Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Asya FF Meri Duniya updated Part 30 (Page 93) (Page 37)

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mariam1368

Superb update...i really want Ayaan n humeira to get along well
Asad shouldnt marry tanveer,he shouldnt agree for his Abbu's sake
Thnx 4d pm

don't worry he will not marry Tanveer...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Linsie

sasir IF-Sizzlerz
sasir
sasir

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
loved it.update soon
awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:07am | IP Logged
This was fab
Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VindhyaMounika

Originally posted by mariam1368

Superb update...i really want Ayaan n humeira to get along well
Asad shouldnt marry tanveer,he shouldnt agree for his Abbu's sake
Thnx 4d pm

don't worry he will not marry Tanveer...

thanks for the info...
parthpathak31 Senior Member
parthpathak31
parthpathak31

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
interestingClap 

VindhyaMounika

cutestar12 Goldie
cutestar12
cutestar12

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Awesome update continue soon

VindhyaMounika

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
                Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting'. "A BIG THANK YOU' to all my regular readers and I welcome new readers... If any silent readers... please comment or PM me...

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... 

Request : For PM's please buddy me... please do me this favor... Smile

Part 20

After waiting for two hours Ayaan, Humeira, Abdul, Anwar, Zeenat, Asma and Gaffur boarded there flight…… After placing hand baggage in there cabins everyone occupies there respected seats….. in that flight there four seats in the middle and two seats on either side with a path in the middle…… Middle four seats are occupied by Anwar, Zeenat, Asma and Abdul….. left side row, path side Gaffur's seat and right side row both the seats are occupied by Humeira and Ayaan……. After sometime flight deparured making way in those dark skies……

Asma – Humeira…. Tumhe koi madatt chahiye toh humein bula lena…. Nahi toh mein aur Ayaan places exchange kar lenge……

Humeira – Nahi Khala…. Mein teekh hoon… agar kuch chahiye toh poochlungi…. Aap fikar matt kijiye….

Ayaan – Lagta hai sabb aapse bahot pyaar hai……. aap itne pyaari jo hai….

Humeira – Mein ne Vaishali se suna ki aap bahot bade flirt hai par aab pata chal raha hai………

Ayaan – Lagta hai Vaishali ne mera pole khol di….

Humeira started laughing……

Ayaan (Serious but in Intense tone) – Ha mein flirt karta hoon par abb jo mein ne kaha woh sacch hai… tum iss duniya ki sabse pyaari ladki ho… sabse pyaari ladki……!!!!

Humeira could feel truth in his intense and calm voice….. She could feel a new and different feeling in his voice which she never felt from anyone…. Pity..??!! Kindness..!!?? Care..??!! Concern..??!! Ayaan is looking at Humeira…. Humeira could feel his gaze…. Both were disturbed air hosters came there offering there meal…..

Air - Hosteres – Sir would you like to have meat or veg meal..???

Ayaan – I would prefer meat Miss. Beautiful….

Air Hosteres – Sure sir….. here is your meal sir, I wish you enjoy it…

Air – Hosteres – Mam…. What would you like to have….??

Humeira – Meat…!!

Air Hosteres – Thank you mam…..

After placing there meals infront of them on there pad she left to attend other passengers…..

Zeenat – Humeira…… tumhe kuch chahiye….??

Ayaan – Aap fikar matt kijiye Zeenatji hum hai na yaha….

Zeenat smiled…. She was back to her meal…..  Humeira is confused what is placed where on the tray given to her and she is not able to open her meal which is in a box covered with silver foil……..

Ayaan – Allow me…

Ayaan uncovered meal….. It is a long bread stuffed with meat and water on left side of the tray….. salad in one cup and spoon, forks in one cover…… Ayaan placed everything uncoveres in there places and guided her where they are…..

Humeira – Shukriya….!!!

Ayaan – Arz kiya hai….

Humse matt kahiye shukriyaa, dost bann nahi payenge

Humse matt kahiye shukriyaa, dost bann nahi payenge

Agar Dost se lenge shukriyaa toh khud se root jayenge…..

Shukriya..!! Shukriya..!!!

Humeira smiled and said….

Humeira – Aap bahot bade dramebaaz hai…..

Ayaan – Kya baat hai…. mere baare mein sab kuch pata chal gaya hai aapko…..

Dilshad, Zoya and Asad entered mall….. Dilshad and Zoya entered one shop getting out of the crowd in the center of the mall…… Dilshad and Zoya started selecting some suits for Humeira…… Sales man is showing so many suits but Zoya is rejecting them…..

Dilshad – itne pyaari suits hai… tumhe kyu pasand aarahe hai Zoya…..

Asad just entered that shop after ending his call with his client……

Asad – Lagta hai inhe select karna aata he nahi………

Zoya – Oh please Mr. Khan…!!! Aap interefere matt kijiye….. Phupi mein best dena chahthi Humeira ko…. She is coming India after years….. meri yeh gift usse humesha yaad rehna chahiye….

Asad could feel love, anxiety, excitement in her voice…. He understood how much Zoya loves her sister Humeira….. After going through so many suits at last Zoya bought three suits for Humeira…..  They left that shop and went to second floor….. They entered into electronic shop…

Zoya – I ordered few items….. Delivery date is today….

Sales girl – Yes mam….

They handed her one carton box…..

Zoya – Mr. Khan aap khade khade kya dekh rahe hai…. aakar madat kijiye……

Asad took that box and everyone left from there….. Asad carried that heavy carton down to car… Zoya carried two bags…. Dilshad was speaking to some one in her phone…. Asad place that box at the car back side and Zoya also went there to keep bags…..

Asad – Miss. Farooqi iss mein kya hai… bahot baari hai…. aur issi liye aap bhulaya mujhe…. Samaan uttane ke liye….

Zoya – Khooli bangaye issi liye bura lag raha hai aapko…. Anyway bahoti important saaman hai Mr. Khan……

Dilshad – Asad, Zoya idar aao tum dono….

Asad/Zoya – Ha ammi…. / Ha Phupi….

Asad and Zoya went Dilshad who was standing near car's front door…..

Dilshad – Zoya mujhe bahoti important kaam hai… mujhe jaana hai…. Zoya mein tumhari madat ke liye nahi rukh paungi…..

Zoya – Don't worry Phupi…. I will manage…..

Dilshad – Mujhe pata hai Zoya… but Asad will help you…..

Asad – Mein…. !!!!

Dilshad – Haan Asad…. Meri office ki ghadi aagayi hai…. mein jaa rahi hoon……

Dilshad left from there….. Asad and Zoya looked at each other…..

Asad/Zoya – Nahi…!!!!

Flight:

After having there meal everyone was off to there sleep….. Humeira is tryng to sleep but couldn't…. Ayaan is watching a movie seriously…...

Humeira – Ayaanji…!!! Ayaanji…!!!

Ayaan in completely into movie he didn't hear thatHumeira is calling him….. She shook his hand…. Ayaan came out of movie…..

Ayaan – Kya hua Humeira….??? Aap soye nahi…??? Kuch chahiye…..???!!!

Humeira – Kya aap mujhe earphones connect karke de sakte hai….???  I want to listen to songs…….

Ayaan connected earplug and gave that to her… he played some songs in that small monitor……. They are fast and pop songs……

Humeira – Ayaanji mujhe hindi gaane sunni hai…. some old melodies….

Ayaan – Old songs..!!! Are you serious..??!!! Tumhe purane gaane pasand hai….!!!

Humeira – Hmm…!!!

Ayaan played some songs and Humeira is enjoying them and Ayaan is back into movie again….. After listening songs Humeira slept with earplugs in her ears…… In her deep sleep she sliped her head on his shoulder….. He came out his movie trance with a jerk in his body…… He looked slowly at his shoulder when he felt some slight soft pressure….. Ayaan saw Humeira sleeping… The innocence showed on the sleeping face, the peaceful and serene dreams blocking out the dangers of the outside. The soft breathing making the world seems to stand still…. Ayaan lost himself in that moment……….

Bashir's room:

Bashir's phone buzzed which startled him…. That is his personal phone which will buzz only at night's when no one is around…. He is really shocked and excited…. He reached his phone and opened the flap….. There appears name of Raziya……

Raziya's Message:

Call me…. It's important..

Bashir got really tensed reading that message….. Because Raziya never sent a message like that…… He didn't take a moment to call her…. He entered his washroom…..

Raziya – Asalam walekum bhai jaan…..

Bashir – walekum asalam Raziya….. kya baat hai..?? iss samai tumne call kiya….??? Abb toh raat hai waha….

Raziya – Nahi bhai jaan…. Hum India mein hai…. yahi Delhi mein….

Bashir – Delhi mein..!!! tumne aaj tak bataya kyu nahi…. ??

Raziya – bhai jaan humari company ki ek meeting ke liye hum yaha aye the….. aur humein ye contract Bhopal ki base mein karna hai….. aur ek company ki ek employee humare saath kaam karnewala hai… it's a six months contract…….

Bashir – Woh doosri company ka naam..???

Raziya – Silverstone company from NewYork…. Employee's name is Mr. Anwar…

Bashir – Great…!!! So iska matlab hai tum aur Shirin Bhopal aa rahe hai……

Raziya – Ha.. bhai jaan… bahot din hogaye aap se milkar… iss baar toh 6 mahine saath mein rahenge……

Bashir – Shayad ye nahi hoga…..

Car:

Zoya is sitting in the front seat with fasten seat belt and with crossed hands against her chest……. Asad is driving silently…..

Asad – Ek pura din iske saath…. Sabse badi musibat ki magnet hai…..

Zoya – Kuch kaha aapne…

Asad – Kuch nahi…!!!

Zoya – Yahi toh problem hai Mr. Khan…. Aap kuch bolte hi nahi…

Asad – matlab..!!!???

Zoya – Matlab yahi hai ki…. Hum poora din ek saath rehne wale hai… aap itna he silent betenge toh mein bore ho jaungi…..

Asad – mein issa hoon Miss. Farooqi…. Aapki tarah insaan ka dimag nahi kata hoon…..

Zoya – Oh please Mr. Khan……

Zoya and Asad again became silent and after sometime……

Zoya – Mr. Khan hum ek doosre se baat nahi karenge toh kaam kaise karenge…….

Asad – At last Miss. Farooqi aapki dimag bhi chal rahi hai….. par hum baat kum ladte zyaada hai Miss. Farooqi……

Zoya – Mr. Khan iss keliye meri pas solution hai….

Asad (Murmuring) – Miss. Farooqi ki dimag bhi chalti hai… miracle….

Zoya – Kuch kaha aapne..??!!!

Asad – nahi… batayiye…..

Zoya – Hum dost ban jaate hai…!!!

Asad stopped brought his car to halt with a jerk and screech sound from tires….

Asad – What..???

Zoya – Ha Mr. Khan isse better idea nahi hai….. hum dost ban jate hai

Zoya put forward her hand…. Asad with a shocked expression and after thinking some time he also put forward his hand….. they shook there hands together with a smile on there faces…….

Zoya – Mr. Khan abhi bhook lag rahi hai….. restaurant chale….

Asad – Teekhe Miss. Farooqi……

Asad drove them to famous restaurant in Bhopal…… Car pulled into parking arear…. Asad and Zoya got down from the car and entered restaurant….. They occupied corner seats near a fountain……

Zoya (excitement) – Mr. Khan bahoti accha restaurant hai…….

Asad – dheere Miss. Farooqi……

Zoya – Oho Mr. Khan inki tarah reserved rehna mujhse nahi hoga…. Hum toh dil se jeete hai isi tarah….

Asad smiled under his jaw thinking how Zoya lives her life… her life so lively….. waiter came there with a menu card in his hand… Asad ordered chicken fried rice, chicken manchuriya's as a main course and for starters he ordered chilli chicken…… waiter left from there after taking order…. Waiting there in 5 star restaurant is like hell….. boring music and order will take 30 minutes to reach table…… Zoya with her fist on his cheek waiting for order and getting bored on the other hand Asad was busy with  his phone……

Zoya – Mr. Khan kitna boring hai….. Allah Miyya mein bhook se nahi bore hoke marjaungi….

Allah Miyya listened to her….. Manager got on the stage with mike in his hand…….

Manager – You attention please…. Godd evening to respected Ladies and Gentle men…. Befor 5 years we started Wonder spoof and now it is one of the successful restaurant's of Bhopal…. I would like to thank you all…. On this occasion we would like to celebrate with you people who are the main reason for our success…. We are going to have couple competition with five couples….. On whom this spot light stops they will participate in this competition………

Spotlight started travelling to every corner of the room going on every couple…… first it stopped on table no. … they are newly wedded couple and they got on to the stage…. Second it stopped on a middle aged couple…. Third on a old age couple …. Fourth on young age couple and then last spot light on Asad and Zoya……. This surprised both… Manager invited them on to the stage…..

Asad – Hum dono kaise participate kar sakte hai……???

Zoya – Wahi toh Mr. Khan….. humein jaakar manager se baat karni chahiye….

Before they could speak to manager they started there game….. there are five tables arranged with buzzers….. every couple occupied there table……

Asad – hum kaise khel sakte hai…???

Zoya – Chodiye na Mr. Khan khelte hai….. bahoti excited lag raha hai….

Asad – Aap pagal hogaye hai Miss. Farooqi…. This is a couple game….

Zoya – It's ok Mr. Khan hum already dost hai na…. khel te hai Mr. Khan Please…..

Manager – Ok couples… we will have two rounds…. First is compatibility and second is trust…. When we ask the question who knows the answer press the buzzer….. Here comes the first question…. What is your partner's favourite color…??

Zoya pressed the buzzer which surprised Asad….

Asad – Miss. Farooqi apne buzzer kyu press kiya…. Aapko pata hai mera favourite color kya hai..?

Manager – Ok…. Here is our first buzzer….

Zoya – It's black… his favourite color is black….

Manager – So Mr. Khan…. Is this right…

Asad nodded with shocking expression on his face…..

Manager – yeah that's a right answer one point to couple 5….

Everyone clapped….. Zoya's face is covered with happy smile and Asad's with shocking expression….

Zoya – Dekha Mr. Khan mujhe aapke baare mein bahot kuch pata hai…..

Asad – Rubbish Miss. Farooqi…. Sirf ek question se…..

Manager – Next question….. what is your partner's favorite food….??

Asad pressed buzzer now its time for Zoya to get shocked…..

Asad – Pizza…!!!

Asad looked at Zoya which says "Huh… look Miss. Farroqi.. I know it.."

Manager – Is that right mam….

Zoya nodded looking at Asad……

Manager – favourite drink….???

Zoya – Black coffee….

Manager – Favourite celebrity….

Asad – Dhoni….

Manager – Favourite sport…..???

Zoya/Asad – Cricket…!!!

Manager – wow….!!!! Great….!!! Come on couples pull up your socks….. Team 5 got 5 points….

Asad – Mujhe aapse kuch poochna hai….???

Zoya – Mujhe bhi…. ??

Manager – What is your partner's dress color when she met you…??

Zoya – Black…!!!

Asad – Red…!!! She wore a red kurti on black jeans….

Zoya – He wore a black suit……

Manager – wow that's great…. Now last question… what did your partner give you on your first anniversary……??

Zoya and Asad remain silent looking at eachother….. Some other couple pressed the buzzer……

Mrs. Mehta – He gave me a kiss…..

Lady started blushing after that answer when restaurant is filled with aaww's and oow's…. Zoya and Asad were still lost in eachother's eyes…. They could see each other's world in there eyes…….

Manager – oh…!!! That's great…!!! Now time for results and winners are Mr. and Mrs. Khan…….

Asad and Zoya still looking at eachother….

Asad/Zoya – WHAT…!!! Mr. and Mrs..???!!!

They looked at Manager….. Come on Mr. and Mrs. Khan….

Asad – Issi liye mein ne aapse pehle kaha that Miss. Farooqi hum participate nahi karenge…..

Zoya – Mr. Khan abb hum sach nahi bol sakte hai…. yeh hojane dijiye….

Asad remained silent……..

Manager – In second round our participants will be Mr. and Mrs. Khan & Mr. and Mrs. Mehta….. second round is blindfold….. Blindfold route is filled with some things…… 1. Banana peels, 2. Oil, 3. Stones, 4. Glass pieces.. wifes will tie this cloth on there eyes…. Husbands will guide them…. We will ring the bell whe ladies are near to danger…. We may sometimes ring wrong bell to see trust but you people will be guided by husbands……

Mrs. Mehta – yeh bahot dangerous lag raha hai……

Mr. Mehta – trust me… kuch nahi hoga….

Asad – Miss. Farooqi hum drop karlenge….. this is dangerous… aapko kuch hogaya toh….???

Zoya – don't worry Mr. Khan mujhe kuch nahi hoga…. Aap hai na…!!! I completely trust you….

Asad could see trust in her eyes….. He understood how much Zoya can depend on him closing her eyes….. He decided not to break her trust in his life whatever may the situation…… Both the ladies removed there footwear and stood there with bare foot… Wifes stood on one end and Husband on the other end…… middle path is filled with all the items…….

Husbands started instructing their wifes….. Both the ladies crossed banana peels with tremble legs…. Everyone clapped after that….

Manager – now second oil….

Both of them moved forward after nearing the oil they instructed them to jump forward so they did the same….. They neared stones when the bell rang Mrs. Mehta stopped when the bell rang but Zoya continues to move which really made Asad to feel proud of himself…. Mrs. Mehta again started moving according to Mr. Mehta's instructions and Manager announced that its's time for glass pieces…. When both the ladies where reaching glass piesces they rang the bell continuously this time Mrs. Mehtha opened the cloth tied around her eyes….. Zoya stood there for a moment and continued with Asad's instructions…. When accidently Zoya was going to place her leg on glass pieces Asad wentthere and dragged her from there……

Asad (To manager) – Is this is a game…. If something happens to her……

Manager – My Apologies sir for horrifying you… but let me clear that these ar not real things…… these glass pieces, stones, oils and peels everything are fake and they don't cause any harm….. we do care our customers sir…… I would like to announce winners… winners are Mr. and Mrs. Khan….

Manager handed them a box wrapped with red glitering cover….. Manager also offered them a complimentary dinner….. After this everyone were back to there dinner…… Asad Zoya was back to there seats…. After some awkward silence which is due to the happenings around them…..

Zoya – Aapne…. Aapne kaha ki… aap.. Aapko mujhe kuch poochna tha….??!!

Asad – Huh… ha… actually… woh…. Aapne bhi kaha ki aapko poochna hai… so you first..??

Zoya – It's ok Mr. Khan pehle app…!!!

Asad – Nahi.. pehle aap…

Zoya – Pehle aap…!!!

Asad – Pehle aap….!!!

Zoya – Pehle aap…!!!

Flight:

Everyone are in peaceful sleep thinking that they will reach India after 12hours….. But everyone are disturbed from there sleep with the uneven movement of air craft……. Everyone one woke from there sleep with a startled expression without knowing what is happening around them…. Everyone face is filled with horror….. Humeira held Ayaans hand…. Ayaan placed another hand assuring that nothing will happen……. Everyone followed announcement and practiced all the instructions…. They fastened there seatbelts and covered there mouth with the mask dropped from above….. Ayaan first covered Humeira's and then followed same with him…. Humeira holded Ayaan's hand hard….. her nails were digging into his hand…… He looked at her….. she is really scared and praying to Allah not only for her safety but everyone's safety……

They fell back on there seats sitting straight and closing there eyes hard praying for there safety when there breathing became heavy and fast…… when they heard the sound of wheels hitting the ground and announcement that air-craft landed safely…… Everyone opened there eyes with a sigh od relief that they are alive and safe thanking god high in the heaven for his mercy to save them…….

Ayaan/Humeira – Tum teekh ho na…??./ Aap teekh hai na…??

Ayaan/Humeira – Ha….

Zeenat, Asma, Anwar, Abdul, Gaffur, Ayaan and Humeira enquired about each-other's safety when they heard other announcement that due to some technical problem air- craft is landed in Greece and all passengers are requested to have some patience in the airport…… Everyone got out the flight with there hand luggages in their hands and entered air-port….. Zeenat and Asma helped Humeira…. Abdul and Anwar helped Gaffur... Evetone seated on chairs… Ayaan went to enquire about the flight…… He came back with some piece of information……

Ayaan – In logon ka kehna hai ki humein agle 6 gante tak yahi rehna padega…….

Everyone nodded but still thinking about what happened few hours before….. they were almost near to death…..

Ayaan – Anwar bhai I think we should go and buy some water and food…..

Anwar, Ayaan went to buy when Abdul was with other's sitting there and taking care of them….. Ayaan and Anwar were back with two bottels of water and some sandwitches….. Everyone drank some water….

Zeenat – Hum abhi aate hai…..

Zeenat, Asma and Humeira went to washroom to freshen up…. Humeira washed her face….. Train of thoughts made there way infront of her eyes when she closed to splash water on her face….. She jerked out of thoughts when felt hand on her shoulder….

Asma – Humeira…. Tum fresh hoagyi…??

Humeira – jee khala….

Asma – Chalo mein umhe chodke aati hoon……

Asma held her hand and guided her way to the gate where they are seated…. But when she reached there no one is there except Ayaan who is sitting there and speaking to Asad….

Asma – ye sabb kaha gaye hai Ayaan…….

Ayaan disconnecting call….. sabb washroom gaye hai…. She made Humeira seated on one of the chair….

Asma – Ayaan do minute ke liye Humeira ke saath rehna….. hum abhi aate hai….

Ayaan – Aap phikar matt kijiye….. main hoon yaha……

Asma gave him a smile and went back…. Ayaan saw Humeira's tensed face… He understood that more then present happenings something else is also troubling her…….

Ayaan – Kya hua Humeira..??!!

Humeira – Kuch nahi…??!!!

Ayaan – Mein aapse ek baat kahu…. Pareshaniya baatne se kum hote hai… Mein toh aapke dost bangaya hoon na…. toh aap mujhse share kar sakte hai…….

Humeira after some silence….

Humeira – Meri ammi aur choti behen flight accident mein mar gaye the….. aaj job bhi hua…??!!! Ammi ki yaad agayi…..

Tears trickled down from her eyes….. Ayaan placed his hand on her hand which is on chair's handle…..

Ayaan – Ammi kho ne ka dard bahot bada hota hai…. par aapko yaha rote hue dekh kar aapki ammi kush nahi reh payenge….. aapki hassi ko who uppar se dekha kar waha maula ke pass aapki behen ke saath bahot kush rahengi……

Humeira wiping her tears….

Humeira – Aap shayad sahi keh rahe hai…..!!!

Ayaan – Hum humesha sahi hote hai…..!!!

Khan Mansion:

Rashid was sitting in the hall with his laptop…. He heard a knock on his door…. Bashir responded to that knock and opened door….. Badi bi, Nikhat and Nuzzrat were standing there with there suitcases…..

Rashid – Kaun aya hai Baba….???

Nikhat/Nuzzrat – ABBU…!!!!

Nikhat and Nuzzrat ran inside and hugged Rashid…… They broke the hug, Rashid went to Badi bi…

Rashid – Ammi….!!!

Badi bi – Kaisa hai Rashid….??!!!

Rashid – Mein teekh hoon ammi…!!!

They sat on the couch in the hall…… Bashir came with tray of water….. They drank some water….

Rashid – Mein aapko Asad ke nikha ke baare mein baat kiya tha….. yaad hai…??

Badi bi – Haa beta…..

Rashid – Mein soch raha hoon ki hum Asad aur Tanveer ke nikha parso karne ki soch tahe hai…. aap hi ka intazaar hai…..

Badi bi – Par itni jaldi tayariya kaise karenge……??!!!

Rashid – Aap uski chinta matt kijiye ammi saari taiyariya hojayega…

Nikhat – Abbu aap humein honewale babhi se nahi milayenge……???

Nuzzrat – Ha abbu humein bhi milna hai…….

Rashid – yahi hai tumhari bhabi…. Uski abbu ki tabiyat karaab hai issi liye dono yahi hai….. ek minute mein bulata hoon….. TANVEER…!!! TANVEER..!!!

Tanveer came down and met with everyone around sitting there…….

Precap : Asad and Zoya at Farooqi Villa''. Everyone from Greece back to India'. Raziya at Khan Mansion''..

Thanks for reading... 

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 30 July 2013 at 11:41pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyoukhalidamohamed6rimssssssachha67vishalooMahi982sony1990sham24shami9hatelove2012Ash0509fee-feeRosered1zaraakpinkkszoeasadAlveena12immigreat54love.asad.zoyaSizzleDazzlePriyankahosanacutestar12MayurnASYAjazmeenakshiankitaprinceegoyalrockstar_16princess101kritz4everAnjiniecool_sriakaswanMissSparklingShubh007jazsidhusasirasyaarshiloverLitleMissMuffet--Mahima--SurishLinsie

Ash0509 Senior Member
Ash0509
Ash0509

Posted: 30 July 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
awesome...asad and zoya know each other very well...!!!

VindhyaMounika

Go to top