Asya FF Meri Duniya updated Part 30 (Page 93) - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi frnds here is part 3 (a) and part 3 (b) I will update by today but later

Tare zamee pe lanahi paya
Chaand ko laakar de nahi paya
Sab chupgaye tumhe dekh Kar
Isse roshini ko woh dekh nahi paya

NOTE :     The above written is not related to story...

Part 3(a)

In the coffee shop both brother and sister are stilling sitting... Suddenly after looking at watch Najma got really scared and stood up suddenly

Asad - kya hua Tamatar...?

Najma - BJ I have to submit my assignment before 5pm... It is already 4pm...

Asad - it's ok tension Matt Lena... I will drop you come on...

Asad and Najma left the coffee shop in hurry and reached college by 4:30 where Aisha is waiting for her... Aisha and Najma are good friends... They submitted there assignment...

Aisha - Happy birthday Najma... Where is the party tonight...?

Aisha started singing... Najma interrupted...

Najma - No where... Ammi asked you to come to home... We will have dinner... Anyway when is uncle coming back...?

Aisha - they will be back tonight...

Najma's mom and Aisha's family are good family friends... They knew there family very well...

Najma - ok... Oh my god I forgot my BJ is waiting for me... I will just be back...

Najma went to Asad when Zoya reached there to pick Aisha...

Zoya - hi Aisha... Where is Najma...? Today is her birthday right...

Aisha - hi baji... How can you remember everyone's birthday...

Zoya - how can I forget her birthday... She is Dilshad puphi's daughter... Puphi really helped me when I started SDW... So they are important for me...

Zoya never forget those people who supported and helped her and always be great-full to them... In the same way she will never forget those people who hurt her the most...

Aisha and Zoya came to the campus garden in search of Najma. In the mean time Aisha saw a butterfly which is really beautiful...

Aisha - di dekho woh butterfly kitni khoobsurat hai...

Zoya - do you want that... Wait..

Zoya went near that butterfly but it flew away... She started running behind that butterfly and Aisha followed her...

Zoya suddenly banged into Asad and they rolled upside down on the ground... When they stopped that Asad is lying on top her... They got up when Ausha reached there... Everyone around came there...

Guys I am updating all parts from mobile...coz my Lappy is not working... I don't know what's wrong with my appy (mobile name)... It is not supporting... I will update part 3b later...

All suggestions and criticism are invited... Thanks for reading...

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago
Hi... Here is part 3(b)

Part 3 b

Zoya suddenly banged into Asad and they rolled upside down on the ground... When they stopped Asad is lying on top her... They got up when Aisha reached there... Everyone around came there... Zoya was embarrassed and to break that she started...

Zoya - can't u see...? Why are you standing in between like a Romeo...

Asad - hello miss... I have to ask that question... Can't you see..? U came and banged into me... What is my fault...

Zoya - I was trying to catch a butterfly... What was you doing..? Can't you move aside...?

Asad - Miss. Titlee... It's not my fault...

They started fighting and then Aisha and Najma interrupted them...

Najma - BJ she is my friend Aisha's didi... Zoya Fatoouqi... and Zoya he is my BJ I mean Bhai Jaan... Asad... Asad Ahmed Khan...

Aisha - hai... I am Aisha...

Asad - hai I am Asad... and you Miss. Titlee Faroouqi... Next time se dekh kar chalna seeko...

Zoya - Mujhe advice dene se pehle kudh ko dekho... Raaste ke beech mein kada rehna band kardo Mr. Romeo Ahmed Khan...

Before they start arguing Asad got a call so he left from there... Zoya gave a serious look at him and came back to her normal mood..

Zoya - Happy birthday Najma...

She took gift from Aisha's hand and gave that to her...

Zoya - here is your gift... I heard from Aisha you wanted this from so many days... So I thought of gifting you this...

Najma opened the gift and saw the same book gifted by her brother...

Najma - Thanks... But you know what BJ gifted me same book...

Zoya with a normal smile...

Zoya - oh...

Aisha - di I will go to Najma's house for dinner...

Zoya - ok...

Najma invited Zoya too... But she escaped by saying that she have some work so only Aisha will come and after there conversation Asad came there...

Asad - Tamatar abb chale...

Najma - ha BJ...

Asad gave a dreadly look to Zoya and she reflected the same and four of them dispersed from there...

Nice update... the fight begin..🤣

going to be very interesting...

Part 4

Zoya dropped Aisha at home and became sad that she couldn't go to railway station to receive them but thanks to Allah miyya train got delayed for half an hour so she reached railway station when train pulled onto the platform... Asim came out with the luggage from AC coach and then Gaffur stepped out following him. Abdul syed her uncle and Asma Syed followed them with other two bags...

They didn't see her in the crowd also didn't expect her... Coz Gaffur gave instructions to her not to come and send driver... But Zoya is Zoya... She came from back and shouted...

Zoya – salam walekum abbu...

Everyone got startled except Gaffur... Coz he knew her... After all the instructions also she will definetly come to receive them... He said by giving a side hug...

Gaffur - I know that you will come... Because whenever we come back from Ajmer you will be come to receive us...

Asim - Hey moti mere bina bore hogayi na...

Zoya - chupkar... Kitni baar kaha hai... Mujhe moti matt bula... Mein moti nahi hoon...

Asim - abh nahi ho... But pehle thi...

Zoya came to him but he went and hid behind Gaffur... After so many trials she couldn't catch him...

Asim - tum mujhe kabhi nahi parkad paogi

Zoya - dekhona khala...

Asma - Asim...!!!!

Asim – kya ammi...!

Abdul - abb ghar chalke aap dono ladna... Chale...

They all left from railway station and reached home…...

Zoya – Aisha Abbu, Khala aur Khalu ko pani dena….. Abbu mujhe urgent kaam hai… mein tayyar hokar jati hoon… teekhe….. Khala khana tayaar hai… aap sab khana khalijiye…. Aisha ko mein Dilshad phufi ke ghar chod deta hoon… Aaj Najma ki janam din hai…. Teekh hai na Khalu…?

Asim – jab tumne tair kar diya toh…pooch kyu rahi ho...?

Zoya – mein pooch rahi hoon…bata nahi rahi hoon… dekhona khalu..!!!

Abdul – Asim…..!!! ….teekhe usse drop kardo….

Aisha came with some glasses of water…..

Zoya – Aisha jaldi karo…. Tayar hoja… mein bhi jaakar tayaar hojati hoon…

Asim – toh jaaona….

Zoya – haa jaarahi hoon…..

Zoya went into room and got ready in her pink embroidery salwaar….. she came out wearing some heavy earrings and duppata hanging on right shoulder…… Aisha wore a sweet pink salwaar….

Zoya – Aisha Tayyar hogayi…

Aisha - haan baji...

Zoya – Abbu, Khala, Khalu…hum jaa rahe hai.

Asma – Jaldi aajana……

Zoya – teekh hai khala

Aisha – teekh hai ammi...

They reached Dilshad's house with in 30 minutes...

Zoya – Asim aake pick up karlega…..usse call kar dena...

Aisha - haan baji... Abb aap kaha jarahe hai...?

Zoya - abhi mein orphanage jaungi aur waha se kaam…...

Aisha - kuch nahi... aise hi pooch rahi thi... Bye

Zoya said bye and left from there to orphanage... She donated Rs. 50000 and after meeting them she let from there after meeting everyone...

Whenever Zoya go to ashram they have fun there... She goes there one's in a week... She play with kids there and talk to other old people who came here because there children are not taking care... She also meet those unprevilized girls and try's to keep everyone happy…..that is her nature... They all live like a family... From there she went to attend nikha...

Jia - hi Zoya...

Zoya - Sab teekh taak chal raha hai na...

Jia - Sab teekh taak chal raha hai. Tu tension matt le... Jaakar Suhana se mill... Woh pooch rahiti...

Zoaya - teekhe but pehle jaakar mein cattering dekhleta hoon...

Jia - Mein dekhleta hoon... Tum jaakar mill...

Zoya - ok teekh hai...

Zoya went to meet Suhana who is in bridal room...

Zoya - hi Suhana... Happy wedding...

Suhana - thank you...

They started all girly talks and all other started teasing Suhana...

Suhana - haa... Mein lucky hoon... I got best pati... Aur tu bata Zoya... Tumhe kaisa pati chahiye?

Zoya got startled and replied

Zoya - mujhe...?  

After a pause...

Zoya - mujhe Isa pati chahiye jo meri aasu tez barish mein bhi pehchaan jaye...

She explained her dream prince in one sentence... And she continued...

Zoya - he should love my family and should respect them... He should support me in all the ways...

She stopped there and started blushing and everyone started teasing her... at that time one random girl came there...

Girl - Zoya...?

Zoya - yeah it's me...

Girl - aapko Salim ji bulla rahe hai...

Zoya - teekhe aap chaliye... Mein aati hoon...

Zoya bid good bye to Suhana and she left from there... When Zoya reached downstairs Salim was talking to Abbas...

Salim - haa Zoya... Come here...

Zoya - yes sir... Did u call me...? Is everything alright...?

Salim - yeah everything is fine... You have done a great job... Meet Mr. Abbas Nasir...

Zoya – salam walekum sir…..I am Zoya Farooqi...

Abbas  - it's pleasure meeting you...

Zoya - same here sir...

Abbas  - your company has done a great job... Actually my daughter's wedding is fixed... It is in August endings... I would like to give this wedding contract to your company...

Zoya - of course sir... We will definitely meet up 2marow and discuss about this...

Abbas - is it ok at 10:00...

Zoya - yeah sure... But can you please kindly excuse me...

Abbas - yeah sure...

Zoya (to Salim) - sir now I will leave... jia will take care of all these...

Salim - ok...

Zoya took a leave from there... Sudarshan and Sushanth continued there discussion...

After dropping Najma, Asad went back to his office and from there he went to Khan Mansion..

Asad - Baba... Paani...

Bashir Baba - laya beta...

Baba brought water and gave it to Asad…...

Asad - thanks baba...

Bashir baba - Khana laga doon...

Asad - nahi baba... Dood dedijiye... abbu ne khana kaya...? Davayi liye...?

Bashir Baba - haan... Mein dood room mein bejdunga... 

Asad - teekhe...

Asad left from there and went to his father's room... He was not there... So he went to terrace...

Asad - abbu...?

Rashid was sitting on his favourite chair in his favourite place…... that is the place where Dilshad and he used to spend time….. he goes and sit there alone whenever he is sad

Rashid - ha Asad... Come...?

Asad - aap ye kya Kar rahe hai...?

Rashid - party... Celebrations... Meri beti ki birthday hai...

He got up from his seat and started walking...

Rashid - Pata hai woh jab 10 saal ki thi usse har birthday pe ek doll diya karta tha... Mein aaj wish bhi nahi kar paya...

He slipped with tears in his eyes and Asad supported him...

Asad - abbu sambhaliye...

Rashid – tumhari ammi mujhe chod ke chali gayi... Tum mujhe nahi chodogi na...? You will be there with me right always to support me like this...?

Asad took him to his room and placed him on the bed and removed his shoes and waited there till he fall asleep and later left from there... Before going out of the room he looked at his father and left...

Asad in his room standing near window, staring at the stars and thinking...

Sab kehte hai jodiya baghwaan banata hai... Toh Phir kyu kuch jodiya judai ki gum ka shikar bante hai... Kya baghwaan se bhi galatiya hoskta hai...? 

Bashir baba interrupted his thoughts by saying... Beta dood..?

Asad - haa baba waha rakh dijiye...

Bashir baba - kya hua beta... Koyi koyi si lagrahe ho..?

Asad - kuch nahi baba... abbu ko dekha aapne... Woh ammi ko chahte hai... Phir bhi door rehte hai... Jab bhi mein ammi ke pass jata hoon... Woh abbu ke baare poochte hai... Toh kyu hai ye doori...

Baba - ek galatfaimi ki wajah se ye door hogaye... Ego ki wajahse abb tak nahi mill paye... Zyada socho matt... dood peeke soja...

Bashir baba left from there leaving Asad in thoughts...

Next Day Morning : Farooqi Villa

In the kitchen…… Khala is preparing breakfast…… Zoya went to kitchen…

Zoya – Good morning Khala…… kya bana rahe ho…?

Asma (Khala) – kheer bana rahi hoon…. Tumhe bahot pasand hai na….

Zoya – thanks khala….. pata hai mein ne aapke haat ka khana bahot miss kiya hai…

Asma – sach mein….?

Zoya – sach mein…. Aapko pata hai na…. ammi ke baad mujhe aapke bana hua khana bahot pasand hai……

In the meantime Asim entered kitchen….

Asim – yaha flood aane wala hai kya….?

Zoya – kya….?

Asim – kya….? Kyaa….?

Zoya – Kya keh rahi ho…..?

Asim – Actually emotional scene ke baad…. Rona dona common hai na….

Zoya – shutup…… mein kabhi roti nahi hoon….

Asim – accha……!!!!

Zoya – haa…..

Asma interrupted…….

Asma – aap dono phir se shuru hogaye….. Asim jaakar tayaar hoja...tumhe Aisha ko drop karna hai…..

Asim went to get ready… Zoya helped her khala in the kitchen….. There breakfast was quite….. because Zoya left early……. She has some work in the office….. After breakfast Asim went to drop Aisha…..

Aisha – Bye Bhai jaan……

In the meantime Najma reached there……

Najma – hai Aisha……

Aisha – hai Najma…..

Najma (In low voice) – hai Asim

Asim – hai tama….

Najma widened her eyes….. looking at him and showing Aisha standing beside her….. then Asim in stern voice

Asim – hai Najma…..

Najma smiled at him…. Aisha was smirking….. She knows what is happening between them… but they don't know what is happening between them…… they feel attraction between them… but they never acknowledged each other….. they were staring at eachother……

Aisha – ahem..ahem… Najma mein abhi ati hoon…. Mujhe Ruby se kuch kaam hai……

Najma – chal mein bhi aati nahi….

Aisha – Nahi mein jaati hoon…… tum aaja na….

Aisha left there giggling……. After Aisha left Asim took one gift packet from back seat of the car…..

Asim – Tamatar… this is for you… yesterday was your birthday… I couldn't gift you yesterday……….

Najma – Thank you….. mein abhi jaati hoon… late ho rahi hai…..

Asim – bye……

Najma left from there… Asim was staring at her till she got inside the building….. After that Asim left from there…

I think part 4 is little boring... sorry for that... 😔 ... i promise that i will make part 5 some what interesting... i know this part have no Asya scenes... part 5 will be about them...😊 ... all suggestions and criticism are invited

Note : hi frnds... I will not be able to update everyday... because i will be out of station... if time allows me and if i can update... i will 100% try to update... before that by today evening i will update part 5... 

Interesting chapter 4... about their family... waiting for more... you are doing great with the story..

Update soon!!!!!

Hi frnds'.. thanks to you all for reading Meri Duniya by taking out your valuable time'' and also commenting''. A BIG THANK YOU'.. this part is dedicated to all regular readers'' and I welcome new readers 'love.asad.zoya' and 'kajen.asya4ever' 

Your comments motivates me'' please do comment... because they bring wide smile on my face... even criticism will do... coz it assures me that... my story is good if not good i will try to improve and make it better... If any silent readers... please comment or atleast PM me...

Part 5

Asad reached Tanveer constructions... he got some work over there and also to meet Abbas who called him…… he got into lift and some more people also got into lift……. Asad was standing at the back and Zoya was in those people who got last so she is standing at the front……

Zoya's phone rang:

Zoya – Haa Jia…. Mein Abbas sir se milne aayi hoon...Tanveer constructions… tum phonch jana…. August ke baad aaj mila hai appoint kyunki unki beti ki shaadi September ending ke liye postpone hochuki hai….. hum waha se Vishal ke pass jana hai…. Aaj uska wedding salwaar ha designs dikhane hai….

Jia – haa teekhe ……..par kab tak pahonchu…..

Zoya – yaha meeting 10 baje hai…….. shayad ek ghanta lagega….. tum 11 baje pahonch jaana……

Jia – teekh bye…..

Zoya – bye…

Zoya disconnected the call…. And she is thinking about the meeting….. Asad phone rang….. he took his phone out of his pocket and he is shocked to see Tanveer's name…..

Asad – salaam walekum Tanveer…

Tanveer – walekum asalam…….. where are you..?

Asad – I am in the lift….it is just got stopped in 2nd floor….

Tanveer – ok come to my cabin first….. bye

After disconnecting the call……

Asad (thinking) – ajeeb ladki hai…. Baat bhi nahi karti hai… teekh tarah se……

Tanveer constructions office is in 9th floor….. everyone started getting out of lift in every floor… at last only Asya were left….. lift got struck in between 7th and 8th floor……

Zoya – Allah miyya….what's wrong with this lift…. I am getting late.. and this darkness…..

Asad – Even me….

Zoya – Who are you….?

Asad – Asad…

Zoya – Me Zoya

After telling there names…… realization struck them……… Same time lift got started and lights got on…..

Zoya – tum…?

Zoya pointed finger at him….

Asad – tum…?

Asad pointed finger at her……

Zoya – tum mera peecha kar rahi ho……

Asad – mujhe isse zyada important kaam hai….. mein ye sawaal aapse bhi pooch sakti hoon….

Zoya – please….!!! Mujhe bhi isse zyada important kaam hai….

They started arguing and again lift got struck in between 8th and 9th

Zoya – oh god!!!... ye lift bhi shayad tumhara tarah hai…. Akdu.. issiliye baar baar struck ho rahi hai…….

Asad – mein Akdu…. Mein toh bahot baar achuki hoon…. Shayad aaj tumhona…. Issiliye struck ho rahi hai…..

Zoya – tum….!!!!

Pointing finger at him……

Asad – kya….!!!!??? (Arrogantly)

Lift got started and reached 9th floor….. Zoya first came out…. Zoya tripped and Asad caught her….. they were standing in the same position for some time looking into each other's eyes……

Asad (To himself) – Inki aankhon mein itni dard…. Kyu..?  mujhe issa kyu lag raha hai ki inhe meri jarurat hai….

Zoya (To himself) – Mujhe inke aankhon mein itna dard kyu dikhai de raha hai… isa lag raha hai ki sirf mein usse door karne mein madat kar sakti hoon…

Tanveer's secretary came and interrupted them……

Secretary – Asad sir…. Tanveer mam is calling you..

They came back to reality with that…… they got away from eachother…..

Asad – I will just come…….

Asad went ahead…. And turned back gave her a look…..

Zoya (to herself….by keeping hand on her chest) – ye kya ho raha hai…… meri dil itni zorse dhadak rahi hai…….

Asad (to himself) – yeh kya hogaya hai mujhe…….. mein uski ankhon mein kho kaise gaya hoon..?

Asad went to Tanveer's cabin she speaking to someone in the phone…… Asad sat there waiting for her to complete her conversation…….

Zoya went to receptionist and gave her a visiting card which Abbas gave yesterday…..

Receptionist – he is waiting for you mam…. There is his cabin you can go…..

Zoya – thank you….

Zoya with some files in her hand went to Abbas and got inside……. Zoya knocked door….

Zoya – May come in sir….

Abbas – Yeah please come…..

Zoya came inside and occupied her seat…… she started explaining him her ideas and showed designs and presentation…….. Abbas liked her ideas and designs…… she got the project…..

Abbas – Everything is good… you got the contract…..

Zoya – Thank you sir….. we will not disappoint you..

Abbas gave a smile and Zoya left from there…….. After Zoya left Abbas called his secretary inside….

Abbas – Suraj ask Tanveer and Asad to come to my cabin…….

Suraj – ok sir….

Tanveer's cabin:

Tanveer – listen Asad…. I want to talk with you something before our nikha…..

Asad – ok……

Tanveer – Actually……

Before Tanveer could say anything…… she got a call on her landline….. she answered by pressing speaker button…….

Suraj – Mam Abbas sir asked you and Asad sir to come to his cabin…..

Tanveer – ok fine…

She disconnected call….

Tanveer – we will talk about this later…. First we will meet abbu and come..

Asad nodded his head in yes….. they went to Abbas and he informed them about SDW event management…. And he hired them for their marriage……..  he asked them to meet SDW M.D…..

Tanveer – Who is that M.D…?

Abbas – Ms. Zoya Farooqi……

Asad – Ms. Farooqi…!!!!!!!! (Surprised)

Tanveer – Do you know her…?

Asad – No…. just like that……..

Tanveer and Abbas had some conversation……

Asad (To himself) – You know her right……. Toh phir jhoot kyu bola….. ? …Asad what's wrong with you..? tum ne aaj tak kabhi jhoot nahi bola phir aaj kyu..?

Abbas interrupted Asad thoughts…….

Abbas – Asad……Tum aur Tanveer jaakar usse mil lena…. Mein ne appoint mein le liya hai……. She will meet you for dinner in The Park restaurant….

Asad – ok……

After that he left from there to his office……

Tanveer (to herself) – Mujhe usse nikha se pehle baat karana hai iss ne nikha august se September ko postpone kiya….iss September mein nikha nahi hua toh….. meri jaal mein phasana hai…… kyun ki usse dekh kar toh lagta hai usse nikha mein koyi interest nahi hai….. mujhe kuch karna chahiye….

The Park Restaurant :

Asad and Tanveer are waiting there for Zoya….. Zoya was actually late……

Tanveer – Why don't they maintain time….

Asad just gave her a smile…..

Asad – I have to make a call…. Excuse me…

Tanveer just gave a fake smile. Asad went from there. Tanveer got annoyed and sat there with an irritated face………….

Asad was talking to someone in phone and banged into someone….. his phone fell down and girl is on the floor..

Zoya – Allah Miyya…..What's wrong with you.?

With that Allah Miyya….. he understood who she is…… Zoya got up and looked him……

Zoya – tum…?

Asad – Haaa… mein….

Asad collecting pieces of phone….

Asad – dekh ke nahi chal sakti……

Zoya – iss….baa…ar (hachi)… galti tumhari hai….(hachi)…

Asad – Kya hua….. tabyat karaab hai kya.?

Zoya – Tumhe kya….?

Asad – Mujhe kya…? Ise he pooch raha tha..?

He left from there…… Zoya also left to meet Tanveer….