Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Asya FF Meri Duniya updated Part 30 (Page 93) (Page 11)

tvpremi Senior Member
tvpremi
tvpremi

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Amazing update...I really don't like arya...but if you wish to include them I will surely read it...plz continue soon. ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VindhyaMounika

Shubh007 IF-Rockerz
Shubh007
Shubh007

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Awsome update...Smile

VindhyaMounika

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
awesome part
loved it

VindhyaMounika

loveuarmaanu Goldie
loveuarmaanu
loveuarmaanu

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Amazing ff yaar pls pm when u update

VindhyaMounika

VindhyaMounika IF-Dazzler
VindhyaMounika
VindhyaMounika

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting'. "A BIG THANK YOU' to all my regular readers and I welcome new readers... If any silent readers... please comment or atleast PM me...

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... 

Request : For PM's please buddy me... coz it is taking so much time to send each and every one... please do me this favor... Smile

NOTE : Thanks for the response... i will be starting Ayaan and Humeira's track also... don't worry Humeira will not be blind through out the story...

Part 10

Zoya (To herself) – Abb kya karu……? …… Cab bula deta hoon…… Strike hai who bhi nahi ayenge…..

Zoya and Asad took their luggage and started walking……… Asad called JOURNEY (Rent a car) and asked them to send an SUV…….. Asad was walking left side of the road and Zoya was walking right side of the road……… After walking a kilometer Rent a car came there with SUV and handed over that to Asad……

Asad – Thank you…….

Driver – Happy journey sir…….

Driver left from there…….. Asad kept his luggage inside…….. he gave a look to Zoya who is standing on the otherside of the road…… he went and sat in the driving seat……

Asad (To himself) – Lift karoon……. Nahi mein kyu karoon…!!! …. Kudh aakar pooch sakti hai na………

Zoya (To herself) – Kitna Akdu hai…… Lift bhi offer nahi kar raha hai….. Mein poochu…… nahi…. Mein kyu poochu…. Iss raste mein beekh manglungi par mein kudh jaakar usse lift nahi mangungi……

Asad waited there for five minutes……… he was looking at Zoya and then at road…… Zoya was looking here and there and when Asad was not looking at her she used to look at him…..

Zoya (To herself) – chal jaa Zoya… woh sadu poochne wala nahi hai…. Jaakar poochle….. nahi toh tumhari aajki raat raaste mein katna padega…….

Asad (To himself) – Ye Miss. Titlee Farooqi nahi aane wali hai…… shayad Titlee ki tarah udd ke waha pahunchegi….. Asad tum chalo…..

When Zoya was going to car….. he didn't see at her….. he started his SUV and drove away…..

Zoya (To herself making an irritated face) – Allah Miyya….!!!! Akeli ladki ko beech raste mein chodke chale gaye….. ye Akdu aur Sadu ke saath Zille lahi bhi hai….

She started moving forward and looking here and there on the road…… not even a bull cart is there to travel……

Zoya (To herself) – Allah Miyya….. kuch kijiye kab tak ise chalti rahungi meri pair dukh rahe hai…….

Asad on the other side driving and thinking about Zoya……..

Asad (To himself) – ye Miss. Farooqi bhi….. pooch anhi sakti kya lift…. Kabhi mooh band nahi rehti hai aur jab bolna hai tab bolti nahi hai……..

Asad suddenly stopped his car……

Asad (To himself) – Usko dimag nahi hai toh tumhe hai na….. Akeli ladki kaise aayega akeli…..

He turned his SUV back…… Zoya was walking and walking and she is not able to walk anymore…… She saw Asad's car coming back…….

Zoya (To herself) – Yeh Zille lahi waapas kyu aaraha hai……

Asad stopped his car before Zoya…….

Asad – Miss. Farooqi…. Chaliye bahot der ho rahi hai………

Zoya – mein nahi aungi…….

Asad – Zyada natak matt kijiye aur chaliye…. Nahi toh mein waapas chala jaunga…….

Zoya suddenly……..

Zoya (To herself) – Nahi…. Nahi….. rukhiye……..

She loaded her luggage…….. She opened car front door and sat in and fastened her seatbelt……. They started moving towards Udaipur……. After some time Zoya got bored and Asad is still driving……

Zoya (To herself) – ye baat sadu baat kyu nahikar raha hai………. Chal mein hi shuru karti hoon…

Zoya – Mr. Khan

Asad – Hmmm……

Zoya – Kya mein FM on kar sakti hoon………

Asad – Hmmm………

Zoya switched FM on…… She is continuously changing FM channels……..

Asad – Kya kar rahe hai aap………

Zoya – FM stations change kar rahi hoon Mr. Khan…..

Asad – Dikh raha hai……

Zoya – Phir kyu poocha aapne……….????

Asad – Aap change kyu kar rahe hai……???

Zoya – Kuch accha aa nahi rahi hai…….. issi liye………..

She is still changing………

Asad – Aap ek Radio station rakhenge……..

Zoya – Teekhe abb mein ye station change nahi Karungi…. Aap ki kehne se bhi…..

Asad – Aap kabhi mera kehne se kuch kiya kya………

Zoya gave a look and kept quite…………

Tanveer – Zoya nikal gayi hai…… shayad woh abhi cab mein jayegi…… kuchi bhi karo who waapas nahi aani chahiye……..

Other side – Jee mam……..

She disconnected the call…………

Tanveer (To herself) – Sorry Zoya…tumhari koi galti nahi hai…. Par tum rahogi toh meri future jaisa mein ne plan kiya waisa toh nahi rahne wali hai…. Issi liye good bye………. (with an evil smile)

Asim – Tamatar kaha pe ho………

Najma – Aisha ke saath……….

Asim - Aaj coffee shop mein milne chale…….

Najma – Aaj nahi ho sakta hai………

Asim – Kyu nahi hosakta hai……….. ho sakta hai……

Najma – Actually project work ke liye mein Aisha ke ghar jaa rahi hoon………

Suddenly Aisha interrupted her……

Aisha – Kiss se baat kar rahi hoon……..

Najma – Library se call hai….. keh raha hai jo books mein ne maanga woh aagaye hai….. aakar collect karne ke liye bol raha hai……

Aisha – bol raha hai…. Humari librarian Miss hai na….

Najma – Haa wahi bol rahi hai………

Asim was listening all this and smiling………

Asim – Tumhe aane ki zaroorat nahi hai…….. mein tume dene ke liye aata hoon….. don't worry…..

Najma – Shut up……… ok bye…..

When Zoya is listening to songs Asim called her……….

Zoya – Hey Asim…..

Asim – Kya kar rahi ho……?

Zoya – Bore ho rahi hoon…… koi hai he nahi baat karne ke liye…… ek hai jo statue ke samaan hai……..

Asad glared at her….. Zoya ignored………

Asad (To himself) – Ye kiske saath baat kar rahi hai……??!!! Mujhe kya….!!!

Asim – Accha…… train mein aur koi nahi hai kya…..???

Zoya – Train mein nahi hoon….. kiss duniya mein ho….. strike hai waha pata hai na….. issi liye trains ko rokh diya hai……. Car mein jaarahi hoon……..

Asim – kis ke saath…..????

Zoya – Tumhe Aisha ki dost Najma yaad hai…….????

Asim (Smiling) – Accha woh……….. haa yaad hai…..

Zoya – Her brother Mr. Akdu Ahmed Khan… oh sorry sorry…… Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan……

Asad again glared at her…….. Zoya ignored and remained quite………..

Asim – Aur tumse ek aur baat poochni thi……?

Zoya – Kya….??

Asim – Actually…… woh…

Zoya – Kya hua……??

Asim – wahi Humeira ko lane ke liye bade abbu, abbu aur ammi jaa rahe hai…… kal hi jaa rahe hai….

Zoya – Yaad hai….

Asim – Tum tension matt lena…..

Zoya – Hmm…..  chal Jia call kar rahi hai… bye…..

Zoya disconnected call………. Asad saw how smile faded from Zoya's face………  

Asad (To himself) – Isse kya hua……..? Aur ye Asim kon hai….???

Asad – Asim kon hai……???

Zoya (In no mood to fight) – Meri bhai……..

Asad (To himself) – Itni seedi tarikese jawaab….. aaj toh tufaan jaroor aanewali hai……….

Zoya is in her thoughts…...

Flashback:

Zoya – Kya baat karni hai abbu….. Aapne hum sabb ko yaha kyu bhulaya…..??

Rashid – Zeenat ki phone aayi hai…… Humeira India ana chahthi hai…..

Zoya – ye toh bahut acchi baat hai……

Zoya is really very happy….. After 5 years she is going to meet her sister…… but suddenly her happiness faded when realization struck her that she is going to travel in plane……….

Zoya – Nahi…… usse aaneki zaroorat nahi hai….. mein he jaakar usse mil aati hoon…… itne saal se wahi kar rahi hoon na……

Asim – Par uski padayi poori ho chuki hai……

Asma – Zoya phikaar matt karo…… har baar uss baar ki tarah nahi hoga……..

Zoya – par khala……

Abdul – Zoya….. Allah pe bharosa rakho……

Zoya – khalu….. phir bhi mein nahi maan sakti……

Rashid – Beti….. kuch nahi hoga……

Zoya's eyes filled with tears and hugged her Khala……

Zoya – khala please batana…… at least aap samajhiye…..

Asma – Zoya….. come down….. come down…. Sambhalo apne aapko…….

At last after so many trials Zoya half heartedly agreed……. She went to her room……. She couldn't sleep whole night…… when she slept she had a nightmare of plane crash in which she lost her mom and sister. They were coming to India to meet her……. She suddenly woke up from sleep with tears rolling down her cheeks….. with full of sweat on her body……. She switched on lights she sat straight on her bed…… .

Zoya – Allah Miyya…… Aapne hamesha meri sabse kareebi logon ko mujhse door kiya….. iss bhaar eham kijiye meri parivaar ko salaamat rakhiye……. Meri parivaar ko kuch honese pehle who mussi batt meri uppar se jane dijiye……

She prayed to Allah and tried to sleep but couldn't sleep……..

Flashback Ends

Zoya is still in her thoughts thinking about her happy times with her mom and sister……. She controlled her tears which are ready to trickle down her cheeks………..

Asad (To Himself) – ek ghanta hogaya aur ye itni chup…… bahit udaas lag rahi hai….. kya hua hoga……..

Zoya (To herself) – Allah Miyya……. Keep my loved one's safe……

Asim – kaha ho…. I am waiting for you here…….

Aisha – Aaa rahe hai bhai jaan…….. aur ha bhaijaan aaj Najma bhi meri saath aanewaali hai……

Asim (Smiling) – Accha woh kyu aarahi hai…….

Aisha (Teasingly) – Aapse milne…….

Asim – Kyaaa….???? (To himself) …. Najma ne sab kuch batato nahi diya……………….                                 

Aisha – Majaak kar rahi thi bhai jaan….. kuch project work hai issi liye……

Asim – Teekhe jaldi aajaa……….

Aisha and Najma reached parking area where Asim is waiting for them……. Asim is so happy that Najma is coming home…… She came so many times….. but this is the first time after their confession she is coming to Farooqi Villa…….

Asim – Hai Aisha…. Hai Najma……

Aisha/Najma – Hai………

Aisha sat in the front seat and Najma sat in the back seat……. While driving Asim is continuously looking at Najma by adjusting his rear view glass….. Aisha is observing all these…..

Asad was drving continuously from two hours and now he is tired…….. he couldn't sleep last night... now this journey is so tiresome to him….. After sometime Zoya became normal after praying to Allah in her heart…..

Zoya – Mr. Khan…..

Asad – Hmmm……..

Zoya – Aap continuously drive kar rahe hai……

Asad – Toh…??

Zoya – kya mein drive kar sakti hoon……!!!

Asad – Aap…!!!!

Zoya – hmmm…..

Asad – It's ok…. Mein kar raha hoon na……

Zoya – Please…. Mein bahot bore ho rahi hoon….. please driver karne dijiye…….

After so pleas, Asad agreed and they changed their seat….. Now Zoya is in driving seat and Asad sat beside her in the front seat…….. Zoya started driving so rashly…….

Asad – What is this driving……? Do you have license…?

Zoya – Actually I don't…….

Asad – But you were driving on that……..?

Zoya – Actually if you remember I got down from passenger seat……. So this is the second time I am driving……

Asad – What….!!!!???

She took right, then left and then right…… she is not driving steadily…….

Asad – When did you drive for the first time…… Now you please stop driving and handover it to me……….

Zoya – No….. I can drive….. I drove to office that to with one hand and eating sandwich with other hand…… you know from where did I learn driving….???

Asad – What…….. Where…..???!!!

Zoya – By watching others when they are driving……. And you chill……. When I drove for first time I reached safely…….

Asad – But I don't think we will reach safely now…….

Zoya – Listen…….. first time when I drove…….. I drove at a speed of 20……

Asad – Then why are you driving now at 60……???

Zoya – Because it is a plain road without traffic…….

Asad – Now stop driving……..

Asad holded her hand on steering for controlling………. She suddenly looked at him and he looked at her….. They were lost in each other's eyes……. Then suddenly they heard a horn….. ***BANG**** …… When Asad and Zoya opened their eyes they are safely sitting in the car…… car was already bangedito tree when Asad was trying save them from banging into a lorry………. Asad and Zoya at a time……..

Asad – Miss. Farooqi aap teekh hai na……..   

Zoya – Mr. Khan aap teekh hai na…….

Zoya & Asad – Hmmm……….

Asad came out and had a look at car's condition…… Car is really in bad condition and they can no more travel in that car…….. Zoya also came out……

Asad (Looking at Zoya) – Aap koi magnet hai kya….?????

Zoya – Kya……???!!!!

Asad – Isse he pooch raha tha…… (Angrily) kyunki humesha aap aage aur musibat peeche….. Miss. Musibat Farooqi…..

Zoya – So rude Mr. Akdu Ahmed Khan……

Asad – Abb ladna chodiye Udaipur kaisa jaana hai ye sochiye…. Kuch samai mein andera bhi hojayega….. tab issi sadak mein sona padega……….

Zoya – Wahi toh mein bhi soch rahi hoon…..

Issi baat pe ek she arz hai…

Duniya mein hote badtameez bahot………

Duniya mein hote badtameez bahot…….

Zoya ki demaag mein hote ideas bahot…….

Asad – Accha…. Aap aur ideas…. Rehne dijiye….. kyunki jitni tezz aapki zubaan hai na utni tezz dimag nahi hai… mein hi kuch soch ta hoon….. pehle yaha se chalet hai…….

Zoya – wahi toh mein keh rahi thi……..

They started walking…….. After 15minutes………

Zoya – Mr. Khan…..

Asad – Phir se kya…..???

Zoya – meri pair bahot dukh rahe hai……. Mein aur nahi chal sakti hoon…….

Asad – Todi dur chalet hai…… shayad kuch miljaye……..

Zoya – Iss andere mein kya milega Mr. Khan……….

Asad – Aap chup chaap challenge please……..

Zoya (To Herself) – Ye Zille lahi kabhi nahi badal sakte hai……..

Suddenly she heard some sounds………

Zoya – Mr. Khan suniye….. kuch awaaze aarahi hai…….

Asad (Irritated) – Mujhe aapke alawa kisiki awaaz sunaayi nahi de raha hai……..

Zoya – Mr. Khan dyaan se suniye……

Asad paid some concentration….. he could hear some sounds………

Asad – Miss. Farooqi you are right mujhe bhi kuch sunayi de raha hai…… jaldi chaliye……

Asad and Zoya went as fast as they can…….. When they reached they saw a dhaba there filled with crowd……..

Zoya – Thank you Allah Miyya……….

Asad – Itne saare logh…… chal jaakar dekte hai…………..

They went inside and there was standing owner of dhaba………

Asad – Yaha kya chal raha hai……..??

Dhaba owner – Meri dhaba ka das saal ka jashn mana rahe hai…… aap bhi shaamil hojayiye……..

Asad gave a smile…… When he looked back Zoya was not there…… Asad really got tensed….. Suddenly he heard everyone screaming and encouraging some girl to do it……… When Asad came there Zoya was trying to walk in between bottels which were arranged in line…… Bet is that she should walk in between bottels without touching them and they should not fall……….. Asad got really irritated……….. When she reached last bottle Asad came there and dragged her out of the crowd……….

Asad – yeh aap kya kar rahe the……….???!!!

Zoya – mein kya kar rahi hoon…… masti kar rahi hoon

Asad – Sabke samne yeh sab…… abko koi lihaaz nahi hai…..

Zoya – Aapko koi lihaaz nahi hai kya…… aapne sabke samne mujhe ise keech ke lekar aagaye……….

Asad – Aap kya kar rahe the aap ko pata tha……….

Zoya – abb bahot hogaya hai…… mein jaa rahi hoon……

Asad – Aapko jaana hai jaayiye……………

Zoya got really angry……. She left from there….. After walking some distance she turned back to check wether he is coming back to her to say sorry….. but he is standing there…………

Zoya (To herself) – Ye kitna Akdu hai….. aakar mujhe mana bhi nahi sakta…… mein na…….

She started walking towards him when he is standing in opposite direction facing other side……. He even don't know that she is coming towards him and she don't know in which mood he is because she can only see his back…….

When she was going to reach him…….. someone closed her mouth and pulled her back…… she is struggling to free herself but hold was so strong……. They dragged her to some distance……. On the other side Asad was in his thoughts……..

Asad (To himself) – Mujhe uss par iss tarah se badakna nahi chahiye…….. Kaha chali gay hogi ye pagal ladki iss andere mein… mujhe jaakar dekhna chahiye……….

Zoya atlast pulled that persons hand down and shouted…….

Zoya – Mr. Khan…. Mr. Khan…….

Again that person closed her mouth…….. Asad turned back and shocked to see someone dragging Zoya….. he ran there but it was too late because they already dragged her into some van……… he ran there but they already left…….. he ran back of moving van but could he could not hold…….. he kneeled down in distraught………

Thanks for reading... I love to read your comments...

SORRY for all my grammatical mistakes... I know that i make so many grammar mistakes... but my sister read my story and started scolding me that... i am writing so many mistakes and she said that your readers are really so great to bear you... THANK YOU FOR BEARING ME... Smile

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 23 July 2013 at 11:55am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

khalidamohamed6rimssssssachha67sherien81Mahi982shami9janestone6fee-feeRosered1Alveena12immigreat54love.asad.zoyaasyakiideewaniPriyankahosanaEkPagliLadkiGudduluvsprinceegoyalrosamalerockstar_16sasirMissSparklingawesomekrati5jazsidhuShubh007cool_sri--Mahima---RohitMaxwell-Linsie

Linsie IF-Addictz
Linsie
Linsie

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
wow right on time... Blushing

waiting crazily for the update...

VindhyaMounika

akap Goldie
akap
akap

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged