Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 9)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Chapter Two

"How could you just come to receive me without getting the gas tank of the car filled properly?" Megha demanded an answer, folding her arms across her chest, standing firmly outside the car, that was parked at the side of a lonely road, and staring frustratingly at Mohan, who was standing beside her. The sun shone brightly at it's peak, which did nothing but added fuel to the fire of her anger. "Are you dumb or what? You knew we will have a long journey..." she screamed and fumed more.

Mohan stood stiffly, folded his arms and stared at her with an amused expression. "Calm down and don't waste your energy on venting out your anger on me..." he said in a quiet, polite tone. "I have called one of my friend and he is going to be here to pick us up in a couple of hours..." he gently informed her and added "And by the way, I did get the gas in the car and it's not my fault if the car consumes more gas than the other ones..."

Megha rolled her eyes, sat inside the car and cuddling up to herself, she closed her eyes.

"Megha is sleeping, Maa...Don't worry, we will be home soon...I have called Guru to pick us up..." Mohan comforted Saroj on phone, who was worried to know that their car broke down. "Take care...bye..." he disconnected the call with a casual smile. 

Leaning against the car, he turned his head sideways and dreamily smiled to see Megha in a peaceful slumber. She looked adorable while sleeping, he thought with a glowing grin. "Megha...I wonder how you will react when you will know who I am...I wonder if you would feel the same as me...I wonder..." he was interrupted by the ringtone of his cellphone.

"Dude, where the hell are you?" Mohan desperately asked. "It's been 4 hours...the sun is going to set and you aren't here yet..."

"Bro, I am stuck due to a landslide...I won't be there till tomorrow morning..." Guru informed in a disappointed tone.

"What??? Seriously???" Mohan was dumbfounded. He hung up the call. "How the hell are we going to be here at such a deserted street for the entire night..." he wondered with a baffled look on his face.

Megha woke up just at the moment. "What's wrong?" she curiously asked in a sleepy voice, getting out of the car.

"My friend is stuck somewhere cuz of the landslide...he won't be here till tomorrow morning...We gotta spend the night here..." Mohan told Megha in a fearful tone. He was definitely ready for her scolding, which he was going to get next.

"I can't believe it...Why the hell did I come back??" Megha took a deep breath in disbelief and slammed her forehead with her palm.

"I am sorry...It's my fault...I should have checked everything in the car before coming to receive you...Sorry..." Mohan guiltily said, and seeing his innocent expression, Megha brought a casual smile on her face. "No worries...we can spend the night in the car..."

"Madam knows to smile too..." Mohan thought with a delightful grin playing on his lips.

All the while, she was listening music or watching videos in her iPad and Mohan was reading a book. Some hours passed.

"Mohan...Mohan..." Megha tapped on Mohan's shoulder and called out his name.

Mohan was deep asleep, leaning back against the front seat with his arms holding a book near his chest. Megha decided not to disturb him since he was exhausted more due to driving. She looked around, frightened and terrified. At right side of hers was a forest. The road was completely isolated and pitch-black with no signs of light.

"How could you sleep like that, leaving me to be scared in this environment??" she asked Mohan furiously yet childishly.

Mohan rubbed his eyes and opened them, only to find Megha glaring at him. "Now what mistake did I do? And even if I did something, I am sorry...do me a favour and let me sleep..." he sleepily said to her and went back to his slumber, adjusting himself properly on the seat.

"I am scared and hungry as well..." Megha softened her expression and innocently confessed. "I can't sleep without eating..."

Mohan looked behind at her and ended up smiling in awe of her cuteness. Her short-tempered nature, her smile, her innocence and adorableness - everything was doing something to his heart. "I guess I have something in my bag..." he quickly dug his hand in his bag and took out a meal box of McDonald's. "I bought it on my way to Delhi...Have it..." he handed her the food.

Megha was at a loss of words. She did not expect to get a meal from her favourite fast food restaurant. "Thank you so much!" she gleefully thanked him as if she was a 5 years old child who had gotten back her most cherished toy.

Mohan was pleasantly amazed to see the childish side of hers. She indeed was exactly how Saroj described to him.

"OMG...This is my favourite...Thanks a ton...thank you so much...I missed it so much while being in the flight for 3 days..." Megha excitedly exclaimed and took a bite of the burger, relishing it's taste to her heart's content.

Mohan gazed at her with a soothing smile until she finished eating.

"Oh I am sorry...you were hungry too, I guess...I am so sorry..." Megha was ashamed of being so kiddish. 

Mohan chuckled to see her in that way. "I am not hungry...don't be embarrassed..." Mohan made her feel better in a friendly manner. "It's been late...lets sleep.." Mohan suggested.

Megha smilingly nodded. "He's not as bad and boring as I thought on seeing him the first time..." she thought as she closed her eyes and broke in a slight smile. 

The sun shone brightly and made it's rays fall on the car. Megha opened her eyes slowly and was astonished to find Mohan sleeping beside her with his arm around her shoulder. 

Mohan was awakened at the same time and found Megha staring confusedly at him. Unintentionally, they were cuddled up to each other, which was enough to make them feel uncomfortable. They stared at each other for some seconds till they came back to the reality and moved apart uneasily.  

"I am sorry...Actually it was raining in the midnight and you were shivering...That's why I shifted to the passenger seat without getting out and was trying to comfort you...I hope you did not mind..." Mohan was trying to justify himself, embarrassed. 

Megha gratefully smiled. "Thank you for not letting me suffer from cold or shiver...I can't handle these stuff...

Smiling in ease, Mohan gazed her, and the next moment, his phone beeped, flashing about the new text message. Reading it, he happily informed Megha that Guru would be arriving here in a few minutes. 

"Aahhh finally..." they sighed together in relief and eventually laughed at their wonderful timing. 

Preview of Chapter Three:

"How did you find Mohan, Megha?" Saroj curiously asked Megha. 

Megha confusedly looked at her as to why she was talking about Mohan, who was just a mere employee in their family business. "He is nice and gentle..." she said reluctantly. 

Instantly Saroj had a winning smile on her face. "Beta, he is your suitor...

Megha looked at her, surprised and angry.  

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 06 July 2013 at 2:59pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfanbawriforkunalkunalkiAC143sonn_daVaidehi_1924saau38arviarshiyashimalhotrailuvrainaartiblmadhurikunaladictedSparkler8Asyalover-TheInstigator-anodaksgfanMoner_Radioshouriemeghan27Amanat.SenpookrithikaRaodsgirlshivangi838

saau38 Senior Member
saau38
saau38

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
oh loved it..super update!!!!!!!!! MM are such a sweet heart..loved MM conversation!!!!!!HeartHeartHearti m vereager noe thta how ur story will unfold..
loved it!!! please continue soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikaRao_SilentSoul_

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Its superb and awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

asmitasb Senior Member
asmitasb
asmitasb

Posted: 04 July 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Awesome...it ended so quickly..!!! Please post next one soon...:)

Edited by asmitasb - 19 July 2013 at 2:59am

_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Thanks a ton guys :-)
shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Unres... Embarrassed

Bidzie... Hug
Awesome...amazing...it was so cute Embarrassed
Yes the situation appeared to be filmy but you made it so realistic...it was so cute...just loved the way.Mohan would look at her and get absorbed in her innocence and her childlike ways!! Day Dreaming
Even Megha's character has been dealt with so perfectly...she appears to be like every other teenager but of course she is different!...she has to be...after all...she is Mohan's to be fianc Wink

It was such a good update...i even adored the way Mohan took care of her in the car sheltering her from the cold or giving her food to eat...that too her favourite Embarrassed

And you introduced Guru   [:D/] Yayyy...waiting for his entry...and the precap seems interesting Wink ...well Megha is surprised...do update soon...really loved reading this chapter...it was romance in perfect NBT style Wink ...

For the record...i love Mc Donalds...happy meal Wink   Big smile

Edited by shourie - 05 July 2013 at 2:17am

krithikaRao_SilentSoul_

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged
That's pretty sweet and cute! Day Dreaming

krithikaRao_SilentSoul_

dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 05 July 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
awww...its so sweet bidzie..mohan already falling in love..waiting to read d part where megha gets to know  that mohan is the suitor..update soon :)

_SilentSoul_

Go to top