Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Repost:Mallika O Mallika

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:01am | IP Logged
This repost is just to make the moods that I have spoiled LOL

Jagan came to know that Mallika is a senior doctor at KGH. It was  not at all a pleasant thing to know that Ashutosh too works there... planned meticulously..

Police were searching Sandeep Bagchi's hide out.. found documentary evidences on cheating, abetting and several other crimes. A case where he was involved with a female and conspired to torture a girl and artificially increase the price of a house and captured it has put him behind the bars for next 15 years... Bagchi was raged to know that this lady has disappeared to US and escaped the punishment... he called his right hand man 'Kaalia'.. ordered him what to do...

Suhasini lost her right in her father-in-law's property due to this still single sister-in-law. She tried her level best to shoo her off to Dr.Ashutosh who is the only eligible single available at that age...None worked.. It irked her so much that, when Mallika got married, she sold off that property to buy a bigger house and gifted it to that lame doctor... Suhasini is raged up.. She made a trip into the remote jungles and met the tribal head.. money exchanged hands...

Jagan was walking fast. He got all those medicines he needed thanks to his profession. Packed them neatly inside his bag and reached home.. Mallika opened the door.. she was angry.. she came to know about his bigamy and cheating...started yelling...he injected her the first dose... the medicine which acts directly on the nerves.. exactly after 10 doses of that, one will go a complete wreck without coherence and become insane...

Mallika escaped from the clutches of Jagan after 7 doses with the help of a maid arranged by Kaaliya. Mallika was deported to India / Lucknow. Kaaliya arranged not only a hotel room but also the high voltage electric shocks at regular intervals... after a while, a person becomes mentally imbalanced and turns into a vegetable...

After 7 days of this electrical therapy, there was a severe power grid failure in UP which caused electric power failure for a long time. Mallika opened her eyes and came out of the hotel room in a dazed state only to be noticed by a naive hotel manager who threw her out along with her luggage.. Dr.Ashutosh saw her in that state.

The tribal head called his best dark magic wizard - Zauber and ordered him to start the ritual to call the vicious 'Hepez' after 12 years. This time 'Hepez' will surely teach him the much awaiting 'arcane mage' magical chant.. This ritual needed a soul of a disturbed female.. ritual weakens the defences of the persons and after 12 days it completely usurps the soul...Ritual started on a full moon day..The only power that 'Hepez' cannot go against is Bhagwan 'Hanuman'... In case the ritual breaks, Hepez will meet the instigator.

Dr. Ashutosh got Mallika's blood samples checked and suspected the possible dangerous toxins that contaminated her system.. He discussed with Dr.Ranganath and started with the antidotes. Mallika was too scared to take any medicines and was behaving oddly at nights.. Sister Janakibai suggested that she might need more than medical help.

Ashu agreed to bring her home to monitor her condition closely... At home Mallika is responding to the treatment, but still at nights she is behaving odd.. Ashutosh is clueless.. Nidhi being new to this profession, couldnt understand Mallika.. Ashutosh and Baba wanted to study the pattern and proceed with the possible help.. Baba noticed something strange.. Mallika remembers perfectly well that happened twelve years before... but not that what happened later...Though she was improving her physical health , mentally going weaker and weaker.. ..couldnt recognise herself in the mirror...couldnt plait her hair. she couldnt recognise and wore Nidhi's clothes...

DB sensed something rot at Nidhi's place. She recognised the symptoms of black magic.. Long ago she sensed this kind of vibrations while talking to a female in the vegetable market and told her about the details of Medical convention unknowingly unexpectedly...

DB, brought a Hanuman idol to Mathur's Mansion. The Hepez possessing Mallika tried to stop the Hanuman chanting by diverting them .. She burnt sarees under the pretext that she doesnt want that marriage.Mallika broke photo frames... DB continued...  chanting went on... Hepez couldnot do anything...in turn he went and possesed Suhasini, the instigator...

@ KGH
Mallika slowly opened her eyes... She was weak...But felt inner calm and peace. Nidhi, Ashutosh, Armaan, BB,DB were around her bed. She looked at them and smiled..She felt so much at home.

Ashutosh not only bought her house back for her, but also recommended the management for her position back as senior surgeon at Kotnis..

Curtains to Malignant Mallika and a new day started for a new and improved Mallika...Smile

After a month,

Mallika: Ashutosh, do you remember, 12 years ago in London, you liked bharva baingan...Shocked

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika4everLuvRanJiariyadasalee_Ashnishobha21deepaligupta197parmarAsuku_07Anjani9ttrocks

suku_07 IF-Sizzlerz
suku_07
suku_07

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Damage control kar rahe ho Teacher ji, good hai... Off to read it now !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by suku_07

Damage control kar rahe ho Teacher ji, good hai... Off to read it now !!

LOLLOLLOL

suku_07

parmarA IF-Sizzlerz
parmarA
parmarA

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Mudraji i read this at once and mentiuoned it in my comment but i think you didn't noticed it.I liked this os and the most amazing part was the last part.woh barah saal pahele.Oh god!I just loved it

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alkaparmart

Mudraji i read this at once and mentiuoned it in my comment but i think you didn't noticed it.I liked this os and the most amazing part was the last part.woh barah saal pahele.Oh god!I just loved it

haha.. and when this was posted first, you were only alkaparmarEmbarrassedSmile

Just damage control wali post..LOLLOL

parmarA

rajanigandha26 IF-Rockerz
rajanigandha26
rajanigandha26

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Mudra ji aap ko kya ho gaya hai?Evil Smile Kp ji ka saya toh nahi padaLOL
Chalo thik hai. Koi baat nahi.
Mallika: Ashutosh, do you remember, 12 years ago in London, you liked bharva baingan...ROFL

mudraswathi

LuvRanJi IF-Dazzler
LuvRanJi
LuvRanJi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Superrbbb Thumbs Up

mudraswathi

mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Mudra ji aap ko kya ho gaya hai?Evil Smile Kp ji ka saya toh nahi padaLOL
Chalo thik hai. Koi baat nahi.
Mallika: Ashutosh, do you remember, 12 years ago in London, you liked bharva baingan...ROFL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Rajani, I will make another repost... tab toh pakka yakeen hoga... main KP hoon...
ROFLROFLROFL

Bhavi03

Go to top