Asya FF Meri Duniya updated Part 30 (Page 93)

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
INDEX OF MERI DUNIYA

Part 1 - page 1 (below)

Part 2 - Page 2 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3639707?pn=2

Part 10 - Page 11 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87138280�

Part 11 - Page 14 :https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/87207105�

Part 22 - Page 46 : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3639707?pn=46�

Rest all chapters in Thread 2:

Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sounds interesting. continue soon
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Thanks to awesome, choco-pie, sasir, yaariyan for encouragement... Here is the first part dedicated to you people...

Part 1
          Life is busy...no actually we made it busy...we don't have time to think about others...actually we don't have time to even think about ourselves... In this busy life also Zoya has time to take care about everything except herself...

After her busy schedule in the morning at home she is ready for her busy work schedule at office...with in one and half year her SDW Event Management - We create world for your dreams...got famous in Bhopal.

Zoya - Jia where are you...I am on my way to office...I need all the files of Vishal's wedding ready...

Jia - ok Zoya mam...I already reached office...I will get the files ready...

Zoya - stop calling me mam...you know it irritates me...simply to irritate me u call me that...

Jia - I know that and u know that...that's why I call u like that Zoya...anyway...reach fast we have meeting at 9:00...

Zoya - ok 5n... You know car is not easy task for me... any way i will try to reach fast... bye

Jia - chal bye...

Zoya is driving her car with one hand and having sandwich with other hand...In this busy life style handling two things is easy for her...

At the signal she saw a happy family in a small car... Husband in the driving seat, wife in the front seat, two sisters in the back seat... It remembered her happy family...

On the road's of Sydney near lake view :

Zoya - mamma, dekhona Fari ne meri phone nahi de rahi hai...

Heena - Zoya , Fari tum dono Phir se shuru hogayi...Fari, Zoya ka phone waapas kar

Gaffur - Aap dono lad kyu rahe ho... Zoya toh kal India jaa rahi hai... Tab tum di ko bahot miss Karogi Fari...

Farheen - I am not going to miss her...chale jane ke baad Zoya mujhe miss karegi...

Zoya was interrupted from her thoughts by a horn blown by a car behind hr car...collecting herself back with a smile and a lone tear which rolled down her cheeks...

She drove back to office... She entered into office... Everyone stood up and started wishing her good morning... She also wished everyone by raising her hand in the mean while her phone started ringing...

Zoya - salam walekum abbu...

Shashank - walekum salam Zoya , we are in the train...

Zoya - accha abbu... Take care... Davayi lelena... Anyway aapke saath Sab hai na...

Gaffur - pata hai na mere saath Sab hai...toh phir fikar kyu karti ho...

Zoya - accha abbu teekh hai... Mujhe abhi jaana hai...meeting hai... Allah hafiz

Gaffur - ok beta... Allah hafiz

She disconnected her phone... But she dailed another number...

Asim - hi moti...

Ananya - chupkar...abbu kaise hai..?...abbu ke aawaaz teekh nahi hai... Woh toh mujhe kuch batate nahi...

She is really tensed for her father and she is really care for him... From the time she lost her mother and sister in the flight crash... She became more responsible... She took care of her father... She started supporting him emotionally and financially...

Asim - moti hum Sab yaha hai na.. Tum tension matlena...

Zoya - aap Sab yaha kab pahuchenge...

Ranveer - Train will start at 8:15 so 5:15 baje pahonch jayega...

Zoya - ok teek hai...mujhe kuch kaam hai... Bye

When she is fully collapsed with the incident happened...her cousin (younger brother) supported her... She completely trust and believe him...

When she lost her mother and sister only her mother's sister's family supported them... Every other relative who already betrayed them before are not ready for emotional support...

Because of her upcoming ... Even after betrayals she was ready to accept the relatives... But even in that situation when she lost her mother and sister there support was not there she was heart broken... If they will call them she will not say anything more then hi and bye...

Jia - Zoya... You are late... Everyone is waiting for you...

Zoya - oh sorry sorry... Give me the files... I will reach there in two minutes...

Jia reached the conference room and after two minutes Zoya reached there...

Zoya - sorry for the late... Ok let's start...

She started explaining new designs and new ideas for the next project... Vishal reached the office... After the conference she again had meeting with Vishal...Vishal liked all the designs so project got ok...

Jia - coffee...?

Zoya - yeah...lets watch a movie..

Jia - abbi...are u serious...?

Zoya - abbi nahi toh kabhi nahi... Tume pata hai na meri policy...

Jia - pata hai... Live at the present... But bhool gayi kya... Aaj Suhana ka wedding hai... Hume jaakar saari arrangements check karna hai...

Zoya - pata hai..pata hai...Mein ne Prasad ko bata diya hai...hum yaha se 3 baje nikaljayenge... toh chal abhi recreation room... Kuch movie dekh Kar aate hai...

Ananya wants to live every moment of her life... For covering every emotion she always wear smile mask... Only Jia and Asim know about her completely...

She created a recreation room in her office so that everyone can get rid if there work stress... And be peaceful... Because for creative job important ingredient is peace of mind... May be this understanding of her was helpful for her to achieve this success...

Jia - which movie...?

Zoya - love story 2050...!!!!

Jia - kitni baar dekhogi...kal hi dekhe te... Ade movie ke baad band karwa diya... Abb Phir dekhogi...?

Zoya - mujhe kuch Idea mila tha... Iss idea ko develop karna tha... Issi liye...

Jia - haha pata hai... Tumhe Jo milegana...!!!!.. Tumhe samajna bahot mushkil hai...

Jia sahi keh rahi thi... Zoya ko samajhna bahot mushkil hai... Ek minute woh ac room mein rethi hai... doosri pal bina fan ki rehti hai... Kabhi five star hotel mein kaati hai... Kabhi dhaba mein lassi peeti hai... Kabhi car mein jaati hai toh kabhi pairon se chal Kar chali jati hai. Kabhi apne baare mein nahi Sochti hai...

Person who understands her completely is not with her... Her mother... Persons with whom she used to fight, laugh, enjoy, share is not with her... Her mom and sister...

But as our elders say that for every person god creates one person... Who will share and understand who exactly you are... Who will see your tears even in heavy rain... For Zoya also god created one person named Asad Ahmed Khan.

Asad Ahmed Khan uninterested business man... Uninterested because he is not interested in his work but when he take up some project he will definitely complete it successfully because of his father he attend meetings, conferences. For bringing him to track and to make him responsible his father decided to get him married...

Asad's abbu Rashid Ahmed Kham selected his son's bride... Tanveer Ansari... Tanveer is Rashid's friend Abbas Ansari's daughter... They fixed there nikhaa and there engagement ceremony was celebrated just two days back... Asad agreed for the nikha because of his dad... He love his dad so much...

Tanveer is a greedy young lady... She takes part in her dad's business... Asad is completely different from her... For her abbu's sake she agreed for the nikha... But agreeing is different and performing nikha is different... There is time to show true colors...

Rashid and Abbas decided to merge there two firms on the day of nikha... But this compromise nikha will work...?

Rashid - Asad, where are you...? Meeting is at 12 and its already 11:30... Where are you?

Asad just woke up from sleep... Actually Rashid's call was wake up call to him...Asad half awaken answered the call...

Asad - ha abbu... I will be there in 15 minutes...

He disconnected the call... He started running from here to there... Getting ready for the office when he came down Bashir baba made his breakfast ready...

Bashir baba - Asad breakfast kha ke jana...

Asad poured some juice into the glass and took two to three sips...

Asad - No baba... I am getting late...

Bashir baba - Abhi aaj ka din yaad hai na...

Asad frowned and with a sad smile he answered...

Asad - Mein kaise bhool sakti hoon... Anyway bye...

Asad came out and drove as fast as he can to the office... He directly went to the conference room and he is 15 minutes late...

Asad - hi guys... I am sorry I am late...

Rashid - what is this Asad ... You know that this is important meeting... Even then you are late...

Asad - sorry abbu...

Abbas - It's ok... Lets continue...

Tanveer was annoyed with Asad... They continued there meeting and they signed there agreement with terms and conditions... After the meeting...

Tanveer - Asad... I need to talk to you...

Asad - please not now...

Asad went from there which irritated Tanveer to the core... Rashid and Abbas had there friendly talks... Tanveer interrupted them...

Tanveer - Excuse me Abbu... I have some work at the office... I am leaving... I will send driver back to pick u up...

Abbas - why don't you go with Asad...

Tanveer with annoyed face... And fake smile...

Tanveer - he was in hurry... He told that he has some important work... So he left in hurry... Anyway I am leaving uncle... Allah hafiz ...

Rashid and Abbas - Allah hafiz...

Tanveer left... Rashid and Abbas continued there conversation...

Abbas - I don't understand how these people will live there life together...

Rashid - yeah even I am worried...

Abbas - Hey Allah...I forgot... Today I have to attend Aziz's daughter's nikha ... I have to complete my work before that...

Rashid - his daughter's nikha is on 10 June ... So why are u worried

Abbas - yes and today is 10 June... Kya Mein tumhara ghadi lejasakta hoon...

Rashid understood what is his son's important work... He was in his thoughts... Abbas by shaking his hands infront of his eyes interrupted his thoughts...

Abbas - hello...kya soch rahe ho...? Can I take your car...

Rashid - yes of course...

Abbas left Rashid in thoughts...          

I know this is boring...this is not so nice... I will try to improve from next part... Thanks for baring me...

Thank you for reading...and all comments and criticism are allowed Edited by VindhyaMounika - 10 years ago
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its awesm do pm me whn u cont. 
VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Part 2

Doob gaya woh usse jeevan dene
Nazare kurbaan usse duniya dikane
Kabhi woh dekha nahi
Pyaar karna choda nahi
Isa hai aftab ka pyaar shashi se

Means:
Aftab means sun and shashi means moon

Part 2

A girl is waiting in a coffee shop... She is really angry... Even a blind person can sense that... Suddenly a handsome guy entered and came close to her and yelled...

" Happy Birthday Tamatar "

Najma - abh wish kar rahe ho BJ... Kab se wait kar rahi hoon pata hai..

Asad - Yeah lo tumhari gift...

Najma - Thanks BJ... Kya hai issme...

Asad - khol ke toh dekho...

Najma opened the gift and she is really really happy with that gift... She stood up and hugged her brother...

Najma - thanks BJ... I was searching this book... But I could not find it... Thank u so much...

Asad - kyun ki iss Bhai ko pata hai... Tamatar ko kya chahiye... Ammi kaisi hai...

Asad asked with a sad smile on his face and Najma answered reflecting the same smile...

Najma - ammi teekh hai BJ... Aap ke baare mein pooch rahi thi... Aap ghar kab aanewale hai...?

Asad - Mein kal aanewala hoon... Don't worry mein ammi ko mana lunga... I was back to India just before one week... At least you should understand...

Najma - of course I understand BJ... Agar hum saath hote toh... Ye Sab nahi...

She stopped her sentence there with teary eyes...

Asad - Jo hua so hua... Hum ye sab badal toh nahi sakte... At least maa aur dad ek doosre se alag hokar toh kush hai...

He is trying to control his tears by remembering whatever happend 17 years before... By seeing this Tamatar changed the topic...

Najma - ye sab chodo... Aur bata bhabi kaisi hai... Ek baar ghar leke aana... Ammi puch rahiti...

With the word bhabi and thinking about the nikha Asad frowned...

Najma - kya hua BJ... Aapko ye shaadi Pasand nahi hai kya...

Asad - pata nahi... Abbu ne fix kiya toh ha keh diya... But she is completely different from me... Anyway what else...

They continue there conversation...

Zoya reached the venue... Suhana's nikha... Exactly at 3...

Prasad - good afternoon mam..

Zoya - good afternoon Prasad... How are arrangements going on...

Prasad - pretty well mam...

Zoya - Dikh raha hai...

Ananya answered sarcastically because she is perfectionist at work... Pointing towards a fallen flowers at the corner...

Zoya - look how perfect they are... Why are those flowers there...?

Prasad - actually mam... Decoration got completed now... So they are still cleaning...

Zoya - what do u mean still cleaning... Work should be completed by now... In next 15 minutes I want everything perfect...

Prasad - yes mam...

He left from there... Zoya is scrutinizing every detail of decoration... Jia joined her...

Jia - kitni baar dekhogi... Sab kuch perfect hai...

Zoya - Dikh raha hai kitna perfect hai... Waise bhi meri workers hai... Kaam toh accha karenge na...

Suhana's father Salim came there

Salim - you people really made nice arrangements...

Zoya - thank you sir

Salim - I am here to invite you for the nikha... Suhana really want you to attend her wedding... With in this one month you really became close friend to her...

Zoya - pleasure is all mine sir... I will definitely attend the wedding... Now I will go and meet her...

Salim - yes of course...

Zoya and Jia left to meet Suhana. After meeting her they left the venue...

This part 2... I know story is less... But I promise part 3 will be interesting coz Asad and Zoya will meet... All suggestions and criticisms are invited
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome..story and plzzz do a index
to catch up on your story ...

Continue soon!!!!

Edited by Linsie - 10 years ago
rajnid68 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
c🥱ntinue...koi tho family ko millayaga...
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome. eagerly waiting for next update 
garimaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Its great do pm me whn u cont. 
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting asad and zoya to meet...❤️❤️