Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
loved it. continue soon. plzzz
asyaarshilover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awsum,gr8 and mindblowing story👏👏
i had jxt red all the parts and i found it so real😛
plx do pmme when u post the nxt part and if u can so plx send the buddy request bcz i can't send frient request to any 1 on thx forum due to e-mail confirmamtion problem 😭
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the special mention.. friend

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asyaarshilover

awsum,gr8 and mindblowing story👏👏

i had jxt red all the parts and i found it so real😛
plx do pmme when u post the nxt part and if u can so plx send the buddy requestbcz i can't send frient request to any 1 on thx forum due to e-mail confirmamtion problem😭

Thank u
Linsie thumbnail
Thank you.. for the long update... 😃

Dilshad always good... she can see good people... like zoya.. 😊

Asad heving feeling for zoya and zoya too... very interesting

Najam & Asim.. sounds good
☺️

Precap..very good waiting for the next update!!!
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Originally posted by: Linsie

Thank you.. for the long update...
😃

Dilshad always good... she can see good people... like zoya.. 😊

Asad heving feeling for zoya and zoya too... very interesting

Najam & Asim.. sounds good
☺️

Precap..very good waiting for the next update!!!

Thanks... I know right Dilshad is so sweet... Hmm... You know why Najma and Asim will be high point in Asya's life
Linsie thumbnail
Originally posted by: VindhyaMounika

Thanks... I know right Dilshad is so sweet... Hmm... You know why Najma and Asim will be high point in Asya's life

Yes they do..
VindhyaMounika thumbnail

Hi friends... Thanks for your comments... they really motivates me... here is Part 8... 

Thanks to all regular readers for taking out time and reading Meri Duniya... 

Welcome to all new readers...

If any silent readers... please feel free to comment or PM me...

Part 8

Zoya reached her office and completely stressed with her files at last she is done with her work…… Jia came back to Zoya with some more files which are to be checked because event is in 5 days and tomorrow is Sangeet…. That to her friend Parvana's sangeet….. She don't want any fault in the arrangements……

Jia and Zoya were discussing about some arrangements…… Suddenly Jia saw her khangan……..

Jia – Yeh Kangan bahot khoobsurat hai….. kab khareeda…. Ek baar do pehne dekti hoon…..

Zoya – Nahi…..

Zoya took her hand back……. This surprised Jia….. Zoya never behaved like that before…….

Jia – Kya hua….???

Zoya – mein ye tumhe nahi de sakthi hoon….

Jia – Kyu….???

Zoya (To herself) – Kyu ka Kya jawaab doo….???

Zoya – ye bahot tight hai…. Nikal nahi rahi hai….

Jia – Toh kareeda kyu…..???

Zoya – meri maa sawaal karna chodo aur kaam karo……

They were back to their work…. But Jia understood that "Daal mein kaala….. shayad ye baat kudh Zoya nahi jaanti hai…. Mujhe pata lagana padega……."

They were done with their work at office….. they were out to Vishal's place where Parvana and Vishal are waiting for them…… They picked there designer and on their way……

Asad was with Vishal and Parvana…… Vishal is Asad's friend….. they did there +2 together……

Vishal – meet my fiance Parvana… Parvana he is Asad my best friend…..

Asad – Salam walekum Parvana ji…..

Parvana – Hai….

Asad and Vishal had their talks…… and Asad took his leave…… He came out and drove his car out…. But at last turning of the street his car was just going to be banged with Zoya's car but he and she controlled there cars and pulled the breaks at the right time……

Asad and Zoya came out of theie cars angrily but surprised to see eachother……..

Asad – Dekhe nahi chala sakte……

Zoya – Isme naya kya hai…. Abb tak hum takra rahe the aur humari ghadiya takrare hai…… mujhe bolne se pehle aap apni galti dekhiye…..

By raising her hand and pointing finger at his car…… but then she realised she was wrong he came in the right way….. when she is withdrawing her hand due to sun her Kangan's reflection fell on his face and then he saw that she didn't remove that kangan…… He held her hand and stopped her in the mid-way…….. this is all observed by Jia who is just standing beside the car……

Asad – Aapne ye kangan abb tak kyu nahi uttara……??!!!

Zoya – Aapse matlab…??!!!

Asad – Matlab hai…. Aap bhul rahe hai yeh kangan meri maa apne bahu ke liye laayi hai aur by mistake aapko pehna diya hai……

Zoya trying to free her hand and looking down….. at last she got  some courage to look into his deep brown eyes…….. Zoya closed her eyes and then opened her eyes…….

Zoya – Nikal nahi rahi thi….. mein ne khoshish ki… jab niklegi na… I will come and give u… don't worry (Sternly and angrily)

Asad could see something other than anger in her black eyes…. He left her hand free…….. By giving angry look she went and sat in her car….. but he was still standing there….. she blown horn which startled him…… He came back to reality…… he went back to his car and drove back and gave her way….. she drove away and he also did the same…..

Zoya went to Vishal's place she met them and finalized all the dress designs for nikha and also had some friendly talks about tomorrow's sangeet…… they checked there sangeet dresses and everything was done for tomorrow's sangeet……..

Asim and Najma message chat…….                   

Asim message :

Tamatar I want to meet you today…… please come to coffee day…….

Najma replied :

Aisha ko saath le aau…….

Asim didn't understand wether to smile at her reply or get irritated :

Aisha ko leao….. tumhari mamma aur bhai ko lekar aana matt bhulna…..

Najma replied :

Ok……

Asim :

What ok….!!! Akhele aana….. tumhe kuch batana hai…..

Najma got nervous reading that and Aisha is completely irritating her by asking with whom she is chatting with….. At last Najma gave her some answer and get rid of her….

Najma replied hesitatingly:

Kya bata na hai…..?

Asim replied:

Kuch khaass…. mein ne jo dress diya wahi pehen ke aana…… matlab college se direct…… exactly at 5pm I will be waiting for you……

Najma couldn't reply anything other than to blush……..

Coffee Day:

Asim was waiting for Najma from so much time and she is late…..

Asim (To himself) – lagta hai aaj ka plan toh gaya……. Tamatar kudh ki love story mein villain bangayi… itni late……

Asim is now angry at Najma….. When he is going to get up….. he saw Najma coming inside the coffee day….. he is angry at her first but after looking at her he lost his anger somewhere in this world……..

Najma (Smiling) – Salaam walekum………

Asim – You are late…… I am waiting for you here from last 30 minutes…….

Najma (with a puppy face) – I am sorry……

Asim burst into laughing looking at her……

Asim – Ok apology accepted…… abb chale….

Najma – abb kaha….

Asim – Surprise…

Najma – Surprise…..!!!!

Asim and Najma went to the car…… there Asim met with his childhood friens…..

Asim – Hai Seema….

Seema – Hai Asim…. Kaise ho..?

Asim – Mein teekh hoon….. Tum kaise ho…..?

They shared a hug which really irritated Najma……. She is burning with anger…… Asim saw her irritated her face and broke hug and started smirking………

Seema – mein teekh hoon…. Chal mujhe kaam hai….. mein chalthi hoon…..

Asim – Bye….

Seema left from there…….

Asim (To himself) – Jo plan mein nahi hai woh bhi kaam agayi hai….. Chal beta Asim abb pakka confirm hogaya hai ki ye tum se pyar karti hai……. Dekh dekh kaise jal rahi hai…….

Najma interrupted his thoughts…

Najma (Angrily) – kon thi woh……??

Asim (Teasing) – Kon….?

Najma (Angrily) – wahi jo abhi abhi gayi hai…..

Asim – woh…. My friend…..

Najma (Angrily) – itni acchi friend hai kya….. hug kar rahi hai…..

Asim (Smirking) – haa… kyu….?

He saw her fallen face…. Went near to her and whispered……

Asim – jealous….??!!!

Najma startled…..

Najma – Nahi… nahi….

Asim smirked….. and opened door for Najma…. She sat inside and they drove to one small function hall…… which is completely decorated with lights and in the middle there are so many flowers in heart shape……

Najma – why are we here…..?

Asim – Surprise…!!!

Come get down….. he got down first and then opened car door for her just like a gentle man……. Asim took Najma to that place and made her stand in between the heart……

Asim – You are in my heart... just like this….. (Looking where she stood)

Najma is really happy…..

Najma (To herself) – At last he is ready to express his feelings…..

Asim – I…. Love…. You

He stood up and looked at Najma…… she is looking really very happy………

Najma – I love u too……..

They shared a hug….. She felt really safe in his embrace…. Asim is really happy listening this from her…… His kissed her forehead and whispered I love you again….

Asim dropped Najma home….. and from there he left

Sangeet Day:

Banquet hall is decorated fascinatingly…… Zoya wore an orange shade saree… She is looking really beautiful…. She is checking all the arrangements and decoration at the entrance….. She is instructing her worker about decoration who is on the ladder up by moving backwards….. She suddenly tripped…. She closed her eyes tightly thinking of hitting to ground…. But before hitting to ground she was in someone's embrace…… tight muscular embrace……

When Zoya opened her eye's she could see concern in those eyes…… Asad and Zoya shared a moment there when that worker came down and disturbed them…..

Worker : Mam… Are you ok..?

They moved away from each other…..

Zoya – Yeah…. I am ok…? … Is work done….?

Worker – Yes mam…..

Zoya – Now you can go….

Worker took his leave….. All this time Asad is staring at her…… She is looking so beautiful….. He is mesmerized from her beauty….. She is looking really beautiful in that saree…….

Zoya – Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai…..?

Asad came out of his thoughts…….

Asad – yeh mere dost ki shaadi hai…. Vishal is my best friend…..

After answering her he went inside and she stood there staring at his way…. After sometime she also went inside……….

Asad was speaking to Vishal……

Vishal – Tum bhi yeh sabb ke liye tayaar hoja… tumhara shaadi bhi issi mahine hai……

Zoya came there just at that point……. Asad saw her and did not answer anything to him….. Zoya gave a look and left from there….

Vishal – Kaha ko gaye ho….

Asad – Kahi nahi…. Mera chodo… aaj tumhara sangeet hai…… apne baat batha……

They continued their conversation….. After some time Jia took mike and………

Jia – Salam walekum….. welcome to Vishal and Parvana's sangeet….. this is going to be special…. Because we are going to have three rounds…..

1st round – Between two families of Bride and Bride groom's family…..

2nd round – Boys vs Girls…….

3rd round – Couple dance………..

So guys get ready……. Here begins first round……. First there is dance between parents of bride and bride groom….. everyone is enjoying dance….. Asad is only staring at Zoya…. Zoya ignored him this really irritated him….. Zoya got a call……..

Zoya – Hellooo….. hellooo…. Kuch sunayi nahi de raha hai…

Zoya tried to go out but because of so many people she couldn't go out……… so she went up stairs…….

Zoya – Hello…. Who is this…?? Hello…

While speaking in the phone someone dragged her inside the room…… Asad dragged her inside pinned her to the wall…. She closed her eyes so tight that she could not see who is standing before her…..

Asad was so mermesized her beauty that even in that situation he could not stop himself from admiring her………. Zoya opened her eyes and shocked to see Asad there……

Zoya – Aap yaha kya kar rahe ho…..??? Aur yeh sabb kya kar rahe hai aap….??

Asad – Why are you ignoring me…..?

Zoya – Aapko kya….???

Asad – Mujhe Kya….?? Of course mujhe matlab hai…. Kyun ki…..

Asad stopped his sentence there…….

Zoya – Kyun…??!!!

Asad – Kyun ki….. woh….. actually…… actually…. Who

Zoya – Kya…??

Asad – Haaa…. Mujhe yeh poochan tha ki mera nikha ke arrangements kaha tak pohonche…..

Zoya – Kya!!!!!

Asad (To himself) – Kyaa!!!!... kya bole ja raha hoon mein…..

Asad moved himself away from her….. Zoya left him there and went downstairs….. Asad also came downstairs…… At last 1st round is over and winner is bride's family…… After some time second round began….. Jia again took the mike…….

Jia – Ok friends….. now it's time for second round…..

All girls and boys were standing in the opposite side…… Zoya in the first row and Asad opposite to Zoya in the boy's first row…… Bride and Bride groom are sitting on the special chairs arranged for them……..

Zoya gave a look to Asad and Asad reflected same…… they played song Ainvayi Ainvayi song…….. Music started and everyone started dancing…..

Boys started dancing and Asad was watching because Akdu is Akdu he will never dance before eveyone

Hoo akkahn de katore, surma batore

Lagade chichore bade hi-fi

Dil pe darati, sade chal jaati

Maare dil gulati, pooche why why

Haan akkhan de katore, surma batore

Lagde chichore bade hi-fi

Maare Dil pe gulati, pooche why why

Chai mein dooba biscut ho gaya

Main to ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Ho main toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Main to ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Suddenly Girls came and boys moved a side…….. Zoya is leading girls……..

Haye hatt re nigode, neem ke pakore

Piccha kyon na chodde ghume dayein bayein

Sar pe de maroon tere dhayein dhayein

Romeo bina permit ho gaya…….

Boys joined girls and one random guy is dancing with Zoya……

Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Ho Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

This irritated Asad a lot……….. During music he was just looking and Zoya and him…… Asad started dancing and leading boys this surprised Zoya

Ho baalon ko main set kitta gel mal ke

He came infront of Zoya………

Chaati chaudi dolle sholle dand pal ke

Kudiya haraya tune chaal chal ke

Baaton waali Basketball khel ke…..                  

Boys again went to opposite side and started dancing….. Girls also started dancing…….. Now girls came to boy's side and started dancing while teasing….. Zoya stamped Asad's leg and Asad holded his leg and other girl's followed her and did the same to their partners………

Haan gel vel dekh chhori patdi nahin

Zoya touched Asad's her and closed her nose sarcastically…..

Dolon se umar saari Katt ti nahi

Zoya hit his muscles and then his chest with her elbow…..

Haan khoob pehchanu tere dil mein hai kya

Fitrat choron ki palatdi nahi

Gud dekha makhi jaisa fit hogaya

Girls came back to their place……….

Ho Tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Ho main toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi…… lut gaye

All boys and girls came together and started……… And again after girls started dancing……

Kyun meri gali mein aake wait karda

Harkat down market karda                  

Dekhoon jo hata ke khidki ka parda

Seeti veeti maar irritate karda oye….

Boys came and Asad started………..

Ho Chhad attitude kabhi maan khudiye

Blank cheque de doon y ate jaan kudiye

Eentay ka yeh dil kar naram zara                     

Dekh le yeh gabru jawan khudiye

Chhe foot se dedh foot ho gaya

All boys and girls came together and started dancing……….

Main toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Ho tu toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

Main toh ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya

All started dancing and it became a crowdy mess…….. Zoya and Asad banged into eachother in that crowd….. they are lost in each other's eyes….. Jia came and took her…. While Zoya is looking continuously at Asad and Asad stood there looking at Zoya………

After that 2nd round was a tie…… Now it's time for 3rd round… couple dance… Again Jia over took the stage and announced the third round….

Jia – This third round will be started by our couple tonight……. Our bride and bride groom…. Parvana and Vishal…….

Parvana and Vishal had a dance on 'Jogi Mahi'….. there dance ended with lot's of claps, oow's and waah's……..

Jia – Guys that was such a romantic dance…… now it's time for us….. Here are two bowls….. one bowl for boys and other for girls…. Boys bowl have chits '1B' , '2B' , '3B' etc…… girls bowl have chits '1G', '2G', '3G' etc… For example '1B – 1G' are pairs…… Come on pick your chits…..

Everyone picked there chits and started finding their partners….. Asad was standing at the corner thinking about how stupid this game is…. Vishal came there….

Vishal – Asad…. Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho… jaakar khelo na…

Asad – Nahi ise kisi se dance nahi karna chahtha hoon…… Because my first couple dance will be with that person who is close to my heart…. After that I will dance with anyone….. but first dance will be only with that special person……

When he is going to complete he saw Zoya searching for his partner and that random guy who was dancing with her approaching her….. he understood that he was going to be her partner….

He suddenly went from there when Vishal is going to say something…… He suddenly went to that guy who was approaching her…… wantedly he banged into that person…

Asad – I am sorry….

Guy – It's ok……..

Asad went from there with a smile on his face……. He was happy as if he won 100 crore's…. May be more than that……… That guy approached Zoya……    

Zoya – Hai….

Guy – Hai…. What is your chit no. ?

Zoya – My chit no. is 6G….

Guy – My chit no. is 6B…… come on let's go to dance floor…

Zoya (Sarcastically smiling) – Show me your chit no.

Guy – Yeah…

He started searching but he could not that chit…..

Guy – I think I lost it…

Zoya – then go and find it…… and show me……

Guy went out for search……

Zoya – Idiot….

Again Jia took over……

Jia – Hi friends….. now I think you people are ready with chits…. Now let's check who is whose partner……

She started calling all the chits….. and they are coming to center…… Now it's time for our Asad and Zoya….

Jia – Who is 6G….?

Zoya excitedly came out of the crowd……….

Zoya – It's me…. It's me….

She came and stand in the center and excited to know who is her partner……..

Jia – Who is 6B….?

No one came….. Zoya also started searching…….

Jia – Who is 6B?... please aagae aie….

Then suddenly a fat uncle started moving forward……

Zoya (To herself) – Allah Miyya what's wrong with you…? ….Aap iss uncle ko bej rahe hai…… Ek Tall, Hot, Handsome ladke ko nahi bej sakte………

At that time that uncle went to some other Aunty….. A Tall, Handsome guy came in front of her…. She is shocked to see him….

Zoya (To herself) – Isse Accha who uncle tha….. Allah Miyya abb mein kya karu…..

She went to him aside……….

Zoya – Aapko he ye chit kaise mila…..?

Asad started smirking remembering what he did for getting the chit……. Which he never did to do…….

Zoya – Aap smile kar rahe hai…..?

Asad – Nahi….. mein kyu smile karunga….. Anyway mera bad luck tujhse dance karna…….

Zoya – Accha….

These people are fighting here as if there is no world around them….. Jia on the other hand…….

Jia – Ok…… abb yeh spotlight jis pe bhi rokhega….. woh couple pehle dance karnege…….

On the other hand Zoya and Asad was still fighting…..

Zoya – Mr. Khan I am leaving…..

Asad caught her wrist……..Suddenly spotlight stopped on Asad and Zoya…….. They played 'Tera Hone Laga Hoon'

Shining in the shade in sun like

A pearl upon the ocean

Come and feel me….. Girl feel me………..

Zoya's Heartbeat started raising……. She could really listen her heartbeat…… She slowly moved back reducing distance between her and Asad……..

Shinning in the shade in sun like

A pearl upon the ocean

Come on heal me…. Girl heal me…..

He stood there when her back is facing him……

Thinking about the lovin making

And life sharing come and feel me…. Girl feel me…

Distance between them got reduce… now her back is touching his body…. This sent shivers down her spine…. Now he is completely out of his Akdu and now he is Asad….. He is in trance….

Shining in the shade in sun like….

A pearl upon the ocean..

Come feel me…

Come on heal me…

They were just moving side to side slightly… feeling the music and feeling eachother's presence……

Hua jo tubhi mera mera….

Tera jo ikraar hua…..            

To kyun na main bhi keh doon keh doon……

Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua……

He turned her and now her face is facing him….. they are so close to eachother…… they again started moving slightly side to side keeping there eyes closed…..

Tera hone laga hoon, Khone laga hoon

Jab se mila hoon…….

Tera hone laga hoon, Khone laga hoon

Jab se mila hoon……..

He twirled her and now her back is facing him….. he is close to her that she can feel his breath on her neck…. She started shivering….. He could feel that shivering and he is happy that he has effect on her……

A pearl upon the ocean..

Come feel me…

Come on heal me…

He turned her horizontal side…… there is a two hand difference between them…… there hands were together…….

Waise to mann mera, pehli bhi raaton mein…..

Aksar hi chahat ke haan…..

Sapne sanjonta tha……….

Pehle bhi dhadkan ye, dhun koi gaati thi……..

Par ab jo hota hai who, pehle na hota tha……

He turned her again now she in his embrace…….. he bent forward and whispered in her ears…..

Hua hai tujhe jo bhi jo bhi……..

Mujhe bhi is baar hua………..

To kyun na main bhi, keh doon keh doon

Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua….

She bent forward and whispered the same above lyrics in his years……….. but stopped when "Hua mujhe bhi pyaar hua…." ….. she came backward looked confusingly into his eyes and moved away……

Tera hone laga hoon, khone laga hoon………

Jab se mila hoon……..

Jab se mila hoon……..

He hold her wrist…. The world stopped there for them a minute………..

Aankhon se choo lun ke bahein tarasti hain….

Dil ne pukara hai haan, ab to chale aao…….

He pulled her back…. She directly went into his embrace……

Aaoge shabnam ki boonde barasti hain…..

Mausam ishara hai haan, ab to chale aao…….

When the above lyrics were going she closed her eyes and came backwards…..

Jab se mila hoon……..

Jab se mila hoon……..

They moved away from each other……… after some distance she came running…. He picked her up and turned around and placed her down…..

Shining in the shade in sun like

A pearl upon the ocean

Come and feel me….. Girl feel me………..

A pearl upon the ocean..

Come feel me…

Come on heal me…

He turned her around and caught her before falling in his embrace… After their performance lights got on and in between the claps they came back to reality…… she stood there for a moment with him but ran away from there and he stood there looking at her……

All other couples were going on……. Asad stood on one corner and Zoya in other corner completely in their thoughts…. After all the couples dances here comes the time for results…….

One of the judge – Today's winners are Mr. and Mrs. Khan……

This startled both Asad and Zoya……… then Jia came there and explained judge that they were mistaken and they are not wife and Husband……….

Judge – Sorry it was a wrong perception….. it is Mr. Khan and Ms. Farooqi……

Everyone congratulated them………

Zoya (To herself looking at Asad) – Wrong Perception…….!!!!!

Asad (To himself looking at Zoya) – Wrong Perception……!!!!!

Precap : Time to know about Tanveer and her plans (To readers not to Asad and Zoya)

Thanks for reading... 😊

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago