Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

meghan27

IF-Rockerz

meghan27

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Its superb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 7)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dsgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

dsgirl

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Beautiful bidzie..loved how u portrayed d characters...
Sweet next door guy mohan and shorttempered megha who wants things to go her way bt still attached to her mom..and has an innocence about her...loving it already
The guy, wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned, red check-shirt on it - couldn't help bt remember ssn1 look of Kunal
Day Dreaming

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsgirl

Beautiful bidzie..loved how u portrayed d characters...
Sweet next door guy mohan and shorttempered megha who wants things to go her way bt still attached to her mom..and has an innocence about her...loving it already
The guy, wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned, red check-shirt on it - couldn't help bt remember ssn1 look of Kunal
Day Dreaming
Thank you sooo much! I was really nervous to portray the characters like that. So thanks a bunch! Embarrassed Ahhh yes, I described the getup of Mohan remembering his look in S1 onlyDay Dreaming

dsgirl

blmadhuri

blmadhuri

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Excellent Start BidzieClap..

It was a Cute update Blushing..Mohan Megha first meeting was really goodEmbarrassed..Thank you for giving the season 1 look for MohanBig smile..i just love him in that casual lookDay Dreaming...Loved how Mohan was trying not to reveal his identity and enjoying her companyLOL..and Loving Megha too on one side she wants
things to happen according to her and on the other side she  is so adorable loved the way she said "keep all my favorite dishes ready" to her momEmbarrassed...Hope Mohan Megha become good friends by the time they reach IndoreBig smile..

I am Already in love with ur storyEmbarrassed..Preview seems very interestingTongue..Cant wait for the next updateWink...Please PM me for ur next update

_Bidzie_

shivangi838

IF-Rockerz

shivangi838

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
do update soon , loving it , imagining mohan in red check shirts like ssn 1 , loving this new story on them WinkClap

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot everyone...I was nervous, so thanks a bunch once again! You guys are awesome Hug

-Ursh-

-Ursh-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Ursh-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Bidz! You rock girl...just passing NBT and saw you wrote a SS so peaked in! I don't read FFs or anything but this totally grabbed my attention. Can't wait for chapter 2!

Don't be nervous Hug

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 27 June 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urshie

Bidz! You rock girl...just passing NBT and saw you wrote a SS so peaked in! I don't read FFs or anything but this totally grabbed my attention. Can't wait for chapter 2!

Don't be nervous Hug
Thanks a bunch and I am not nervousHug

-Ursh-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top