Serious later...READ ALL ARJUN MEMBER... - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
@priya

sasha, and shriza too
warna wo bhi kahi protest pe na nikal pade

basically, ye forum sabka hai!

In couples ko chod ke forum pe hamra personal relation bhi hai.
So iske liye hum, apna dosti kyun bigad rahe hai?

Since this has become a issue I think this should b addressed to the DT.
I am a fan of the show we have different opinions and likez I watch this for entrainment and come here to read the stories by the wonderful writers of this fourm
Originally posted by Deepikz

Since this has become a issue I think this should b addressed to the DT.
I am a fan of the show we have different opinions and likez I watch this for entrainment and come here to read the stories by the wonderful writers of this fourm

Deepz i miss you yar😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
Hey i am also ariya fan.
And i like them very much.
I am truly madly love them but i doesnt meen to force any arakshi fan that they should love ariya.
I am happy that after roshni and riya another girl came to arjun life who make him happy.
Yes i like ariya stories very much even my stories only based on ariya but i doesnt force anyboby to read ariya and you should only write ariya.
Ya i have said some writers plss continue ariya story but it doesnt meent i am against arakshi.
So why arakshi fan do like this.
I agree with u piya we all should live happily in this forum
Being an arakshi fan I respect all ariya fans:)
true yar whats the need of bringing ariya in every single post...!!!and telling us to move on...!!
we didn't force anyone to love ariya then why are some people forcing us to accept someone else...!!
and ruin forum's peace...!!
we are happy where we are...!!
I totally agree with all the above Post...
Araskhi apni jaaga sahi hai and Ariya apni jaaga...!!!
dont mix this two...jo jahan rehna chahe rahe...other group plz dont force other group...!!
Frankly speaking I have never seen Any Ariya telling dont move on ya something like that...so plz respect our feeling and dont ask to move on...if we want we join ur club when feel like to...
abhi ke liye lets be happy where everyone wants to be let it be any jodi...!!!!
and for moving on we need time not force...force karego toh wahin pe milenge jahan pe tum logon ne saath choda...!!!
be haapy with whom you want to be with not with whom others want you to be with!!!!
and for me its Ariya!!!
MY POV...!!!!
not sorry for it..
sorry only if I sounded rude!!!