India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

{|AsYa| TS : For Me}

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Asad sank down in a corner of his room. "How could I do this?" was his only thought. He remember people kidnapping tanveer.. he remember following the people… he remember rescuing tanveer… he remember someone hitting him… he remember being with Zoya… he remember Zoya saying the nikaah had happened… but midst all this how did he did 'that'? He knew he can't. It would be only and only Zoya if he would do something like this with anyone. But this fact, he was just not able to keep his finger upon. It had been 4 long days since he had stepped out of his room… 4 long days since he had seen her… 4 long days since he had ate anything… 4 long days he had seen anything but darkness… 4 long days since he had been pondering over the fact he was actually capable of doing something like this with any other woman than Zoya. He knew he won't do any such thing which would let the world question his mother. He very well knew it. But how… how did he end up doing such a low thing. He closed his eyes shut as tears flowed down his eyes again.

"Allah.. help me out please… I know I can't even think or dream of doing such a low thing with anyone… please show me a way… please.." he cried. Soon he stood up and went to the washroom to freshen up with a thought of finding the mystery behind all this! He came out, more presentable than before and changed. He left the house ignoring his sister's and his mother's call. Ignoring tanveer's calls. He sat in the car and drove to the godawn. Just as he reached the place he started to search for anything… any clue that would prove him innocent. He was roaming around looking for clues when he spots his mobile on the ground. He quickly picked it up and he realized that when the person hit him, he had accidently pressed the recording button which was still on. He stooped it, saved it and heard it. And what he heard was one such thing which could broke his trust he had over his so-called best friend; tanveer.

Recording :

"Tch.. jammy! You are really very innocent. I tried so many things, Zoya warned you so many times but see… you never trusted her and this is where it had made you come now.. Made you came at a place where you had lost her. Ahh I just didn't got to anything accept for making you have that medicine, then drag you to the bed and just unbutton your kurta and threw away my clothes to make Zoya believe that I slept with you. Ahh it feels so good to make you both separate. That girl is nothing but pain! And now, I am glad she would leave you and I could have my way with you. So easy no?

He felt his word going round. He never in his worst dream had ever imagined that his best friend would stoop so low just for having a way with him? Soon the rage empowered him. He was innocent! He didn't do a god damn thing! He looked up, his hands in front of him while he thanked Allah for showing him a way. Just as he opened his eyes, his eyes fell upon a camera. He wondered what would be the use of camera and why was it here. Soon he remembered that the owner of this place died around 3 months back and all the workers had left the job with no one to pay them. He started to look for the room where the recordings would have been there. He just wanted to prove himself innocence and not let the world question his mother. Finding out the place he entered inside and by luck, the cameras were still working perfectly. He started the recording and saw everything which happened there. He was purely disgusted with what tanveer had done. He closed his eyes to let the anger go away. He had another thing to do at first.

He attached his phone with the computer laid in front of him and copied the video file in his phone. He knew if he message Zoya with his number, then she won't even open the message and would just delete it without noticing what is in the message. He then used the SIM he had for his professional work and sent it out to her. The number was not known by Zoya. Happy with his work he sat in his car and left for home.

Zoya heard her phone beeped. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and left to see what is it. The moment she heard the recording and saw the video, guilt overpower her. He wiped her tears furiously and marched towards tanveer's room. Without knocking she entered in. "Arey arey.. this angry Zoya? What happened?" tanveer spoke with a smirk. "Get lost from this house tanveer!" Zoya shouted at her but tanveer was in no mood to listen to her. "Oh and what if I won't?" she spoke sitting on the bed comfortably, her right leg over the left one and the smirk still plastered over her face. "You won't?" Zoya played along with her. "Ya, why should I well?" she spoke still carefree of what could happen. "Alright wait." Zoya spoke and then shouted for dilshaad. "What happened Zoya?" asked dilshaad as she entered tanveer's room listening to Zoya shout for her. "Phuphi, I had got something for you" said Zoya with a smile. "Oh, what is it?" asked dilshaad. "Here" spoke Zoya as she handed her phone to her and asked dilshaad to listen and see it. Colour drained out of tanveer's face as she heard the voice recording and listen what there was in video.

Tanveer was soon kicked out of the house.

Soon the three ladies went towards Asad's room and knocked. On getting no response, they opened it and found no one inside. They wondered where he is.

Asad was driving back at home when he started to feel dizzy. He tried concentrating on the road but it all was blurring and the last thing he remembered was a truck hitting his car mercilessly.

Dilshaad's phone rang as she attended it. The phone slipped down her hands as she heard what the people on other line had to say. She crashed down on the floor as tears spilled out of her eyes. She didn't knew how could this ever happen! Najma and Zoya rushed towards her as they saw dilshaad in that condition. "Ammi… what happened?" asked najma. "Phuphi.. say na. what happened?" requested Zoya now worried. "Asad… Asad met with an accident" dilshaad spoke as more tears cascaded down her eyes while Zoya fell back on the floor listening to the words which dilshaad spoke. "Nahi… Mr. Khan… nothing will happen to him!" she spoke as she wiped her tears and asked the driver to drop her at hospital. She rushed to the reception and asked for him. Just as the receptionist told her the way, she went and stopped in-front of the ICU. He laid inside with a number of needles piercing though his body, his heart seemed not to respond enough. Soon she noticed Ayaan who gave her a hard stare. She knew, she was partly responsible for this condition of his. If, only if she would have trusted him, listened to him, given him a benefit of doubt, he would not have been in this condition. EVER! She sank down on the chair and wept endlessly. He wanted all of this to be nothing but a bad joke but at last, it wasn't.

The doctors came out and asked for the family. Before she could, Ayaan pounced in front of the doctor stating he is his brother. "Doctor, my brother would be fine right?" Ayaan asked. "I'm sorry to say but he is not at all responding to anything. And if this continues, we are scared that he would slip into coma or would lose his life." The doctor spoke and excused himself after stating that we could see him but only one at a time.

Zoya hurried inside the ICU, to see his frail form, it was as if someone had sucked the life out him.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raipj2804dawn08pa24703987acp.arysweetheart143jaStarlitSkyraishiamberyallmalar3IPKKND_PyaarDarkBecomingsaku19Ihopelovekabhiasya4eversarbrathanEkPagliLadki-ARSHI_LOVE-cutestar12shonayaarosamalejazmeenCHOCOSWATHIashlesha2cutie15ChillichickaYASHIKAsasirfarz_parachuteawesomeHeartbeats..Nithiya95GoodyTwoShoesMisHumptyDumpty-Mrinalini-shanakyasharan

awesome IF-Rockerz
awesome
awesome

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
superb
plz cont soon
can't wait more
sasir IF-Rockerz
sasir
sasir

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
superb .continue soon
Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 13 November 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
its really good...!!!!! Y didn't u continue...??!!! I loved it...! please do continue...! nd yes be sure to pm me wen u do...! 

aashka
loveuarmaanu Goldie
loveuarmaanu
loveuarmaanu

Posted: 28 April 2014 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hey just read the story
loved it pls continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pyaar-

-ARSHI_LOVE- Goldie
-ARSHI_LOVE-
-ARSHI_LOVE-