Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

I WANT...

quboolhaifan Newbie
quboolhaifan
quboolhaifan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged

I SERIOUSLY N REALLY WANT IT FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART -

1) Dilshad to say- Apni DOST(read Tannu) se kaho apne rehne k intezaam kahin aur krle

2)Billi to confess- during the probable cliff fiasco she shud say to Zoya- ab tum marne hi wali ho to sach b jaan lo. Us rat tmhre Mr. Khan ne kch b nai kia tha,wo to behoshi me b apni Miss Farooqui ko dhund rha tha

3)Asad's innocence to be proved more than any marriage track at the moment

4)our roaring lion back-i hated the way he had to hang his head in shame in front of all. His dignity n respect needs to be given back to him and that too with all the aplombs. This can never happen unless Tannus full truth is out in front of all. i am really hoping that the CVs wont do away with partial exposure n later bring her back on the show with "bache k abba" track...That will dfntly kill the essence of the show.

Wat say guys??

Edited by quboolhaifan - 24 June 2013 at 2:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_QueenBee_soapfananma2738-ElmoFuj-shanakyasharan

soapfan Senior Member
soapfan
soapfan

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
That's exactly what I want
-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Well said. 

And i have a feeling the confession about the night from Tanveer's side will happen!
saruu. IF-Dazzler
saruu.
saruu.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:27am | IP Logged
yeah, i want all of that, but also, i want SOME ONE TO BASH THE HELL OUTTA THAT TURDMUNCHING TANNU FIRST.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index