India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Taarey OS : Ladoos !!

..gone.. Goldie
..gone..
..gone..

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Heya my chweetus ! HugHow are ya all .. ?? TongueThought of gifting ya something special Embarrassed ..Here you go .. Read on .. Its not that good Shocked.. but fir bhi !! Wink

Tongue This OS is dedicated to my Appoos a.k.a Papakapride :) Tongue

~ | TAREY OS : L A D O O S | ~

''Rey !!! I want it ! I want it now!" This was exactly the 6th  time she woke him up from sleep tonight . Still in a sleepy tone , a tired Rey said "Kya kar rahe ho yaar ? =O   So jao aur sone do .. !! " 

He tilted a bit towards the other side,kept the pillow over his ear and once again fell asleep. He was trying hard to sleep when he heard a small cry nearby .. He took off the pillow from his ear and peeped sideways to look for the source! It was his Taani .. " Oh god !! Not again !! "  said he . He moved towards her and held her hand  and said "Taani! " She shook his hand off her nd started crying ..!! no .. no ..  no .. not exactly crying .. she was just improving her acting skills .. a bit too much since the past one and a half month . "Theeke, bolo kya chaiye ? :O " 

He moved a bit close .. sat beside her side .. she slowly went near his ears .. Rey started to expect a lot upon seeing her strange behavior in the middle of the night .. 

She moved close to his ears and said " Rey,Mujhe kuch chaiye'' A cute li'l smile formed down his face .. He got a bit shy and asked "Kya chahiye Taani ? .. bolo na .. I can't wait to give you that" ( hehehe ) Taani whispered ..

" Mujhe na rey " 

"Ha bolo na " 

"Mujhe na aapse " 

"Ha bolo .. mujhse" 

"Mujhe na abhi" 

"Ha abhi! Baaki bhi bolo na …  " 

"Mujhe Abhi ladoos khaane ka mann he" 

"Whaaatt ? you want ladoos ?? :O :O that too in the middle of the night .. No ways !!You are insane!! " 

He moved a bit and said " Kya -  kya expect kiya tha meine! Man!" 

Taani got a bit angry and said "Aap apne wife kliye itna bhi nahi kar sakte ? Mujhe pregnant bana diya and upar se daant bhi rahi he ? Mujhe ladoos chahiye.. aap apne junior kliye itna bhi nahi kar sakte ? :O kaise papa ho aap ? 

" Rey had no other option but to get her ladoos "

Taani .. you are just impossible!!Theeke mein lekar aata hu "

He got down from his bed and went directly into their kitchen! Taani got excited and was waiting for her ladoos !! After a couple of minutes Rey came in with a plate! Taani was excited about the ladoos she grabbed the plate from him and was about to take the ladoos when she saw that the plate was empty .. " Rey saw her reaction and was rolling on the floor laughing(ROFL) .. she took the pillow which was lying on the bed and threw at him .. She got angry and went outside .. into their kitchen..She searched everywhere but was not able to find any ladoos ..Rey came from behind and held her from back ! "Taani, ghar mein ladoos nahi he,I'll get it for ya tomorrow morning..Abhi so jao! Plz ;)" "Lekin hamara junior wanna eat ladoo .. nd he wants it now!! He's stamping inside my belly! Rey got an idea and asked Taani to go and wait in their bedroom !! Taani gave a nod in reply and went to his room .. She was not sure about this .. matlab leaving Rey .. alone in the KITCHEN .. everyone knows how much good a cook he is .. hehe he's quite a messy cook ! 

25 minutes passed and there was no clue of him .. all she could here was some noise ! 

On the other hand, the scene was a bit different with Rey .. He had put on the apron alright..but had no clue of what he was about to do .. He always knew that ladoos were gol and sweet. but nothing else than that!! He found some gol gappe balls in the refrigerator and some Choco chips and wafers too ..  He took some liquid chocolate and was all set to begin his COOKING!! He filled the gol gappe balls with the Choco chips and wafers .. later he dipped those balls in liquid chocolate and kept 'em in the refrigerator inorder to make those balls a bit tight ! After about half an hour he was ready with his dish .. which was his so called ladoos – gol and sweet !! 

He arranged 'em in a bowl and with fingers crossed .. took 'em to Taani ! Taani was totally surprised to see the dish ! "Madam .. here you go .. aapki order..sweet and tasty Ladoos !!" Taani simply laughed on seeing Rey's etiquettes and took a ladoo .. had one bite and kept looking at Rey .. Rey could feel a tremor in his heart .. he was waiting for the result .. nervously he asked her .. "How's it ?"  Taani took the plate from his hand and kept it on the bed .. Rey got a bit tensed with her reaction .. She slowly went towards him and gave him a tight hug !! "Thank you soo much Rey .. Loved It" Muuuaaah She gave a peck on his cheek !! They shared a cute moment together and later went to sleep !!

2 hours later ,

" Rey !! Mujhe kuch chaiye " said Taani ….. and the story goes on !!

P.S : Recipe try mat karna !! hehe .. that was just experimental !! LOL LOL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it cutie pies Embarrassed… Did you like it ? ShockedPeheli baar tried my hand on something funny ! Kaisa he ? batao na .. Smile !!

The following 72 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25abiangelluvvrimaranjanakeralanavya14bubblysifuHafsa94lovelytaareynagutaareygeshiga54parulsparudTRsandhirCharMarfan4everpapakaprideminiDEWillyWonkahima_crazyD3fanBubblie1490--coco---sanjy-payu_taareyraveena1pritii_20tharu01ankita_95PRASSIaparabosecarmelkriti094samiha_taareyrakhiankita--Suhani--ABCDesiGirl93sadaf_5-Inferno-dews100sonakshiguptaJasmine_ashlovelypriyacutedollllEternalStars.velvetroseshamanbkGoonies4Evershahz-Fam_TaaReY--CussTheWorldUpNidaJavidTaaRey.-Soumya-.disha93.AriSe.To.LoVe.taarey_vrimarStarBull..Deepkriti..unitatoxo.Mon_trtareyfanmiss_nehaMissu_TR-GoluGudiya-dh19Lavender_Lunaraddhi--taareylove---chand91...Natasha...Amitz.GibboreAnysiaViji.ChandranBreezy..PixieBunnie.patieNichuss

papakapride Senior Member
papakapride
papakapride

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Res/Unres

Are O sambhaa??! What was that re!
Hahahahahh ROFL

Gosh charlie! Tu bilkul pagal h
Humari private talks ko ese OS mein nahi use krte..
Seriously re! Ladoo
Lagta h u took my description of Laddoos a little too seriously!

Still Awesome Os re...
Me Rofling on the floor ROFL Embarrassed

Hahahhahha...
Ladoo terko pta h u rock ..
Gosh! Bochara Rey
Sari Duniya ko bhoj ussi par hai...
Raat raat ko jagna padta hai for his sweet wifey!

God! Choclate ladoos , Gol Gappas
Choco chips..
Yummm... Re ye sab mere favourite...
Now I want to eat them...De muje!

Taani looked so cute while she asked for ladoos!
Hahhahahah...

But u noe..
My favourite line of ur Os was the last one
"And the story continues.."
Gosh! What did that mean batmeez laddoo!
Aur kitne ladoo khilane hai taani ko re!
ROFL

Still re! This was somethng really special
First time someone dedicated somethng too me on this forum..
Love you re!

But I love your chocolate ladoos evn more!
I will surely try the recipe
Aur sabse pehle tuje hi khilaungiii !
You know naa..
Such a brilliant cook I am!
Ahem ahem...?!..

Ab dont say um the lazy one to write such a comment Embarrassed
I noe um the best!

Muuu aaa hhh :*
Love ya!
   Heart

Edited by papakapride - 26 June 2013 at 3:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..gone..

-GoluGudiya- IF-Rockerz
-GoluGudiya-
-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
OMG This was so Sweet ... Aww Rey is so Cute ! And Wah Rey me Taani ko Pregnant Kiya and Weird Choclate Ladoo's in Gol Gappa Banaya !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..gone..

-Fam_TaaReY- IF-Dazzler
-Fam_TaaReY-
-Fam_TaaReY-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:56am | IP Logged
he awesome OS LOLLOL 
unitatoxo. IF-Rockerz
unitatoxo.
unitatoxo.

Exuberant CC Captain

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
ayee so sweet os Embarrassed
loved it Embarrassed
you  made a new description of ladoos -  sweet and gol LOLLOL
it was superb ClapClap

Edited by arpita_wadhwa - 24 June 2013 at 3:56am
taarey_vrimar IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
cutedollll IF-Dazzler
cutedollll
cutedollll

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Short,simple,sweet n sometimes funny.. Wink
hima_crazyD3fan Senior Member
hima_crazyD3fan
hima_crazyD3fan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
lovely os..!!

Go to top