Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

I m leaving d forum my reply pg4 (Page 7)

Mellifluous IF-Rockerz
Mellifluous
Mellifluous

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Misti are you gone mad?? tum forum chodogi for some stupid post & topic maker?? jisse jo bolna hai bolne do. Ariya ya Arni ko bash karne ke liye jisse jo bolna hai bole why do we bothe??. we only know we have nothing to do with such people & post.
just forget it & smile Big smile hugss Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marnali04

.Brok3nSoul. Goldie
.Brok3nSoul.
.Brok3nSoul.

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Oho! Sleepy

Then I should leave too.. because frankly, I like Sameer more than Arjun Silly..
Though, we all know how much share he has in the show! Tongue

ArNi over Arisha/Arak...forget it!! LOL

And the only reason I'm still following it 'coz of Sam and Ayesha! Embarrassed
Does it even matter??..SillyROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marnali04

JeeLeZaraa IF-Sizzlerz
JeeLeZaraa
JeeLeZaraa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
haw payal didi!!!! Shocked Mien ek din forum tai nahi ai tai vapas ankai meinu a shocking enws mildi a ki tusi forum shadkai chalai a ?!?! Broken Heart Mein tuhadai bina kidha rahu gi forum tai Broken Heart Didi tuhani pata a ki jodi's jitnai vi a... you dnt have to like all of them. Tai kinai kya tuhadai karkai show ki ranking talai jandi pi a? Ranking uhna karkai jandi pi jaidai CM hit nahi kardai ya show hi nahi vaikdai.. ich tuhadi kaidi galti a? Vaisai bhi u are Arjun and Roshni fan na?... how can u leave the forum when roshni is coming back into the show in many more flashbacks up ahead??? Kasam sai payal didi if u leave I will continue coming to the forum but I WONT TALK TO ANYONE!  Ill become a silent reader... ill like stuff though(cant be too mean).Stern Smile Payal didi we are allowed to love any jodi and you love ARNI.. I dont see any problem in that. Vaisai bhi didi tusi loka di ghal kio sundai pai a? So what if there is no couple in the show.. YET... the show is about crime, freindship, and slowly love will also come.. it takes time. But You cant take what others say to heart. God gave us two ears for  a reason... ear with one and throw the words out with the other. Ermm  Jo bash kardai a unhadai kol pakwaas karn dai alawa hor koi kaam nahi haiga laiken hum to samajdar hai na payal didi,... just ignore the bashers and chill with ur freinds. Ouch Payal didi... I respect you and ur decisions... but this time im not on ur side. If you were leaving the forum because of some reason i could understand but right now your leaving because of what people think??? no no...thats not right. I know Payal didi is stronger than that and I know she can fight any battle she wants. When you have faced other battles and won then why are you giving up on ur arjun forum and friends. Cry Please na payal didi... minu shadkai na jao... is forum nu shadkai na jao... plz plz plz
P.S. Its 10:24 AM here and until I dont get a reply I wont eat anything. Pookh hartaal again didi! LOL Ouch 

Edited by supreet_dmg - 24 June 2013 at 11:25am
darkmystery01 IF-Rockerz
darkmystery01
darkmystery01

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
its my humble request 2 every1 plz dont leave d forum plz guyz

Go to top