Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Asya FF Meri Duniya updated Part 30 (Page 93) (Page 5)

sasir IF-Rockerz
sasir
sasir

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
loved it.update soon

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon
Ceon

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
continue...
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Interesting chapter 4... about their family... waiting for more... you are doing great with the story..

Update soon!!!!!

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting''. A BIG THANK YOU'.. this part is dedicated to all regular readers'' and I welcome new readers 'love.asad.zoya' and 'kajen.asya4ever' 

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... If any silent readers... please comment or atleast PM me...

Part 5

Asad reached Tanveer constructions... he got some work over there and also to meet Abbas who called him…… he got into lift and some more people also got into lift……. Asad was standing at the back and Zoya was in those people who got last so she is standing at the front……

Zoya's phone rang:

Zoya – Haa Jia…. Mein Abbas sir se milne aayi hoon...Tanveer constructions… tum phonch jana…. August ke baad aaj mila hai appoint kyunki unki beti ki shaadi September ending ke liye postpone hochuki hai….. hum waha se Vishal ke pass jana hai…. Aaj uska wedding salwaar ha designs dikhane hai….

Jia – haa teekhe ……..par kab tak pahonchu…..

Zoya – yaha meeting 10 baje hai…….. shayad ek ghanta lagega….. tum 11 baje pahonch jaana……

Jia – teekh bye…..

Zoya – bye…

Zoya disconnected the call…. And she is thinking about the meeting….. Asad phone rang….. he took his phone out of his pocket and he is shocked to see Tanveer's name…..

Asad – salaam walekum Tanveer…

Tanveer – walekum asalam…….. where are you..?

Asad – I am in the lift….it is just got stopped in 2nd floor….

Tanveer – ok come to my cabin first….. bye

After disconnecting the call……

Asad (thinking) – ajeeb ladki hai…. Baat bhi nahi karti hai… teekh tarah se……

Tanveer constructions office is in 9th floor….. everyone started getting out of lift in every floor… at last only Asya were left….. lift got struck in between 7th and 8th floor……

Zoya – Allah miyya….what's wrong with this lift…. I am getting late.. and this darkness…..

Asad – Even me….

Zoya – Who are you….?

Asad – Asad…

Zoya – Me Zoya

After telling there names…… realization struck them……… Same time lift got started and lights got on…..

Zoya – tum…?

Zoya pointed finger at him….

Asad – tum…?

Asad pointed finger at her……

Zoya – tum mera peecha kar rahi ho……

Asad – mujhe isse zyada important kaam hai….. mein ye sawaal aapse bhi pooch sakti hoon….

Zoya – please….!!! Mujhe bhi isse zyada important kaam hai….

They started arguing and again lift got struck in between 8th and 9th

Zoya – oh god!!!... ye lift bhi shayad tumhara tarah hai…. Akdu.. issiliye baar baar struck ho rahi hai…….

Asad – mein Akdu…. Mein toh bahot baar achuki hoon…. Shayad aaj tumhona…. Issiliye struck ho rahi hai…..

Zoya – tum….!!!!

Pointing finger at him……

Asad – kya….!!!!??? (Arrogantly)

Lift got started and reached 9th floor….. Zoya first came out…. Zoya tripped and Asad caught her….. they were standing in the same position for some time looking into each other's eyes……

Asad (To himself) – Inki aankhon mein itni dard…. Kyu..?  mujhe issa kyu lag raha hai ki inhe meri jarurat hai….

Zoya (To himself) – Mujhe inke aankhon mein itna dard kyu dikhai de raha hai… isa lag raha hai ki sirf mein usse door karne mein madat kar sakti hoon…

Tanveer's secretary came and interrupted them……

Secretary – Asad sir…. Tanveer mam is calling you..

They came back to reality with that…… they got away from eachother…..

Asad – I will just come…….

Asad went ahead…. And turned back gave her a look…..

Zoya (to herself….by keeping hand on her chest) – ye kya ho raha hai…… meri dil itni zorse dhadak rahi hai…….

Asad (to himself) – yeh kya hogaya hai mujhe…….. mein uski ankhon mein kho kaise gaya hoon..?

Asad went to Tanveer's cabin she speaking to someone in the phone…… Asad sat there waiting for her to complete her conversation…….

Zoya went to receptionist and gave her a visiting card which Abbas gave yesterday…..

Receptionist – he is waiting for you mam…. There is his cabin you can go…..

Zoya – thank you….

Zoya with some files in her hand went to Abbas and got inside……. Zoya knocked door….

Zoya – May come in sir….

Abbas – Yeah please come…..

Zoya came inside and occupied her seat…… she started explaining him her ideas and showed designs and presentation…….. Abbas liked her ideas and designs…… she got the project…..

Abbas – Everything is good… you got the contract…..

Zoya – Thank you sir….. we will not disappoint you..

Abbas gave a smile and Zoya left from there…….. After Zoya left Abbas called his secretary inside….

Abbas – Suraj ask Tanveer and Asad to come to my cabin…….

Suraj – ok sir….

Tanveer's cabin:

Tanveer – listen Asad…. I want to talk with you something before our nikha…..

Asad – ok……

Tanveer – Actually……

Before Tanveer could say anything…… she got a call on her landline….. she answered by pressing speaker button…….

Suraj – Mam Abbas sir asked you and Asad sir to come to his cabin…..

Tanveer – ok fine…

She disconnected call….

Tanveer – we will talk about this later…. First we will meet abbu and come..

Asad nodded his head in yes….. they went to Abbas and he informed them about SDW event management…. And he hired them for their marriage……..  he asked them to meet SDW M.D…..

Tanveer – Who is that M.D…?

Abbas – Ms. Zoya Farooqi……

Asad – Ms. Farooqi…!!!!!!!! (Surprised)

Tanveer – Do you know her…?

Asad – No…. just like that……..

Tanveer and Abbas had some conversation……

Asad (To himself) – You know her right……. Toh phir jhoot kyu bola….. ? …Asad what's wrong with you..? tum ne aaj tak kabhi jhoot nahi bola phir aaj kyu..?

Abbas interrupted Asad thoughts…….

Abbas – Asad……Tum aur Tanveer jaakar usse mil lena…. Mein ne appoint mein le liya hai……. She will meet you for dinner in The Park restaurant….

Asad – ok……

After that he left from there to his office……

Tanveer (to herself) – Mujhe usse nikha se pehle baat karana hai iss ne nikha august se September ko postpone kiya….iss September mein nikha nahi hua toh….. meri jaal mein phasana hai…… kyun ki usse dekh kar toh lagta hai usse nikha mein koyi interest nahi hai….. mujhe kuch karna chahiye….

The Park Restaurant :

Asad and Tanveer are waiting there for Zoya….. Zoya was actually late……

Tanveer – Why don't they maintain time….

Asad just gave her a smile…..

Asad – I have to make a call…. Excuse me…

Tanveer just gave a fake smile. Asad went from there. Tanveer got annoyed and sat there with an irritated face………….

Asad was talking to someone in phone and banged into someone….. his phone fell down and girl is on the floor..

Zoya – Allah Miyya…..What's wrong with you.?

With that Allah Miyya….. he understood who she is…… Zoya got up and looked him……

Zoya – tum…?

Asad – Haaa… mein….

Asad collecting pieces of phone….

Asad – dekh ke nahi chal sakti……

Zoya – iss….baa…ar (hachi)… galti tumhari hai….(hachi)…

Asad – Kya hua….. tabyat karaab hai kya.?

Zoya – Tumhe kya….?

Asad – Mujhe kya…? Ise he pooch raha tha..?

He left from there…… Zoya also left to meet Tanveer…. 

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 23 July 2013 at 5:18am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6achha67vishaloosherien81Mahi982shami9Alveena12fee-feeasyakiideewaniMayurnASYAAjuzangelGudduluvsrockstar_16princeegoyaljazmeenvrindaguptasasirawesomekrati5nahsjdnusksmsj--Mahima---RohitMaxwell-Linsie

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

Heart  Heart      Heart

OMG!!!! this is weird now zoya is planning asad's wedding... oh no... beautiful twist my friend...  Heart  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VindhyaMounika

princeegoyal IF-Dazzler
princeegoyal
princeegoyal

Posted: 28 June 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
sounds good yr..let c hw zoya reacts when she get 2 knw asad is getting married...pls continue & pm me 

pari

VindhyaMounika

delka Senior Member
delka
delka

Posted: 29 June 2013 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Thanks for pm  .Story acchi jaa rahi hai .Thumbs Up

VindhyaMounika

Ceon IF-Rockerz
Ceon