OS Series:The Life of Capt. & Mrs. Raizada#2

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Removed

Edited by Semanti - 01 April 2014 at 6:51am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

patel1501neha_mayurbhambaridancydreamerAtyayanumaddurimelovemayurskmr.bskarsvinuvaleyriesaavan_loverdreamymayaRandomGirltabzzIronButterflyArshix144nazcaLooneyLunasimi58-Shobhu21-AmanramSamyxxcherrybloom1.ButterCup.luvraj4evermsinshonagudiaamaypranay207shikhadeeswarnashree10varsha2KDEXPELLIARMUSHumayraRiima_Azraa_disha_ar_sajan4evrdrunkiiebabesnoopy84ArjuhisisEccentricakondhiliRasgulla_spspvd

CheshireBilli IF-Dazzler
CheshireBilli
CheshireBilli

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Removed

Edited by Semanti - 01 April 2014 at 6:44am

The following 185 member(s) liked the above post:

sudumonharini19gogo9895anaviabhirithuparnakhubrishigunjanHope1007zenith_zzIyamnurmaayushikumar1sarunfanpriyankasan02paris_leesaborni123daydreamGargi.Gmdm2013mythrayesrsan12malar3nimkoArshinmeCest.la.vienaj84sangeethbalabhambarisony1990dancydreamerfairycakejazz.kaurxxSassyxxcoffeearomashr3291sydykashevanumaddurimuzic_lyfC3_IFcutie13day_lilyArchu61thebubblespop12ArmelahatathbristiSmitaCletusanisa79anamika00PedaDiaphanousLIONHEART124555mrignayanibrinnydisha7psychofoolhari93ipkknd_gbdfansamaz95gatacitisoppyreshknshr1234Dreamy123ducky_annexyzsmhappypeacepalaayanarshifan91makeitgoodArshi_fanadcrazyqueentinklebyAmita2014RainyDaysArilipmayurisb80Nandzanonyasrvks11sk2405littlemissstarjust4thisrobinhood008barbiebalabunnylovessunnytabzzblablabla_mo7GoldenEyesRaila1014faffyShweta1691RandomGirlLadyRdreamymayasher_locksaavan_loverInfinite_Flamerati123msmarpleneverbeforevaleyrieseabeautypinkly..Swapnali..pmpm1sagarpatadialazylad8-FauZiAmanramswetha_chRhysennJaponica-Shobhu21-kirti123IPKKNDkaur92simi58segadDalmuthuyaLooneyLunalakraj80emistry__blossom__Maddy1270iritzRishita.SIholicApoorvarani-DobByDoDgeR-aarrsshhiiaaradhaya1688IronButterflyArshix144luvbugSanaya.BarunPhoenixTearscherrybloom1A_BAHumayravarsha2KDshree10deeswarnajisaAnupama.koiskEXPELLIARMUSvibha92Javeria3991Arshi67lalarukhmsinrefloratedWater.meera30shonagudiakvarshaayshaomarHot.Pink.Heelsashred12melonieShamz94amaypranaysmanGirlabouttownshali_disha_-Cheeni-Ethereal-Path-afsha-muffins2wafflesLyssaPiepixiegirlCravingKhanadrunkiiebabeArjuhisisRiima_Azraaopsyellowsnoopy84ranogillkondhilihoney-sweetynishu_shornaEccentrica1chillyRasgulla_spspvd

EXPELLIARMUS IF-Rockerz
EXPELLIARMUS
EXPELLIARMUS

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:55am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!Party

Well deserved thread two yaara, and you know how much I'm going to miss these stories!

Res for the Omnipotence paradox. (Reminds me of BBT LOL)

Edit:

Apologies in advance if the comment is incoherent because I'm still ROFL here, and you know exactly why!

This was one of my favorite series, and I will really , truly miss the Captain and his missus, dammit!

This will always remind me of how far we've come, it all started with nafrat because "WAUFMAIO" kept distracting me...and now we're all friends 5eva!

It has been a hilarious, witty, fun, touching , beautiful journey, and I think you've created some very memorable characters with the Captain, Khushi and Lavanya.

And my absolute favorite part, the text messages continue here...only this time, it's Khushi on the other end!

I don't care about any open or closed loops right now, because I'm too busy enjoying this last story!

And what an occasion, Nani's birthday bringing the whole clan together! 
I love how we get a glimpse into everyone's lives, and their kids' lives too!
This was trademark, vintage Semanti for me.
The humor, the nostalgia in the Arnav-Khushi conversation was brilliantly done, and I love how the Captain is still a little insecure. But the fire burns just as strongly too, M need tanda pani heer!

Anjali and Neerav have kids too, and the age discrepancy cracks me up. LOL

Aman and Lavanya, kya bolun ab?
The Shyam-Sheetal houseboat thing is  still making me ROFL

There were so many other things I loved here, Kaseera's naughtiness, a new beginning for Garima, and the return of the Jalebis!

Not to mention Neerav's little revenge!

Glad you decided to write that timeline too.

I really don't know what to say here, I can't believe I'm writing my last comment for this series!
I'm glad TSC is starting soon, and there's the 'Celebrations' for backup too LOL

A wonderful series, with wonderful characters and a brilliant plot, I hate that it's finally over...

So here's a teeny-tiny hint:

Edited by EXPELLIARMUS - 25 June 2013 at 4:33pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

sher_lockDeleted--BumbleBee--CheshireBillivgedinnazcaLooneyLunalazylad8-FauZi207shikhashree10melonieJaveria3991kondhiliEccentrica_disha_

LooneyLuna IF-Dazzler
LooneyLuna
LooneyLuna

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Dearest captain

This cannot be goodbye. I will text u from Paris!

Lava

EDIT for Looneyness: 

Let me start from the start, when expel sent me to the WAUFMAIO thread, and was all like if you dont read this story you wont get PM's for my updex, bas! (lies and exaggeration, hamesha) 

So I read it in the sequence you asked us to in your index. (Surprisingly!) You had me at the unconventional beginning..wonly u and J can start with shyam jha in the prologue and still manage to leave me awl shades of desperate for chapter 1. Then there was the way the captain handled Snakewa, and I was like asdfniasdfa I have to meet this man ya? 

And he was more than just dreamy and perfect, he was hilarious. I still remember getting the "I want to watch WAUFMAIO in the cinemas" pheelz. It was a perfect chic lit. 

But then you brought them back again with the OS series and den hilarity re-dun with the touch of lau and (ben)afflection. After I got to know you I wouldn't have pegged you for someone to write something about the happily ever after bit, for filling in all these gaps. And yet with every story you did, being the indie, unconventional, hipster writer you are haha. 

Thank you for this universe that encompassed the real, reel and phandom world all in one, with such ease, tact and giggles. Thank you for letting me loone and spam around on your thread, and indulging me with my post the freaking chapter already jibes. Thank you for a dreammmy cast, the captain might still be 70% of who you said he was, the rest 30% though is still someone in my head..I cant really put a face too yet, unlike people who have visited lakes etc ;) 

I am going to miss it, but:
1. I know the giggles will continue in asli duniya as long as the technological force be with us! 
2. I can still discuss this men 5eva on this thread yay! 
3. I am glad you ended it when you did, the last chapter was EPIC. Which brings me to... 

EDIT for Captain Finale: 
By know you must know my skillz really lay in making lists. Here is the last one.

Luna(tics) perspective on why da finale was epic: 
1. Aman just casually reading a newspaper and hiding his grin behind it. MEN. Epiphany part 2: non-gooey men (apart from the whole persistence in goa), is why I love this story as well. 

2. HOUSEBOAT. do I even need to expand?! 

3. Lava's comment about cancelling newspaper subscription..just reminds me of the easy way you incorporated two individuals in a relationship..a marriage. 

4. Kaseera, she is sort of a cameo in this story yet the easy winner..again you write children as well as you do 25year old's. TG must be proud of your technical prowess bro. 

5. The TEXTING. It got nothing on misunderwearing autocorrect texts that are so popular these days. (random) 

6. HIKING. kya bolun ab? 

7. Nicknames, I am glad you picked on those. ps. Lava 5eva bas. 

8. I am so happy for Dadi and I almost started singing "happy birthday" while reading it. :') 

9. The twins. For a second I thought something happened to PJ and Varun! But then I remembered this be SKD ya, den adoption dun. But in all honesty just like Arnav, I cannot imagine Anjali to be any older than 18 and its weird to think they have two 5 year old twins. I think this is exactly what you needed to show "maturity" and "growth"? 

10. Neerav just casually making anjali blush, he always had a smart mouth..in a nice way! 

11. G-Ma and Rajeev lau story, didnt see that coming, but such a pleasant surprise, as usual I love the tact with which you handled it, credit goes to TG den? ps. G-ma also gave me da exact same pheelz as expel!!! Gutter telepathy 5eva. 

12. Deliberate pallu drops, pregnant hormonal misses, performance non-anxiety husbands..is exactly how you transitioned from the Goa story to the Shantivan tales. 

13. Jalebis and Hot TV Actors, two things a phanki cant stay away from..Neerav knows us too well yaara. 

14. Khushi's sulja hua understanding for being responsible for everyone's happily ever after's is just LOL. 

15. THE CAPTAIN - "I just do. Like I knew all those years ago that the crazy girl who argued over video games and blushed at the drop of a hat would be the right girl for me."

Luna
ps. thus ends my last phunny pheelz wali story. Thank you =') 

ps for TG. sorry ya, dont misunderwear and confuse this comment with the story, m not half as talented a writer as S, ya? 

ps for J. ROFLs. 

Edited by LooneyLuna - 26 June 2013 at 8:38pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZiCheshireBillivgedinEXPELLIARMUScherrybloom1207shikhaEccentricakondhili

flirtatious. IF-Rockerz
flirtatious.
flirtatious.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
reswa <3
InkyCupid Goldie
InkyCupid
InkyCupid

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
I can't believe thast this story has ended. A fabulous last chapter, and it was LONNG.
Specially liked th witty banter between Lavanya and Khushi in the begging,.. and it was zoo cute the way Anjali still has to sneak around... and Garima got her own happy ending finally... It was sooo true how Khushi and Arnav were indirectly the cause of everyone's happiness. Aww, Arnav was jealous that Khushi cared if Vikram liked her jalebi's. This chapter was absolutely hilarious, specially with little toddler's running around. This story is truly romantic, and I am going to miss it. It was a a fresh change from most of the run of the miill stories. Hope you continue to write:)

Edited by InkyCupid - 28 June 2013 at 5:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ammu95CheshireBilli207shikha

Nidsubh007 IF-Sizzlerz
Nidsubh007
Nidsubh007

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Congrats!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CheshireBillikondhili_disha_

RandomGirl Goldie
RandomGirl