Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 16

shourie

IF-Rockerz

shourie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Lo kar di unreserved Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL
Wow..Bidzie...chapter end kyun ho gaya Cry.Cry Cry Cry ..
it was so cute!!!! Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing
Loved how Mohan was trying to control himself in the car in her presence so as to not reveal the truth...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..there could not have been a better start to this fresh new story!!! it is awesome Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..I am already in love with the story...Day Dreaming  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
And the preview for the next chapter  Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedBlushing...jaldi update karo Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL...i am sure it will be superb Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..Well along with Megha all of us will also get lovely surprises which are waiting..so Bidzie better update fast Big smile!!!!
I wish the CVs would be able to show us at least one percent of a story like this Unhappy Unhappy
With the current track i think i will have to stop watching the show and reading all these stories to get back those feelings for NBT !!!.The actors have still kept me hooked to the show  and hence i still watch the show !! because the originality and uniqueness of the show has really disappeared Cry Cry
I wish we would be shown stories like this rather than what we are being shown right now!!
nevertheless  so sorry that i took out my frustration right now Ouch Ouch
But coming back to your story..well as i said i am in love with it Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..so please update this dilchaasp kahaani ASAP!!! Big smile Big smile..

Edited by shourie - 26 June 2013 at 1:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Aaj hi unres karo dono warna mere se bura koi nahi hoga Evil Smile

shourie

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
I hv edited...Embarrassed u can check..Wink

_Bidzie_

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:19am | IP Logged

This is sooo sweet...1st meeting is really rocking... And Mohan started liking Megha already...Nice... And Megha is very short tempered...I hope they have some sweet moments in their way to Indore...and I m really excited to know Megha's reaction on seeing Mohan sleeping beside her...

Amazing start Bidzie...

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Woahhh u update so fast...Shocked nice work girlyy...Wink seems meri dhamki ka kuch toh asar hua tujhpe...LOL
Teri dhamki ka asar nahi...mere vellepan ki vajah se update itni jaldi mila samjhiLOL

Okay... so i'm liking the story preety much... it was cute...n peppy... n i'm just loving this Megha so muchhh!
My other two FFs are so high in emotions, so this one is simple Embarrassed Even I like this Megha too...and she gets angry when things are not according to her...you know whose trait this is Wink

The way Saroj is scared of her...LOL Mohan's coming for her..slipped out of Saroj's tongue... haha...LOL N ohhh goshhh Mr. suitor aaye hai lene Miss. Megha Vyas ko...WinkBig smile
Saroj getting scared of her daughter is just a humorous addition...I am glad that you liked it and Mohan coming to receive Megha was cupid mummy's plan LOL

Mohan.. in jeans.. white t-shirt n red check shirt...Embarrassed hmmm beta i know where u took this from...Wink tune mujhe S1 ki yaad dila di... now i miss it badly...Disapprove
While describing Mohan's getup, mujhe sirf apna pehele wala Mohan hi yaad aaya Ouch

LOL... megha thinking yeh formals mein kyun nhi hai...LOL baad mein pta chalega..yeh banda toh kabhi formals pehanta hi nahi nahi hai...ROFL  I loveddd Megha... so adorable she said..meri sari fav. dishes ready rakhna..awww! Embarrassed
Megha bhi kachchi khilaadi nahi hai...she is not going to sit quiet when she will find out who Mohan actually is...wait and watch LOL Btw yes Mohan here too does not want formalsEmbarrassed

Okay.. so Sasu Maa-Damaad already in one team...WinkLOL  He thinks of her as his own mother..Awww! Ab apna mohan toh hai hi aisa...EmbarrassedHeart
Saroj-Mohan relationship will be explored properly...wait and watch...Big smile

The way mohan went in FBs... all... loved that part..Embarrassed.!
I am glad that you loved it Embarrassed

Woww...preview seems so interesting...TongueDay Dreaming continue soon yaar! Wink
I promise that it is not going to be typical but purely adventurous...Big smile

Beautifully written...Clap keep it up!
Thank you so much for unresing asap and your amazing comment! Love ya Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shourie-krazyriya-

shourie

IF-Rockerz

shourie

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Unreserved it Smile

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

This is sooo sweet...1st meeting is really rocking... And Mohan started liking Megha already...Nice... And Megha is very short tempered...I hope they have some sweet moments in their way to Indore...and I m really excited to know Megha's reaction on seeing Mohan sleeping beside her...

Amazing start Bidzie...
Megha is not short tempered...She is just irritated and annoyed and even frustrated when things do not happen according to what she thinks. Well, I would not say that Mohan started liking Megha, but yes the shyness on meeting the girl he is going to marry was there. Their characters will be explored more in further chapters and you will get to know their contrasting characteristics! Smile

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment Hug

kunaladicted

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shourie

Lo kar di unreserved Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL
Thank you for unreserving asap! LOL
Wow..Bidzie...chapter end kyun ho gaya Cry.Cry Cry Cry ..
Cuz next chap will be romantic! So chillax and wait Wink

it was so cute!!!! Blushing Blushing Blushing Blushing
Loved how Mohan was trying to control himself in the car in her presence so as to not reveal the truth...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..there could not have been a better start to this fresh new story!!! it is awesome Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..I am already in love with the story...Day Dreaming  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
And the preview for the next chapter  Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedBlushing...jaldi update karo Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL...i am sure it will be superb Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed..Well along with Megha all of us will also get lovely surprises which are waiting..so Bidzie better update fast Big smile!!!!
Thanks a bunch and I am truly glad that you loved it! I will update fast since my vacation is on and thanks once again! Big smile

I wish the CVs would be able to show us at least one percent of a story like this Unhappy Unhappy
With the current track i think i will have to stop watching the show and reading all these stories to get back those feelings for NBT !!!.The actors have still kept me hooked to the show  and hence i still watch the show !! because the originality and uniqueness of the show has really disappeared Cry Cry
I wish we would be shown stories like this rather than what we are being shown right now!!
nevertheless  so sorry that i took out my frustration right now Ouch Ouch
But coming back to your story..well as i said i am in love with it Day Dreaming Day Dreaming..so please update this dilchaasp kahaani ASAP!!! Big smile Big smile..
We all sail in the same boat, Shourie... We all are helpless Ouch Anyways you can always share you feelings here and thanks once again :D

Replies in bold! :D

shourie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top