yhm_craze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Does anyone have any clue where the story is headed?...coz I seem to have missed the plot completely! 😕...We have some potentially interesting tracks that keep coming once in a while..but do they take the story forward in terms of character development?...it's like once that track is over it's out of everyone's mind like it never happened 😕...I think most of us just watch the show now because we are just not able to let go 😭

What I miss in SNS?
1. Gohem without BD - Really I am easy to please...just seeing them in the same frame will please me! But even that does not happen! 😭...what happened to those cute scenes where Gopi gave Ahem his green tea?😭
2. Gopi singing the Kanhaji aarti...nowadays we see a Gopi-Kanhaji interaction only when Gopi is in dire straits...what happened to the family standing together as Gopi sang that beautiful aarti? I miss that! 😭
There are many more but listing them all will only make me sadder so I am going to stop here 😭...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Deepa I only watch if theres a good scene otherwise I dnt watch at all
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree Saathiya used to be very interesting in the previous episodes and now it has a different kind of storyline which gets quite boring. I noticed when the old Gopi was here then Saathiya used to be very interesting but when the new Gopi made an appearance it changed ( I don't mind the new Gopi but I do miss the old Gopi). Sometimes Saathiya can be really interesting. I do miss the old episodes.
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you. SNS used to be so good. I used to go crazy seeing Gohem together. I used to come on this forum which was so lively and fun. Then they replaced Giaa Manek. I was hurt but accepted the new gopi. I kept on watching SNS but the show went downhill. This show used to give us such wonderful tracks but now its gone. There is news that Gopi will be replaced again. CV's have ruined the show. The SNS magic is gone.