Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

I ve 2 BIG Issue with d award

Firstly...Since we dint get any award till now...How can? Where is our Award piece Polly?? 😭

Secondly I feel d awards were Biased...since d person counted d voted did sone cheating 😈

Who is here who feel it was biased?? If not anyone then too i'll protest alone against this "Coruption" 😎

My Protest Zindabaad...Zindabaad Zindabaad !!!!!

NOTE: Polly, Poo...Am just Kidding 🀣 No hard intension...Just for fun to call it Biased after award show 🀣    Much Appreciated Effort by U n Poo πŸ‘πŸΌ

This is not Corruption it is called Smartness personified in Hi-Tech language!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sure no hard feelings Peu girl!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ridz.Instigator

Peu!! i m wid u..!
yeh awards biased hai..!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rida waise toh its for phun only πŸ˜† But still we will fight...n "hum honge kamyaab ek din" 🀣

Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Rida waise toh its for phun only πŸ˜† But still we will fight...n "hum honge kamyaab ek din" 🀣

Heee hheee πŸ˜† Count count count until you get tired!!! ROFL
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
congratulation to all winners...

blmadhuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations to all the WinnersπŸ‘πŸ₯³
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all the winners!! πŸ₯³ 

And thank you all who voted for me as the fresh new member..I am sooo happy to be a part of this forum..love you all πŸ€—
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG! Me?  Really? I won? ( Lee puts on tiara crown πŸ˜†,grabs the mic and walks up to the podium!)  πŸ˜Ž

" First, I would like to thank the Academy, director,cast and of course my family,whose support..."  β­οΈ

Someone shouts " hey! Wrong award who do you think you are? Meryl Streep???!! πŸ˜‘  Or Miss World? πŸ˜›"

Lee looks all crushed, embarrassed ,and stomps off the stage! πŸ˜†

Seriously, thanks ever so much to everyone! And to  those who voted for me ,a special thanks !! πŸ€—  

Due to travel,I only found out about this contest near the end, but thanks to Polly for organizing it and to Poo for helping count ...and steer the votes her way!!! πŸ€£  

These days I'm holding onto NBT by tooth and nail, savoring every last  moment whether enjoyable or not! πŸ˜‰   Because when it's over, I'll really miss everything re the show ,but mostly I'll miss the forum and you guys most of all!! πŸ˜”  So in the meantime lets live ,love and laugh together! 😊  Life is short, cheers! 

Senpoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Leesan

OMG! Me?  Really? I won? ( Lee puts on tiara crown πŸ˜†,grabs the mic and walks up to the podium!)  πŸ˜Ž

" First, I would like to thank the Academy, director,cast and of course my family,whose support..."  β­οΈ

Someone shouts " hey! Wrong award who do you think you are? Meryl Streep???!! πŸ˜‘  Or Miss World? πŸ˜›"

Lee looks all crushed, embarrassed ,and stomps off the stage! πŸ˜†

Seriously, thanks ever so much to everyone! And to  those who voted for me ,a special thanks !! πŸ€—  

Due to travel,I only found out about this contest near the end, but thanks to Polly for organizing it and to Poo for helping count ...and steer the votes her way!!! πŸ€£  

These days I'm holding onto NBT by tooth and nail, savoring every last  moment whether enjoyable or not! πŸ˜‰   Because when it's over, I'll really miss everything re the show ,but mostly I'll miss the forum and you guys most of all!! πŸ˜”  So in the meantime lets live ,love and laugh together! 😊  Life is short, cheers! 

WOW!!! What a wonderful presence on stage and beautiful stomping! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 
And thanks for credits to me!! πŸ˜‰ROFL 
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
congos to all the winnersπŸ‘ and i still can't believe that i am spammer no 1,πŸ˜† well but i am loving it , thanks 4 voting 4 me guys πŸ˜‰
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congratulations to all who won the priceless award.😊πŸ₯³

So so Happy for u all dearies...😊

Edited by knraji - 10 years ago