Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Personal Contacts? Bribery? PROOF???? - Page 2

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
@practicecalm Agree dear ppl should not accuse actors/characters if they do not have correct proof of the same. Instead of the ppl just accusing, they should just learn to enjoy the show after all its a friction show.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

practicecalm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

If she feels that he has contacts high up in channel, then that is her wishπŸ˜†

Why are you getting bothered or INSECURE?

You are 100% sure that nothing like this is TRUE, so stick to it and keep worshipping your idols. No one is stopping you. You're not some officer of CBI, whom everyone has to give proof.

When someone is THROWING WILD ALLEGATIONS and ACCUSATIONS on a PUBLIC forum, the PUBLIC has a right to question the veracity of those claims and seek answers. That is what I am doing. I AM aam aadmi...understand that word, commoner...and an aam admi has lots of powers which CBI does not have

Why are you intervening in the middle? Are you a referee? Or did someone appoint you as their defence advocate?

If I was insecure, my dear CHAAKU DAAYAN, I would not have made this post...poor you!!!! Lost in translation are we?
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: practicecalm

When someone is THROWING WILD ALLEGATIONS and ACCUSATIONS on a PUBLIC forum, the PUBLIC has a right to question the veracity of those claims and seek answers. That is what I am doing. I AM aam aadmi...understand that word, commoner...and an aam admi has lots of powers which CBI does not have

Why are you intervening in the middle? Are you a referee? Or did someone appoint you as their defence advocate?

If I was insecure, my dear CHAAKU DAAYAN, I would not have made this post...poor you!!!! Lost in translation are we?

@Pink - The answer to that you've already given in blueπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Don't contradict yourself atleastπŸ˜†
practicecalm thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Pink - The answer to that you've already given in blueπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Don't contradict yourself atleastπŸ˜†

Nice try Chaaku or Daayan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† lost for words are we???
Befikre thumbnail

Nice try Chaaku or Daayan πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† lost for words are we???

@Bold -  You sure seem to be lost for words after seeing me reply, aren't you?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
practicecalm thumbnail
I should conclude from the CHAAKUS, DAAYANS, etcetra, that since they lack PROOF or EVIDENCE to support their BASELESS ALLEGATIONS they now have resorted to just deviation tactics by trying to subvert the DISCUSSION topic from PROOF AND EVIDENCE provision to inane banter and malicious nonsense. BRAVO!!!!!!

SINCE @CHAAKU DAAYAN you are NOT ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OR EVIDENCE, I conclude that you are just here to subvert the discussion and divert it.

"NICE TRY" was meant for your attempts to subvert the topic, which sadly, fail as this TOPIC is NOT ABOUT YOUR CAPACITY to BEAT ME in ENGLISH or MY POOR ATTEMPTS TO LIVE UP TO YOUR ROYAL HIGHNESS...

COME back to TOPIC, dear!!!!

PS: Go on...my IF posts limit is reached for the day, have a FIELD DAY
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail

I should conclude from the CHAAKUS, DAAYANS, etcetra, that since they lack PROOF or EVIDENCE to support their BASELESS ALLEGATIONS they now have resorted to just deviation tactics by trying to subvert the DISCUSSION topic from PROOF AND EVIDENCE provision to inane banter and malicious nonsense. BRAVO!!!!!!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

You mean to say if something does not work, instead of throwing it out, they drag it WRONG LOGIC! Because something is working, they continue to expand it's horizons.

2+2 = 4 but here u are getting 2222 crore...

First thing in MAKING SWEEPING statements like "BRIBERY" "PERSONAL CONTACTS" is do it with PROOF, or EVIDENCE otherwise it is mere SPECULATION and your DESIRE or PLAIN MYTH or CONCOCTION.

MERE SPECULATION and deduction CANNOT be evidence or PROOF

ur username is practicecalm , why r u getting hyper πŸ˜† ?? CALM DOWN my dear .
First of all I already said m NOT showing any proof , just pointing the logic . So plz don ask lame questions like how can u say its proof & all πŸ₯±
Secondly , "dragging a not working stuff on & on implies they r being forced to drag" isn't wrong logic . Wrong logic is "when every now & then tracks r being changed , experimented , being imposed new tracks randomly without exploring the previous tracks it implies stuff working out" 🀣 I can write an essay on Bhai's failure & numerous experiments going on him , but its just that character isn't that much worth of my effort .
3rdly , 2+2 yields 4 , neither we r extracting "2222 crore" , nor u should expect it would yield 0.000,000,004 πŸ˜†
& 4thly & finally if u can't stand logics those r against ur speculations/assumptions kindly put on a note who doesn agree with me stay away from my post . Then no body will disturb u with their harsh logics of reality . u can keep on dreaming whatever u want 😊

P.S - no need to quote/reply me . am not gonna even check πŸ˜†
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Lets not pin-point any member out here. If u have any problem solve it via PM or contact the Dev. Team instead of making such a topic.  Also refrain from posting the comments of other threads.

Closing the topic.

-MB DT.