Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Personal Contacts? Bribery? PROOF???? (Page 2)

practicecalm Senior Member
practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Saayaniz

The biggest proof is repeated failure on this Bhai track & still dragging it . In just 4 months there has so many tracks on Bhai . pehle Bhujang se dushmani hua , fir bhai ke heart me gold plating hua , fir Madhu se pyaar hua , fir apna lost & found family ka history jana...err...too much to try in just 4 month period LOL what can be the reason behind always changing track of Bhai ?? NONE WORKING OUT . & what can b the reason of dragging a not working character on & on ?? By some way CVs r being forced to drag him . Not any direct proof , but logic answers this only . 2+2 always yields 4 only LOL

You mean to say if something does not work, instead of throwing it out, they drag it  WRONG LOGIC! Because something is working, they continue to expand it's horizons.

2+2 = 4 but here u are getting 2222 crore...

First thing in MAKING SWEEPING statements like "BRIBERY" "PERSONAL CONTACTS" is do it with PROOF, or EVIDENCE otherwise it is mere SPECULATION and your DESIRE or PLAIN MYTH or CONCOCTION.

MERE SPECULATION and deduction CANNOT be evidence or PROOF

Edited by practicecalm - 24 June 2013 at 5:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
If she feels that he has contacts high up in channel, then that is her wishLOL

Why are you getting bothered or INSECURE?

You are 100% sure that nothing like this is TRUE, so stick to it and keep worshipping your idols. No one is stopping you. You're not some officer of CBI, whom everyone has to give proof.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbie_girl02masan1.SoulMates.TuMeri..sairat..anitaraniDushtDanaf..Lonewalker.-Vinu-

Gaurishah Goldie
Gaurishah
Gaurishah

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@practicecalm Agree dear ppl should not accuse actors/characters if they do not have correct proof of the same. Instead of the ppl just accusing, they should just learn to enjoy the show after all its a friction show.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

practicecalm-Nafisa-

practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

You are 100% sure that nothing like this is TRUE, so stick to it and keep worshipping your idols. No one is stopping you. You're not some officer of CBI, whom everyone has to give proof.

When someone is THROWING WILD ALLEGATIONS and ACCUSATIONS on a PUBLIC forum, the PUBLIC has a right to question the veracity of those claims and seek answers. That is what I am doing. I AM aam aadmi...understand that word, commoner...and an aam admi has lots of powers which CBI does not have

Why are you intervening in the middle? Are you a referee? Or did someone appoint you as their defence advocate?

If I was insecure, my dear CHAAKU DAAYAN, I would not have made this post...poor you!!!! Lost in translation are we?

Edited by practicecalm - 24 June 2013 at 5:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by practicecalm

When someone is THROWING WILD ALLEGATIONS and ACCUSATIONS on a PUBLIC forum, the PUBLIC has a right to question the veracity of those claims and seek answers. That is what I am doing. I AM aam aadmi...understand that word, commoner...and an aam admi has lots of powers which CBI does not have

Why are you intervening in the middle? Are you a referee? Or did someone appoint you as their defence advocate?

If I was insecure, my dear CHAAKU DAAYAN, I would not have made this post...poor you!!!! Lost in translation are we?

@Pink - The answer to that you've already given in blueTongueLOL Don't contradict yourself atleastLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbie_girl02masan1.SoulMates..SaduKiFarzi...sairat..DushtDanaf.Looteri_Dulhan.Lonewalker.-Vinu-

practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged

@Pink - The answer to that you've already given in blueTongueLOL Don't contradict yourself atleastLOL

Nice try Chaaku or Daayan Wink LOL lost for words are we???
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Nice try Chaaku or Daayan Wink LOL lost for words are we???
@Bold -  You sure seem to be lost for words after seeing me reply, aren't you?WinkLOL

masan1.SoulMates.

practicecalm
practicecalm

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I should conclude from the CHAAKUS, DAAYANS, etcetra, that since they lack PROOF or EVIDENCE to support their BASELESS ALLEGATIONS they now have resorted to just deviation tactics by trying to subvert the DISCUSSION topic from PROOF AND EVIDENCE provision to inane banter and malicious nonsense. BRAVO!!!!!!

SINCE @CHAAKU DAAYAN you are NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OR EVIDENCE, I conclude that you are just here to subvert the discussion and divert it.

"NICE TRY" was meant for your attempts to subvert the topic, which sadly, fail as this TOPIC is NOT ABOUT YOUR CAPACITY to BEAT ME in ENGLISH or MY POOR ATTEMPTS TO LIVE UP TO YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS...

COME back to TOPIC, dear!!!!

PS: Go on...my IF posts limit is reached for the day, have a FIELD DAY

Edited by practicecalm - 24 June 2013 at 5:32am

raaspachKhatamKahani

Go to top