Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

-TheInstigator-

IF-Rockerz

-TheInstigator-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
RES Wink
*Edited*
Lovely Update Bidzie !
Poor Aunty saroj !LOL
MM first met ! Embarrassed
The guy, wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned, red check-shirt on it BlushingDay Dreaming
Megha nodded and stared at him from top to bottom.LOL
Mohan nodded, quickly rushed inside his car and started driving.Poor Monu Shadi se phele hi Megha uski acchi kahssi band baja-ing. Silly ROFL

Precapp!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
Plz Cont Soon !!
Thanks for the PM

Edited by Ridz.Instigator - 27 June 2013 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridz.Instigator

RES Wink
Unres jaldi! Big smile

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
That's beautiful character definition!!! Megha being the determined one in her own girlish way Thumbs Up and Mohan all nice, ready to love her from the moment he laid his eyes on her! Wink
Hope she doesn't scare him away or no dramatic twists or hate-love relationship!!! Ermm

I assume that you are planning to keep it simple, but with pleasant ways for cute moments between them Day Dreaming!  Is it better that I wait for your story to get over and then read it at one go, to save my anxiety??!! LOL

I am fine to read a story which is predictable but with lovely screenplay Big smile Please keep it that way, dear! I am tired of drama and twists in the show already! LOL

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

That's beautiful character definition!!! Megha being the determined one in her own girlish way Thumbs Up and Mohan all nice, ready to love her from the moment he laid his eyes on her! Wink
Hope she doesn't scare him away or no dramatic twists or hate-love relationship!!! Ermm
Thanks a ton! I am happy that you liked their characters, and don't worry as their journey from meeting each other to their marriage would be simple, sweet with few filmy situations, for example, the car breaking down on the way. EmbarrassedLOL

I assume that you are planning to keep it simple, but with pleasant ways for cute moments between them Day Dreaming!  Is it better that I wait for your story to get over and then read it at one go, to save my anxiety??!! LOL
Your assumption is absolutely right! Big smile Even if I add any drama, it will be as simple as possible and realistic and no, you have to comment on every chapter the moment they're updated! Approve

I am fine to read a story which is predictable but with lovely screenplay Big smile Please keep it that way, dear! I am tired of drama and twists in the show already! LOL
I am tired too, but my stories are my sources of solace! Embarrassed
Replied in bold and thanks a lot for commenting! Big smile

Senpoo

saau38

saau38

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
*jumps all around the room*

WHAT AN UPDATE!

I love how this story is progressing!

Nevertheless, it's bloody brilliant!
FABULOUS!
You have lots of skill as a writer and I found this chapter captivating from start to finish. Please keep writing and I'm looking forward to the next update!!!! Smile n thnks for the pmEmbarrassed

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saau38

*jumps all around the room*

WHAT AN UPDATE!

I love how this story is progressing!

Nevertheless, it's bloody brilliant!
FABULOUS!
You have lots of skill as a writer and I found this chapter captivating from start to finish. Please keep writing and I'm looking forward to the next update!!!! Smile n thnks for the pmEmbarrassed
Awww thanks for all the compliments! Thanks a bunch Hug

saau38

Sansaa

Goldie

Sansaa

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Loved it. Keep writing :) 

_Bidzie_

_sunshine_

_sunshine_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Wow awesome prologue i just loved it Thumbs Up

Vivah is one of my favorite movie i don't know how many times i have watched that movie. 

What to say about the first chapter it is simply beautiful and cute Day Dreaming Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

You write so well 

Hats off to you Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Thank you for this wonderful FF

Eagerly waiting for your next chapter

Please update the next chapter soon Smile

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top