ArHi SS~Tum Hi Ho~ *Imp Note:Page 147*

PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

PROLOGUE:

Ladki badi anjaani hai'

Sapna hai sach hai kahaani hai'

The whole gang of Sharia chorused after the supposed 'geek' of the college Khushi Kumari Gupta. Sharia was a rich spoilt brat of the college and considered herself the beauty queen. She had formed a group of friends who were more like "chamcha's(servants)". They all hung out with her because she was rish so they did whatever Sharia liked to do.

"Please stop it'" Khushi mumbled trying to get away from them as they laughed after her.

They didn't stop and suddenly she heard a soft voice behind her. "Hey guys chill. This much teasing is enough for one day." Before even turning Khushi recognized the voice it was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada!

He was the hottest guy of the college and a part of Sharia's group. Why was he trying to save her? Or was he just being sarcastic?

Khushi brushed past him ignoring all the whistles of teasing.

"Arnav baby are you on her side or ours?" asked a jealous Sharia.

Arnav changed the topic. Knowing Sharia wouldn't like to know the real answer. "Hey guys anyone for swimming?" he asked.

"Oh wow!! Swimming? I'm up for it" Sharia said getting excited. She was ofcourse not interested in swimming but she wanted to show off her bikini body to Arnav so she could get a chance to date him. She had already spread rumors around the college many times that they were dating but only she knew that she was lying.

Khushi was sitting on a secluded bench under the tree behind the college.

Khushi was sobbing lightly, her face hidden in her palms. Suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder and she immediately turned to hug the person whom she called her best friend, Lavanya Kashyap.

Lavanya was one of the hottest girls of the college but opposite Sharia. She was friendly and caring. Three years ago she had saved Khushi from Sharia's ragging session and ever since they have been best friends.

"They were teasing you again weren't they sweetheart?"

Khushi clutched her friend tighter. "Why me La?" she managed to ask between her sobs.

"Hey shh'" Lavanya cupped her face. " Khushi you know Sharia is just jealous of you.." and replied smiling.

"M..Me?"

"Yes!" she replied confidently." Because you are so beautiful even without make-up. You are so pretty without going to the beauty parlour and she epends most of the day there and still she cant be 1% as beautiful as you are!" Lavanya said. Lavanya knew this was the truth. She wasn't lying just to pacify she was showing Khushi what the fact was.

"And you know Khushi what the best part is?"

"That you have a beautiful heart.." came a voice from a distance lighting up Lavanya's face. They turned to the direction of the voice and it was NK. He was smiling as he came and stood beside La. "Hey did they bother my princess again?" asked NK although he knew the answer.

This trio was soon joined by Akaash and Payal. The new love birds of WestBridge College. And this is the way it was. A group of five they were. They faced all the difficulties together and managed to stay happy amongst all the hatred that evolved around the college.

INDEX

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Thread 2

PM DETAILS:

If you want further pms for this story please leave a comment saying so. Do not send a buddy request as i will do that for you. You just need to notify me that you need pms.

Thanks.

Link To Other SS: Is This Love?

Edited by PrInCeSs_dIVa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting one...Khushi-La-NK-Akash-Payal all friends...Arnav the hottest guy of college having a soft side for Khushi...and that irritatiing gang...can't wait for it to start...
I am already in ur buddy list...do I need to mention I definitely want pm...
PrInCeSs_dIVa thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu_shorna

Interesting one...Khushi-La-NK-Akash-Payal all friends...Arnav the hottest guy of college having a soft side for Khushi...and that irritatiing gang...can't wait for it to start...
I am already in ur buddy list...do I need to mention I definitely want pm...

Aww sweetheart you will always be on my pm list
Amti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey, I loved the prologue.. Its really interesting...

I loved how Arnav came for Khsuhi's rescue 😉...

La, she is the best friend anyone can get... Loved how she explained why Sharia is jealous of Khushii..😊... But, this Sharia can be dangerous in future, right?

Loved the gang Khushi got in the college.. Cant wait to read more.. Will you update soon???
niinuma007 thumbnail
nice idea
really very interesting
plzzz pm me
Mahi1219 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Please PM me interesting start by the way!
-Sparsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sounds interesting!
Pm Me!
bewakoofLadki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a wow
nice start
cont sooon
anamnoor thumbnail