Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Personal Contacts? Bribery? PROOF????

practicecalm thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
There are lot of comments that someone is in the show by "PERSONAL CONTACTS" "BRIBERY" etc.,

Edited by the Dev. Team

There are many more tracks worth pursuing with the characters that were in the show prior to Feb and the gangster being launched in the show.

Also, Rishbala can love each other or fight or do whatever they want, they entertain us. We are never bored with them. So a big thank you for this awesome idea. 😊

RISHBALA TOGETHER - NOW AND FOREVER!

----------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I request the member and others who are talking of BRIBES and PERSONAL CONTACTS to provide the PROOF!!!!

EVIDENCE!!!!

Without PROOF and EVIDENCE, when people make baseless allegations and accusations that comes up to DEFAMATION.

The Channel and the PH's reputation is at stake when someone keeps making references to BRIBERY and all that!!!

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

practicecalm thumbnail
res
Edited by practicecalm - 10 years ago
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sweety calm down..nothing will change..if one thing is fitted in thier head..hate sultan.so they can't change thier hearts..but my too many friends left this forum..i said them come back..they are saying this a shit forum..wo bhi to sahi hai na
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
i don't believe on this that avinesh has any personal contact
its stupid story which has nothing interesting
first created problems for VD than DD now AVI

Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhaylovepia

i don't believe on this that avinesh has any personal contact
its stupid story which has nothing interesting
first created problems for VD than DD now AVI

thanks atleast some one is sane to understand the fact
practicecalm thumbnail
Thanks Abhaylovepia and -Sona: It's really terrible to see words such as "BRIBERY" "PERSONAL CONTACTS" beings used loosely without proof or evidence and being taken for a fact by some parties just because they delude themselves into believing it just to support their HATRED for some parties.
abhaylovepia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: practicecalm

Thanks Abhaylovepia and -Sona: It's really terrible to see words such as "BRIBERY" "PERSONAL CONTACTS" beings used loosely without proof or evidence and being taken for a fact by some parties just because they delude themselves into believing it just to support their HATRED for some parties.

real think is that which i am writing from start that story should be solid meaning full and logical
i love vivian d sena performance more than any one as abhay rai chand but i like avinesh as kabir or chaal but its my compulsion that if story never effect on me i stop watching i stop watching chall when they show about some stupid track same like i stop watching madhubala when they show us RK taking revenge with madhu omg all thing gone in drain. i like both character but i don't like this story which has no logic actors are doing great job i appreciate all of them but i am not agree with this track. and i always comments on story never personal because i like all character can't be personal to any oneπŸ˜‰
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
The biggest proof is repeated failure on this Bhai track & still dragging it . In just 4 months there has so many tracks on Bhai . pehle Bhujang se dushmani hua , fir bhai ke heart me gold plating hua , fir Madhu se pyaar hua , fir apna lost & found family ka history jana...err...too much to try in just 4 month period πŸ˜† what can be the reason behind always changing track of Bhai ?? NONE WORKING OUT . & what can b the reason of dragging a not working character on & on ?? By some way CVs r being forced to drag him . Not any direct proof , but logic answers this only . 2+2 always yields 4 only πŸ˜†
practicecalm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saayaniz

The biggest proof is repeated failure on this Bhai track & still dragging it . In just 4 months there has so many tracks on Bhai . pehle Bhujang se dushmani hua , fir bhai ke heart me gold plating hua , fir Madhu se pyaar hua , fir apna lost & found family ka history jana...err...too much to try in just 4 month period πŸ˜† what can be the reason behind always changing track of Bhai ?? NONE WORKING OUT . & what can b the reason of dragging a not working character on & on ?? By some way CVs r being forced to drag him . Not any direct proof , but logic answers this only . 2+2 always yields 4 only πŸ˜†

You mean to say if something does not work, instead of throwing it out, they drag it  WRONG LOGIC! Because something is working, they continue to expand it's horizons.

2+2 = 4 but here u are getting 2222 crore...

First thing in MAKING SWEEPING statements like "BRIBERY" "PERSONAL CONTACTS" is do it with PROOF, or EVIDENCE otherwise it is mere SPECULATION and your DESIRE or PLAIN MYTH or CONCOCTION.

MERE SPECULATION and deduction CANNOT be evidence or PROOF
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
If she feels that he has contacts high up in channel, then that is her wishπŸ˜†

Why are you getting bothered or INSECURE?

You are 100% sure that nothing like this is TRUE, so stick to it and keep worshipping your idols. No one is stopping you. You're not some officer of CBI, whom everyone has to give proof.