Asad takes tanu along? I HOPE NOT

Posted: 10 years ago

Why do i have a feeling that Asad is gonna take tanveer along to prove his innocence in front of zoya? 

Just read a comment on FORUM 32's wall by dipali mohan : Hope dey show tat even wen he was unconscious his love fa zoya was so strong tat nothin 'wrong' happened. . But wat disappointin me s picture of asad n tannu together in ajmer.. Limits. . Stil asad not gettin doubt?"

This will be too much. Honestly is the guy insane? If this happens i'm pretty sure i'll break my laptop ðŸ˜¡
Can you post the picture? Or the link? 
Wait there are pictures of Asad and Tanveer TOGETHER in Ajmer? I thought I got a chance to see all the ones that were released but I haven't seen any where the two were in any frame together! 

And I really don't think Asad will be stupid enough to take Tanveer along WITH him! He's trying to make things right, not entice Zoya to push HIM off the cliff!
😡zoya should give a solid slap in asad's face.idoit,cv has lost their brains?????
Where is pic in which Asad and Tanveer are together? 
if he takes her along...that would be the final nail in the coffin...what happened to him has to be dealt with the sensitivity it deserves...its would be truly disgusting if he needs her to prove his innocence

I haven't seen it either.. just read this comment on forum 32 by dipali mohan. I really hope whatever picture she saw was off screen and not on screen. 

i'm gonna mureder the cv's if he takes her along. Bloody helll
There is no such pic and Asad is not taking Tanveer .. Why are you giving wrong info and panicking forum so that everyone starts bashing Asad again even before episode airs? Edited by kankabhor - 10 years ago
I will express that picture and burn it !!! ðŸ˜ˆ  Muhahahaha !! ASYA will be forever  (because look at my name) !!!!
Originally posted by pinkflamingo

Why do i have a feeling that Asad is gonna take tanveer along to prove his innocence in front of zoya? 

Just read a comment on FORUM 32's wall by dipali mohan : Hope dey show tat even wen he was unconscious his love fa zoya was so strong tat nothin 'wrong' happened. . But wat disappointin me s picture of asad n tannu together in ajmer.. Limits. . Stil asad not gettin doubt?"

This will be too much. Honestly is the guy insane? If this happens i'm pretty sure i'll break my laptop ðŸ˜¡

I don't think Asad will take Tanveer to Ajmer. I have not seen any pictures of Asad and Tanveer in Ajmer.  Based on the spoilers, Tanveer goes after Zoya to kill her. In the coming episodes, we might see the reasons why she needs to follow Zoya. Maybe Dilshad, Najma and Asad maybe giving Tanveer a cold shoulder. Maybe Razia has taken pictures of Tanveer and has threatened Tanveer that if she does not end Zoya's life, Razia would expose Tanveer.