Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Asya FF Meri Duniya updated Part 30 (Page 93) (Page 16)

Priyankahosana Goldie
Priyankahosana
Priyankahosana

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
nice

rosamale IF-Dazzler
rosamale
rosamale

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
beautifulClapClapClap
fatima30 Goldie
fatima30
fatima30

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Superb! Really enjoyed this part too! Continue soon Smile
cool_sri IF-Rockerz
cool_sri
cool_sri

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
awesome...loved mangalpur asad...waiting for AyRa track!!!!!!!!
akap Goldie
akap
akap

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Loved the way asad cared for zoya..very nice.
VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting'. "A BIG THANK YOU' to all my regular readers and I welcome new readers... If any silent readers... please comment or atleast PM me...

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... 

Request : For PM's please buddy me... coz it is taking so much time to send each and every one... please do me this favor... Smile

Part 12

Zeenat and Humeira entered into one shopping mall….. Zeenat is selecting some perfumes and Humeira just went around following one fragrance…… If any stranger looks at her no one will feel that she cannot see…. She banged into some stranger……

Humeira – I am sorry….

Stranger – hey you lady…… can't you see….??

Humeira – I said I am sorry…….

Stranger – You Indians don't have brain….. you people don't know how to behave…….

Hearing this Ayaan who is standing just 10 steps away came there……..

Ayaan – Hello Mr. please don't abuse India….. what do you know about Indians……..

Hearing this Humeira turned towards the voice…….. Ayaan continued………

Ayaan – India is a secular country with unity…… we believe in traditions and never insult other's…… we respect other's……… we have a heart to forgive others…… and we agree our mistakes and say sorry……. And this Indian lady already said you sorry from her heart……..

Every Indian around felt proud of him……. That stranger felt embarrassed and left from there…… Zeenat came there to Humeira…… Humeira explained her everything what all happened……..  Zeenat turned to Ayaan….

Zeenat – Thank you so much…….

Ayaan – It's my pleasure…… Myself Ayaan…….

Zeenat – I am Zeenat and she is Humeira…….

Humeira (facing Ayaan) – Salaam walekum and thank you very much……

Ayaan – waleku asalam……. From next time take care…….

Zeenat and Humeira gave a gratitude smile and left from there…….. Ayaan also smiled and left from there…….

Asad and Zoya had there breakfast in the same dhaba... Breakfast was quite affair... After breakfast they started in the car to udaipur...

Zoya - kya hum dargha jasakte hai...

Asad - teekhe... Par in kapdo mein...

Zoya (childish angry) - meri kapdo ko kya hua... Kurti pehni hoon aur mein scarf bhi bandoongi... Aap meri kapdonko comment matt kijiye...

Asad gave a smirk and smiled under his jaw...

Asad (To himself) - at last she is back to her normal mode...

Asad - nahi aise hi pooch raha tha...

Asad and Zoya reached dargha... Asad parked his car... He and Zoya got out of the car... Zoya tied her scarf... Asad saw her and he could not stop himself from admiring her... She is looking really innocent... He felt as if he is watching an angel who just came to earth... White kurti and white scarf personified her beauty more... Zoya waved her hand before Asad... Asad came out of his thoughts...

Asad - andar chale...

Zoya - hmmm... Par humein jo Lena hai woh lekar chale...

Asad - ok...

Zoya and Asad went inside and presented green and flower chaddar and took blessings... They prayed there an came out... While coming out there hands got ouched and they had an eye lock... They were lost in each others eyes... 

One baba came there and blessed them saying...

Baba - Allah aapki jodi ko salamat rakhe...

Asad and Zoya came out there trance... Asad was going to say something but baba interrupted...

Baba - aap dono abb kis baste mana Kar rahe ho... Jis jasbaat se aap bagh rahe hai... Aap dono usi se bandenge... Kuda ki iss khel mein aap juda hokar bhi juda nahi hopayenge... Aap ek doosre ki kismat hai...

He left from there... Asad and Zoya stood there for sometime... They went back to car but words by baba are ringing in their ears...

Asad (To himself ) - kya hai mera kismat mein...?

Zoya (To herself ) - kya hai meri kismat mein...?

Tanveer ( To herself ) - Zoya tumhari kismat mein maut hai... Asad ki kismat mein likhungi... 

Tanveer with an evil smiled called to someone...

Tanveer - Zoya Bach gayi hai...

Other person - woh bach kaise gayi hai... Woh zinda rahegi meri maksat kabhi poora nahi ho payega...

Tanveer - phikar matt kijiye... Par mujhe nahi lagta usse marna jaruri hai... Mein usse sambal sakti hoon... Asad sirf mere hai...

Other person - tum usse lightly matt lena... Woh aage chal kar musibat ban sakti hai...

Tanveer - meri pass usse maarne ke alawaa aur ek plan hai...

Other person - kya...???

Tanveer - meri nikha prepone...

Tanveer and Other person had an evil laugh... Both have same goal... But other person is acting as support and master mind for Tanveer... Killing Zoya is that person's plan...

Thanks for reading...

Guys guess who is that other person...???

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 23 July 2013 at 11:59am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6achha67sherien81Mahi982shami9tvpremifee-feeRosered1Alveena12immigreat54love.asad.zoyaasyakiideewaniPreetLuvKSGloveuarmaanuakapGudduluvsCinderella3jazmeenprinceegoyalrosamalerockstar_16sasirawesomejazsidhukrati5cool_sriGulaaboasyaarshilover--Mahima--Surish-RohitMaxwell-Linsie

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VindhyaMounika

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Linsie

Thank you...