Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

OS Series:The Life of Capt. & Mrs. Raizada#2 (Page 12)

henamani IF-Dazzler
henamani
henamani

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
bye bye handsome captain
i am saved semanti bc of ur A/N
there is sth to look forward to

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBilli

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LooneyLuna

Dearest captain

This cannot be goodbye. I will text u from Paris!

Lava

EDIT for Looneyness: 

Let me start from the start, when expel sent me to the WAUFMAIO thread, and was all like if you dont read this story you wont get PM's for my updex, bas! (lies and exaggeration, hamesha) 

So I read it in the sequence you asked us to in your index. (Surprisingly!) You had me at the unconventional beginning..wonly u and J can start with shyam jha in the prologue and still manage to leave me awl shades of desperate for chapter 1. Then there was the way the captain handled Snakewa, and I was like asdfniasdfa I have to meet this man ya? 

And he was more than just dreamy and perfect, he was hilarious. I still remember getting the "I want to watch WAUFMAIO in the cinemas" pheelz. It was a perfect chic lit. 

But then you brought them back again with the OS series and den hilarity re-dun with the touch of lau and (ben)afflection. After I got to know you I wouldn't have pegged you for someone to write something about the happily ever after bit, for filling in all these gaps. And yet with every story you did, being the indie, unconventional, hipster writer you are haha. 

Thank you for this universe that encompassed the real, reel and phandom world all in one, with such ease, tact and giggles. Thank you for letting me loone and spam around on your thread, and indulging me with my post the freaking chapter already jibes. Thank you for a dreammmy cast, the captain might still be 70% of who you said he was, the rest 30% though is still someone in my head..I cant really put a face too yet, unlike people who have visited lakes etc ;) 

I am going to miss it, but:
1. I know the giggles will continue in asli duniya as long as the technological force be with us! 
2. I can still discuss this men 5eva on this thread yay! 
3. I am glad you ended it when you did, the last chapter was EPIC. Which brings me to... 

EDIT for Captain Finale: 
By know you must know my skillz really lay in making lists. Here is the last one.

Luna(tics) perspective on why da finale was epic: 
1. Aman just casually reading a newspaper and hiding his grin behind it. MEN. Epiphany part 2: non-gooey men (apart from the whole persistence in goa), is why I love this story as well. 

2. HOUSEBOAT. do I even need to expand?! 

3. Lava's comment about cancelling newspaper subscription..just reminds me of the easy way you incorporated two individuals in a relationship..a marriage. 

4. Kaseera, she is sort of a cameo in this story yet the easy winner..again you write children as well as you do 25year old's. TG must be proud of your technical prowess bro. 

5. The TEXTING. It got nothing on misunderwearing autocorrect texts that are so popular these days. (random) 

6. HIKING. kya bolun ab? 

7. Nicknames, I am glad you picked on those. ps. Lava 5eva bas. 

8. I am so happy for Dadi and I almost started singing "happy birthday" while reading it. :') 

9. The twins. For a second I thought something happened to PJ and Varun! But then I remembered this be SKD ya, den adoption dun. But in all honesty just like Arnav, I cannot imagine Anjali to be any older than 18 and its weird to think they have two 5 year old twins. I think this is exactly what you needed to show "maturity" and "growth"? 

10. Neerav just casually making anjali blush, he always had a smart mouth..in a nice way! 

11. G-Ma and Rajeev lau story, didnt see that coming, but such a pleasant surprise, as usual I love the tact with which you handled it, credit goes to TG den? ps. G-ma also gave me da exact same pheelz as expel!!! Gutter telepathy 5eva. 

12. Deliberate pallu drops, pregnant hormonal misses, performance non-anxiety husbands..is exactly how you transitioned from the Goa story to the Shantivan tales. 

13. Jalebis and Hot TV Actors, two things a phanki cant stay away from..Neerav knows us too well yaara. 

14. Khushi's sulja hua understanding for being responsible for everyone's happily ever after's is just LOL. 

15. THE CAPTAIN - "I just do. Like I knew all those years ago that the crazy girl who argued over video games and blushed at the drop of a hat would be the right girl for me."

Luna
ps. thus ends my last phunny pheelz wali story. Thank you =') 

ps for TG. sorry ya, dont misunderwear and confuse this comment with the story, m not half as talented a writer as S, ya? 

ps for J. ROFLs. 

My comment on this comment:

1. Someone sure has a penchant for making lists.

2.I DID send you to this thread, where's the exaggeration DAN?

3. Haha, Daiyya Ho 5eva, ya?

4.Indie, unconventional hipster? Couldn't have put it better myself. Clap

5.30% face is in the French house, M tink? Wink

6. Immortalizing houseboats since 5eva, awl credit goes to moi. *takes a bow*

7. G-ma! S, kaha tha na maine? (You make me proud, Luna)

8.TG is too ishmart ya? M tink she should write something soonish , agree wif me?

9.The texting: I'll miss that the most, dammit!

10. Hurray for asli duniya tech inventions!

And finally, a P.S for you: Stop ROFL

S, M tink da Looney one's Loonyness is rubbing off on me ya? Shocked

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmanramLooneyLunaCheshireBilliEccentrica

Amanram IF-Dazzler
Amanram
Amanram

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Non!! Ca ne peut pas etre la fin! C'est trop triste ca!!!Cry

I can't believe we are at the end of the life of the Capt and Mrs Raizada - loved Neerav's revenge though - he deserved his moment of glory! Shyam and Sheetal - what a mix

All I can say is Bless the Captain and his family and can't wait to read your new story

CheshireBilli

aaradhaya1688 IF-Dazzler
aaradhaya1688
aaradhaya1688

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Superb ending

CheshireBilli

rati123 Goldie
rati123
rati123

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Really nice! I am sorry this is ending .

CheshireBilli

...shruti... IF-Sizzlerz
...shruti...
...shruti...

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Lol Shyam and sheetal I don't what to say

The last part was the best truly said a game of angry birds led to each ppl completing their amazing life
Love it and m so gonna miss reading this

CheshireBilli

reflorated IF-Rockerz
reflorated
reflorated

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I don't know if I should cry for the end of a beautiful series, or laugh at the promise this last OS showed.

wont ask you to continue any more, but ...

POST SAME COIN PLEASE

[IMG]

CheshireBilli

InkyCupid Goldie
InkyCupid
InkyCupid

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Comment unresed on page 1:)

CheshireBilli

Go to top