thnx for the pm
tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update...plz continue soon...
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting'. "A BIG THANK YOU' to all my regular readers and I welcome new readers... If any silent readers... please comment or atleast PM me...

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... 

Request : For PM's please buddy me... coz it is taking so much time to send each and every one... please do me this favor... 😊

Part 9

After everyone's congratulations…….. Zoya started avoiding him……. He is not able to stop looking at her and admire her beauty……. Vishal came back to Asad……

Vishal – Hey Asad tumne kaha….. you don't want to dance….. But your dance is so good…..

Asad just smiled……..

Vishal – Anyway you are coming for nikha right…… we are leaving tomorrow to udaipur

Asad – No yaarr…… I don't think so…… but I will definetly try to come……..

Vishal – No try's You have to come….

Asad – Definetly I will try to come…..

Zoya was listening to this conversation….. she got a sigh of relief………

Zoya (To herself) – Thank you Allah Miyya…… Thank you that he is not coming….. Thank you so much….. atleast these five days I will be peaceful……… why only these five days I will be peaceful after that also….. he will and cannot effect me………

But these both does not know that a pair of evil eyes are watching them…….

Tanveer is in her room….. she sat before dressing table on a stool and removed her left eye lense…… She is pacing here and there in her room when she received a call from BLACK SECRET detective agency……….

Tanveer appointed Detective Balraj to keep an eye on Asad Ahmed Khan….. He used to give each and every information about Asad to her….. She has record of all the meetings of Asad and Zoya…… but she never cared so much about that….. When she saw Zoya in her office she asked Balraj to keep an eye on her………. But after the incident in THE PARK restaurant she kept her full concentration on her also……..

When Balraj informed about what all happening in the sangeet she asked him to lock Zoya in the room so that Asad and Zoya will not meet but he failed because Asad dragged Zoya inside the room………

Tanveer – Hello…..

Balraj – Mam…. Bad news….

Tanveer – What is that bad news….?

Balraj explained everything to her……

Tanveer (Angrily) – You are fit for nothing……. Any other information……..

Balraj – Zoya will be travelling to Udaipur for marriage…….

Tanveer – What about Asad….?

Balraj – It looks like he is in dilemma….

Tanveer – What do your intutions say…… ???

Balaraj – He will go…..

Tanveer (To herself) – Asad will not go…… Zoya will not come back……

Balraj – Hello mam… any other work…….

Tanveer – Your work is done…… collect your fees from my secretary……….

Balaraj – Thank you mam……

She disconnected the call…….

Balraj (To himself) – Such a selfish cruel lady…… God save this couple from her evil eye………

Tanveer on the other hand……….

Tanveer (To herself looking in the mirror) – Mujhe Asad se nikha karna hai….. kyun ki mein a luxuries, e naam, e shaurat nahi chod sakti…… Society mein e status nahi chod sakti hoon…… Asad he ye sabb mujhe de sakta hai….. Tanveer Construction doobte hue naav hai…. Mujhe Asad se jaldi shaadi karna hai….. Mujhe Asad ke kareeb jaana hai….. (She gave an evil smile….) ….. aur mein shaadi ke baad jab sab kuch mujhe miljayega… mein Asad pe domestic violence ka case kardungi…. Mein jab azaad ho jaungi mein aur Imraan shaadi karlenge….. Meri life perfect hogi……… (She gave another evil smile)

Khan Mansion: Asad's room:

Asad is pacing here and there in his room thinking about today's incidents in sangeet…..

Asad (To himself) – mein yeh kya kar raha hoon….. Mujhe usse door rehna chahiye…. Mein nahi jaunga Vishal ki nikha pe…… khayamat aajaye tabhi nahi jaunga……

He decided and lay backwards on the…….. suddenly he got up….

Asad (To herself) – Mein kyu na jau….. who mujhe itna effect nahi karsakti hai…. Who mujhe effect nahi karti ye prove karne mein nikha ke liye jaunga……

Farooqi Villa: Zoya's room:

Zoya is pacing here and there in her room thinking about today's incidents in sangeet……

Zoya (To herself) – mein yeh kya kar raha honn……. Mujhe Mr. Khan se door rehna chahiye…….. thanks Allah Miyya ye Nikha pe nahi aa rahe hai……. Agar aye bhi na…. khayamt bhi aajaye mein unse baat nahi Karungi……

She was going to lie back on her princess bed but stopped herself looking at the kangan….. she tried to remove it… but it is not coming….

Zoya(To herself) – Allah Miyya yeh nikal kyu nahi rahi hai….. ye koi ishara toh nahi….. Koi ishara nahi hai Zoya… chup chap soja…. Baad mein nikal jayega……….

She lay on her bed and tried to sleep………

Both couldn't sleep that night after so many hard try's to sleep…….

Next day everyone are busy and getting everything ready for the travel…..  SDW crew reached there before 10days and are making arrangements……  Zoya and Jia are busy in arrangements here in bhopal….. they arranged two travel busses for all relatives for going to Udaipur…… They also arranged two SUV's for bride and bride grooms family……..

On the other hand Asad was confused to go or not…. He is pacing in his room here and there…… Someone knocked his room… when he opened the room door….. he is shocked to see Tanveer there………

Tanveer – Hai Asad….

Asad – Hai Tanveer…… you here……

Tanveer – Ha actually I thought that our wedding is coming near….. so let's go for shopping and have dinner….. so that we can spend some time together….

Asad – Woh……. Actually…..

When Asad was going to answer Bashir came there saying………

Bashir – Asad beta aaj nahi aapayega…. usse Udaipur jaana hai……

Tanveer – mein ne aap se nahi Asad se poocha hai……..

Asad (Angrily) – Aap Bashir baba se isse baat nahi karange……….. Baba ne sahi kaha….. mujhe Udaipur jana hai…… I will not be able to accompany you……

Tanveer with really irritated face but covering with guilty face….

Tanveer – Sorry Asad…… Sorry Bashir baba……

She went from there……..

Asad – Mein Tanveer ki taraf se maafi mangata hoon……

Bashir baba – Nahi beta….. isse nahi…..

Tanveer did not accept her failure…….. Asad suddenly heard Tanveer's scream and came out of his room with Bashir baba……..

Asad – Kya hua Tanveer…..?

Tanveer – Meri pair fisal gayi……

Holding her ankle and crying in pain……..

Bashir – Asad beta usse yaha sofe pe bita do…… mein Spray leke aata hoon….

Asad – Teekhe baba…….

Asad helped her…… Bashir baba came there with spray…… Asad sprayed that on her ankle…..

Tanveer – woh Asad…. Mein yaha ane ki jaldi mein kuch khaya nahi aur kal raat bhi kaam ki wajase kuch khaya nahi…… issi liye chakar aagayi aur kuch dikha nahi….. paani mein pair daala to pair fisal gayi……

She looked at Asad innocently…… he felt sad for shouting at her before…..

Asad – Baba…… Tanveer ke liye kuch khane ke liye layiye……

Bashir went and brought bread and jam…… Asad gave that to Tanveer and She ate two bread slices and drank some juice…….

Tanveer – Mein abhi chalti hoon…….

Again she acted that she felt dizzy by closing her eyes and hoding her forehead and sat back in the same place……… Asad hold her and said……

Asad – Tanveer tum iss halat mein kaise jaogi….. yahi araam karo….. mein Guest room khulwa deta hoon….

Asad looked at Bashir and he nodded……….

Tanveer – It's ok….. mein akeli kya Karungi…. Tum toh chale jaogi (Looking at Asad so innocently with weak face)

Asad couldn't do anything but to say…….

Asad – It's ok….. mein kahi nahi jaunga…… mein yahi rahunga……

Tanveer gave a wicked smile…….. Suddenly they heard a voice from door and looked at door……….

Rashid – Tumhe jaldi Udaipur jaana chahiye….. humare waha ek client ke saath meeting hai……..

Asad – Par abbu….. Tanveer ki tabiyat teekh nahi hai……..

Rashid – Tumhare honewala patbi ka khayal hum rakhlenge….. ye meeting important hai tumhe jaana chahiye…..

Tanveer was really irritated……

Tanveer (To herself) – Meri poori natak mein paani daal diya…….

Rashid – Tanveer tum aaraam kar lena…. Aur tum Asad jaldi tayaar hojana….. meine flight ticket book kiya hai….. flight is in two hours…. Anyway you are going there so attend your friend's nikha also….. now go and pack in 5 minutes….. Driver will drop you……..

Asad packed her bags and ready for the travel…. He bid good bye to Bashir baba, Rashid and Tanveer…… He collected files from Rashid and was out in the car to airport…….

Farooqi Villa : Zoya's room:

Zoya – Khala meri dress ki matching jhumki kaha hai….. mill nahi rahi hai….

Khala entering with tray of juice…..

Khala – Apni room itni ganda rakhogi toh kaha se milega…….

Suddenly Zoya with earrings in her hand and a winning smile……

Zoya – Dekho khala bina room saaf kiye milgaya hai…….

Khala – Chalo abb ye peelo……..

Zoya took the glass and drank juice as fast as she can……

Khala – dheere dheere…….

Zoya – I am getting late…….

Khala – don't worry…… Asim tumhe drop kardega……..

Zoya – woh ghar mein hoga toh drop karegana…….. anyway bye……..

Zoya didn't go with other people because she has family meeting………. So she is going in train……… dragging her suitcase and laptop bag on that and she is carrying one bag……

Zoya came out and took one cab…… she is completely back of the driver to drive fast…….. due to fast driving they banged into car infront of them…… that was Asad's car…… Asad coming out of the car…..

Asad (Angrily) – who the hell is that….?

He came out and when he saw who is sitting in the car it was Zoya….. she is hiding behind the seat with closed eyes……. When she opened her eyes she is shocked to see Asad standing there………

Asad – Agar ye hai toh musibat toh anaa hi hai……

Zoya heard this because driver seat door is opened…..

Zoya – Kya kaha aapne…..?

Asad – Yahi ki aap Miss. Musibat ho….. aur aap jab bhi mujhe milte hai tab kuch na kuch gadbad jaroor hota hai….. Musibat appki dost hai kya aapki saath goomti rehti hai…….

Zoya – Aap bahot bol rahe hai……?

Asad – Abb mein ne kuch bola nahi aur bolne ke liye samai bhi nahi hai…….

After saying this Asad went to his car... Zoya was standing there with o shaped mouth…….

Zoya – Kitna rude hai……

Stamping her leg she went to cab driver and said…..

Zoya – Ye lo tumhara paisa aur ye hai bar paai……

On the other hand Asad took his luggage…….

Asad – Driver tum car teekh karwa do aur ghar chale jaana……

Zoya and Asad were standing with their luggages road side trying to stop taxi……

Zoya looking at Asad……

Zoya (To herself giving weird expressions) – Ye luggage ke saath kya kar raha hai………  Allah Miyya ye toh nahi aaraha hai na Udaipur….. Please nahi….

Asad looking at her weird expressions……

Asad (To himself) – Musibat laake ke sar pe daal di aur dekho kaise weird expressions de rahi hai…… aur ye taxi nahi mill raha hai…….. kaise pahonchu mein airport………

Both stopped a taxi at a time…….

Zoya – mein ne rokha hai…. Mein jaungi……

Asad – Sorry mein ne rokha hai…. I will go…

They started fighting…… Taxi driver interrupting them…….

Driver – Aap dono ko kaha jaana hai………?

Asad/Zoya – Railway station……… Airport….

They looked at eachother once…..

Driver – toh dono ko drop kardeta hoon……..  pehle airport phir railway station

Zoya – mein inke saath nahi aaungi…….

Asad – Mein bhi……..

Driver – Mein ne kab kaha mam aapko inke godhi mein betna hai…. Sirf saath travel karna hai……

Zoya – Oye hello…… kitni badtameezi se baat kar rahe ho……….

Driver – aapki marzi….. aap dono ko shayad pata nahi hai aaj strike hai…… sirf meri aakhri taxi hai aapko pahuncha sakta hai…….

Zoya (To herself) – Chal Zoya chalet hai…. Koi raasta nahi hai………

Asad (To himself) – Shayad jaana padega…..

Zoya/Asad – Teekhe………

Zoya sat in back seat…….. when Asad was going to sit in front seat……… Driver stopped him…

Driver – sir aap sirf back seat mein betenge….. aap front seat nahi bet sakte…. Ye mera rules ke khilaaf hai…….

Asad got more irritated and went to back seat………. Both were really irritated……. Driver first dropped Asad at the Airport and Asad went inside after giving driver money…….

Zoya (To herself) – Thank god chala gaya……..

Driver was trying to start the car and it is not getting started……..

Zoya – Kya hua……?

Driver – Shayad ghaadi mein kuch problem hai………

Zoya – Kya….????

Driver – Ek minute….. try karke dekh tha hoon……

After so many trials it got started and Asad came outside at the same time…… When he saw taxi there he went running…….

Asad – Mera flight miss hogaya hai……… mujhe railway station mein drop kardo……

Zoya (To herself) – Phir se nahi Allah Miyya………

Asad got in and they went to railway station……….. One taxi driver stopped the taxi……

Driver – Kyu rokh diya bhai…..??

Driver 2 – Bhai aaj strike hai na….. issi liye trains nahi chal rahe hai…… andar jaana bekaar hai………

Asad and Zoya got more irritated…….

Asad (To himself) – Phir se ek aur musibat…… Hai Allah….

Zoya (To herself) – Oh no Allah Miyya……

Precap - Asad and Zoya's journey and Tanveer's plan in action...

NOTE : Friends I want to enter Humeira and Ayan into this story... Humeira as blind girl and Ayan same naughty guy... I need your opinion... shall I do this?. Please do comment...

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the beautiful update!!!!! ❤️
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
great updt. 10x 4 pm. Yeah AyRa is nyc idea
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum👏 loved there fight 
yaaa u should enter humaira and ayaan but don't make ayaan blind
tvpremi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update...I really don't like arya...but if you wish to include them I will surely read it...plz continue soon. ...