and all 

that was most favorite 

CheshireBilli

lakraj80 IF-Dazzler
lakraj80
lakraj80

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
It was a great update. Thanks for the email.

CheshireBilli

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Semanti, so sorry for this extremely long delay in commenting on the conclusion to a wonderful series! Real life intruded, so couldn't get the time to put down my views.

A fitting conclusion as you've included all the characters in one way or another and smoothly closed the various loops! Lavanya expressing shock at the thought of Creepy Shyam [nice name, by the way] marrying Sheetal, and Aman least bothered about the same was a nice beginning to the os. Their banter is amusing as is Lavanya's plan to stop subscribing to the newspaper just because her hubby is more interested in it than in her scintillating conversation. This Aman is the same person who ensured to kiss her in full public view to mark her as his so that Shyam or any other male might think twice before propositioning her! Kaseera and Amara are cute… their antics have been very realistically depicted… it seems to be an unspoken rule for older siblings / friends to scare the living daylights out of their younger ones! Kaseera seems to have inherited her mom's angelic smile and dad's naughty temperament! The Lavanya-Khushi friendship is being replayed by their daughters. Khushi texting, pretending to be Arnav, and Lavanya catching on and getting her own back by quipping about how hormonal she is… love their friendship and how each is always there for the other in times of need. When Rajeev Chauhan was introduced, feeling happy about being invited by 'she', for a minute there I thought Nani had invited him, and that this was the beginning of a new romance! That he turned out to be Garima's beau was a surprise! The extended family celebrating Nani's eighty-fifth birthday was quite moving! Neerav's frustration with Arnav's Big Brother attitude and Anjali's amorous escapade with him — the sneaking out — really made them resemble the horny teenagers Arnav considers them to be, and was quite adorable. Nice to see them relive their youthful days before work and family took over! The role reversal between Garima and Khushi and Lavanya was funny yet touching… the girls pulling G-Ma's leg, giving her the third degree and she blushing was endearing… Garima revealing her fears and the girls advising her was nicely done and again very realistic… Garima deserves a chance at her own happily ever after! The passion between Arnav and Khushi is still red hot and scorches the pages… love the touches of reality you bring to your story: Arnav and Khushi having to make adjustments to their love life as their kid wants to sleep in their bed… to make love, they have to make the best of any opportunity that arises! Neerav's notion of revenge was really apt and sweet! It left Arnav speechless and fuming! Arnav's insecurity regarding Vikram Kapoor, his smug satisfaction at Khushi's reassurance that he takes priority over Vikram and his avoidance of possible hormonal fights were hilarious yet adorable! Khushi's take on the six degrees of separation, from her fight with Arnav to Vikram's marriage to Payal, was truly epic… the stories began with Khushi and Arnav and ended with them… BEAUTIFUL conclusion!

CheshireBilli

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Very cute ending!

CheshireBilli

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 30 June 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
nyccc :))

CheshireBilli

darya20 Goldie
darya20
darya20

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Just read it all in one go 
And loved it so much 

CheshireBilli

IPK007 IF-Rockerz
IPK007
IPK007

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I kept putting off reading the last three instalments of this series as I really didn't want to say bye to Captain Raizada...easily one of my fav Arnavs out there...Ouch

Well...I guess all good things must come to an end and I'm glad you're starting a new full length FFSmile

Loved all three of them...'Once Upon A Love' was perhaps my fav of the three as I have a penchant for history and historical romances.. Loved the characters of Nani and Nana ji.

Tere Ishq Mein was cute too...and especially enjoyed Arnav's heartfelt 'Good riddance' at the end...LOL

Last chapter...was a wonderfully written chapter where all (almost) the loose ends were nicely tied...all the stories revisited and we came a full circle to the moment where Arnav reminisces about how he had first met Khushi...and his initial impression of her...aah...Nostalgia..Cry

Really loved reading this series...will definitely re read it...Smile

And I already miss Capt Raizada..Ouch

Edited by IPK007 - 03 July 2013 at 1:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilliAnupama.

Go to top