Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

|| NBT Season 2 Forum Contest Results || (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

sona02

IF-Rockerz

sona02

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
congratulation to all winners...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279Sweet-LionessMoner_RadioLeesanshourieSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|| NBT Season 2 Forum Contest Results || (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blmadhuri

blmadhuri

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged

Congratulations to all the WinnersClapParty

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet-LionessMoner_RadioLeesanshourieSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

asmi279

IF-Dazzler

asmi279

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Congratulations to all the winners!! Party Dancing

And thank you all who voted for me as the fresh new member..I am sooo happy to be a part of this forum..love you all Hug

ThePirateKingSweet-LionessMoner_RadioLeesanshourieSenpoo-RadhaMohan-

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
OMG! Me?  Really? I won? ( Lee puts on tiara crown LOL,grabs the mic and walks up to the podium!)  Cool

" First, I would like to thank the Academy, director,cast and of course my family,whose support..."  Star

Someone shouts " hey! Wrong award who do you think you are? Meryl Streep???!! Angry  Or Miss World? Tongue"

Lee looks all crushed, embarrassed ,and stomps off the stage! LOL

Seriously, thanks ever so much to everyone! And to  those who voted for me ,a special thanks !! Hug  

Due to travel,I only found out about this contest near the end, but thanks to Polly for organizing it and to Poo for helping count ...and steer the votes her way!!! ROFL  

These days I'm holding onto NBT by tooth and nail, savoring every last  moment whether enjoyable or not! Wink   Because when it's over, I'll really miss everything re the show ,but mostly I'll miss the forum and you guys most of all!! Unhappy  So in the meantime lets live ,love and laugh together! Smile  Life is short, cheers! 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingdevilsadvocaterajbijzasmi279Moner_RadioSweet-Lionessshouriepc_palsSenpoodsgirl..geeth..-RadhaMohan-

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

OMG! Me?  Really? I won? ( Lee puts on tiara crown LOL,grabs the mic and walks up to the podium!)  Cool

" First, I would like to thank the Academy, director,cast and of course my family,whose support..."  Star

Someone shouts " hey! Wrong award who do you think you are? Meryl Streep???!! Angry  Or Miss World? Tongue"

Seriously, thanks ever so much to everyone! And to  those who voted for me ,a special thanks !! Hug  

Due to travel,I only found out about this contest near the end, but thanks to Polly for organizing it and to Poo for helping count ...and steer the votes her way!!! ROFL  

These days I'm holding onto NBT by tooth and nail, savoring every last  moment whether enjoyable or not! Wink   Because when it's over, I'll really miss everything re the show ,but mostly I'll miss the forum and you guys most of all!! Unhappy  So in the meantime lets live ,love and laugh together! Smile  Life is short, cheers! 

WOW!!! What a wonderful presence on stage and beautiful stomping! WinkLOL 
And thanks for credits to me!! WinkROFL 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279Sweet-LionessMoner_RadioLeesanshouriedsgirl

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

congos to all the winnersClap and i still can't believe that i am spammer no 1,LOL well but i am loving it , thanks 4 voting 4 me guys Wink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThePirateKingSweet-LionessMoner_RadioLeesanshourieSenpoodsgirl..geeth..-RadhaMohan-

knraji

IF-Dazzler

knraji

Congratulations to all who won the priceless award.SmileParty Dancing

So so Happy for u all dearies...Smile

Edited by knraji - 24 June 2013 at 9:26am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi279shourieSweet-LionessMoner_RadioLeesandsgirl..geeth..Senpoo-RadhaMohan-

shourie

IF-Rockerz

shourie

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Leesan you should finish your speech!!! LOL LOLLOL
do not just stomp away like that!!!  LOL LOLLOL
and btw..congrats Party

rajbijzasmi279LeesanSweet-LionessMoner_RadiodsgirlSenpoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top