usp of the show

Posted: 10 years ago
its rajat's acting totally. otherwise show is not captivating enough.
but i want to see rajjy and paridhi, i guess their chemistry will rock. πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Definitely.the minute people heard,Rajat's doing the show,they just decided "I just have to watch the show" πŸ˜†

Its so amazing that an actor can have so much effect on people.I personally never watched ekta's shows.for well..obvious reasons.the minute i heard Rajat's doing a show,i just knew im gonna watch it.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Rajat β€οΈ

Otherwise.. Hell no.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Rajat. And If I have to add one thing, I will say this, while Ekta can royally screw up a historical facts, and alter the characters ti her whim, she really knows her love-hate couples. All her couples who hated each other first, and then fell in love, have been a hit. She knows how to create a good conflict between characters. I am hoping she can actually achieve it in this show. And as we know from the Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon show, women love a good love-hate relationship. This Rajat guy is much too gorgeous to be wasted on a show that does not use him properly. 
marrty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya, i agree to the point that there nothing shown in the 1st week of the show & yes most of the people have seen the starting episode bcoz of rajat & i myself watching the show bcoz of rajat but u cannot deny this fact that no show can run only bcoz of popular actor, at the end of the day script is the main hero, if the script is weak then no big name can save the show .
..Breeze.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Abhi tak sirf trailor dekhe hain...picure abhi baaki haiπŸ˜‰
And yeah, Rajat rocks😳

.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Stargirl06

Definitely Rajat. And If I have to add one thing, I will say this, while Ekta can royally screw up a historical facts, and alter the characters ti her whim, she really knows her love-hate couples. All her couples who hated each other first, and then fell in love, have been a hit. She knows how to create a good conflict between characters. I am hoping she can actually achieve it in this show. And as we know from the Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon show, women love a good love-hate relationship. This Rajat guy is much too gorgeous to be wasted on a show that does not use him properly. 

I agree!

@bold : trust me!he is way too good to be wasted!

the direction sucks.The newbies (ones who havent seen his shows previously) feel he is just a one expression wonder!when HE CLEARLY IS NOT! he is very much more than that!

Yesterday's episode was a clearcut example.saw the way his expression changed seeing abdul? πŸ‘

Rajat is way too talented!but the direction needs to improve.All these petty things of his stance etc,its not him!its the director!coz do any of u'll remember having a problem with his posture in prc/dv or even tere liye for that matter? NO!

so its obvious,he is been asked to act that way over here,he is NOT doing it on his own.The directors play a key role,n even if he doesnt like it,the actor will have to do what his director says.

People need to understand this and stop putting the blame on the actor.I would suggest all the newbies to please go checkout some prc episodes (yeah,if u say u dont wanna waste time on that,i'd say dont waste time bashing him either πŸ˜³ and moreover,prc was pure epicness on screen,you wont be disppointed ) 

All historic show lovers have watched it,so im assuming that these are the non-historic show followers who r finding it hard to digest

PRC has always been a benchmark for all historic shows,no show has been able to even come close it.
Arya75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's a rocking show just because of RT...:):))))
Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Parijat are the USP of the show...RT k points thode zyada hain...😳