Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

didn't kkk faint too? Why are you so biased?

KarthikRaghav Senior Member
KarthikRaghav
KarthikRaghav

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I read the recent post about kkk's stamina and saw that everyone is talking about how strong kunal is. well if I remember correctly, Kunal faited on the sets this season and during last season, he was actually admitted in the hospital because of stress and after finishing the last episode, he got himself admitted. Same way, when Kanwar had skin allergy, he continued shooting. When Siddharth got injured on the sets thrice, he continued shooting. You people are saying that Sid and Kanwar call for attention and call the media to post such stories which means that Kunal must have done the same thing last season and this season right for ATTENTION. In short, the whole NBT cast strives for attention according to you people.
And @Maaya, stop making 1000s of ids just to support Kunal. we all know you very well. you call everyone jobless and lifeless on this forum. I have read your pms to everyone from your various ids and we all know that you are the only member who can stoop so low by targeting other actors just to make your favourite actor look good. In fact, we think that you are the only one who has no life on this forum and you have all the time in the world to make so many fake ids.
I had to post this rant because A member called Theia and her imaginary friends which are also her own fake ids such as follows Mayaa/Theia/Kiyaa, Rekha_v/ashima_v, Chandani_NBTFan/Kallol_NBTFan, anitaduggal, kunashu, aanchalguha, rukvij, NBTRocks, Euglena, megha-, PinkPanthar, Kie91, jen006, jayantiu, bandanaa, NNitha, jamie_dsouza, bawriforkunal etc is trying her best to put down other actors and some members are encouraging her to do so.

Edited by KarthikRaghav - 24 June 2013 at 5:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..geeth..Megher_Palok

rabi157 Senior Member
rabi157
rabi157

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
kunal is the soul of NBT but we shouldn't bash other actors

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KarthikRaghav

KarthikRaghav Senior Member
KarthikRaghav
KarthikRaghav

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabi157

Thumbs Up
NNitha Newbie
NNitha
NNitha

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KarthikRaghav

Originally posted by rabi157

Thumbs Up

Hello brother,who said I am a fake Id.Without proof don't say whatever comes to your mouth.This is my original id and pleas show me one post of mine where I bashed anybody here or said anything about any actors till now.I came to this forum after reading some fun posts of Hansa,Sweet lioness,jay,Sabu,Rajbiz ,Senpoo(just naming a few which comes to my mind now).I have just said my opinion about KKK's work ethics without blaming or comparing anybody else.I am deeply saddened to see my name dragged unnecessarily here.Shocked
jamie_dsouza Newbie
jamie_dsouza
jamie_dsouza

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Who said the ID is fake? We cannot be logged in IF all the time, to prove that it is a real id.

Just because we are Kunal fans and you have problem with him, you cannot tag everyone as fake.

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

The Ghamgeen Head

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:25am | IP Logged
@TM - like u are entitled to yr opinion but so are the others and there is a way to put forth yr views n this is clearly not it,plus if you suspected an issue with MIDs u shud have contacted a DT member raising the issue there instead of openly targeting members without any proof...two wrongs do not make a right!

Topic Closed!

Regards
NBT-2 DT

Edited by -RD- - 24 June 2013 at 6:40am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srishti bhutanimadhubansen

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top