Anamika
Anamika

Just One Question...

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
without wasting any time ill straight forward post my question for u all...LOL

Are humans really that innocent and flawless as per this show?

Reason why i posted this question is clear Embarrassed its the show "Anamika" that had forced me to think...LOL All humans are shown so sweet, simple and falwless that any one will get shocked ShockedShockedShocked.

Koi past nahin,Confused koi past scandle nahinOuch...true worshipers of God, Smilevery sweet and kind to allShocked...have the ability of developing strong Bond, LOL ek doosre k liye dher sara pyaar Confused even no saas bahu sazish factor Shocked. Really humans aisey ho to world peace pe debate ki kya zaroorat hai Embarrassed... Show mein to ek cheez buri hai and that Anamika Clap

Edited by romaila - 24 June 2013 at 2:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farabiSunshineTearsleavesandwavesCoeur2PsychoFMS

MrToolConfuser IF-Sizzlerz
MrToolConfuser
MrToolConfuser

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
There is. Yes, Certainly there is a Soft Villain. It's Bebe...ROFL her concern for Jeet's marriage and match makings made here look like a pretty villain in Jeet's (every) love story.Ermm ehh.. Well, though after all this too somehow I found her sweet and caring (extra).D'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SunshineTearsromaila

rajh IF-Sizzlerz
rajh
rajh

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

Reason why i posted this question is clear Embarrassed its the show "Anamika" that had forced me to think...LOL All humans are shown so sweet, simple and falwless that any one will get shocked ShockedShockedShocked.

Koi past nahin,Confused koi past scandle nahinOuch...true worshipers of God, Smilevery sweet and kind to allShocked...have the ability of developing strong Bond, LOL ek doosre k liye dher sara pyaar Confused even no saas bahu sazish factor Shocked. Really humans aisey ho to world peace pe debate ki kya zaroorat hai Embarrassed... Show mein to ek cheez buri hai and that Anamika Clap

this post actually made me to post ...

have you never seen any happy and cohesive indian family in life??

do you want to meet such family in real?/

may i have pleasure to invite you to my house??come meet my sweet and happy  family and meet my wife--my mother -my father ... [kisi ka koi bad past    nahin hai]

and i bet there are many sweet and  happy joint families available in india..

insaan aur insaaniyat per vishwaas karo --you will find many good and sweet persons in real life...

only thing is--- ankhen khol ke dekhane ki zaroorat hai---

Edited by 100raj - 24 June 2013 at 3:37am
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Well said..
I totally agree!!

But then while watching Anamika, one shd leave their brains outta their head!!
Cuz this show & logic do not go hand in hand!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

may i have pleasure to invite you to my house??come meet my sweet and happy  family and meet my wife--my mother -my father ... [kisi ka koi bad past    nahin hai]

insaan aur insaaniyat per vishwaas karo --you will find many good and sweet persons in real life...

Edited by Arpi17 - 24 June 2013 at 6:02am
Arpi17 Senior Member
Arpi17
Arpi17

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

MUNIASTUART IF-Rockerz
MUNIASTUART
MUNIASTUART

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Romi yaar totally agree wid u. I just want to tell u dat i want to leave da show and forum if da article proves r8. Dis time cv's have crossed da limits. Purana gisha pita story.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged

Glad reading that ur having sweet family Smile and i would like to talk in general Embarrassed
In realitry ratio of such family where every family member is perfect rarely can be found...k in East realtion bonding is very strong but that cant overwrite the fact that as an individual humans can opt for wrong things...being sweet, innocent, caring, concern towards others, always ready for sacrifice is not possible. In times of different situations human mood do changes which i dont find in the case of Salujas infact what i see is very sweet family Shocked...all Pavitra type humans and one evil.

@Red: I dont need that to do when am already doing Big smile i dont trust ppl that soon except my family members Smile.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index