Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 16

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunShine_A

Aaawww this is kind of cute. I cannot wait to see how Mohan would eventually be :P and how these two manage together :P
I didn't expect you here LOL Thanks anyways and be regular! Stern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
@Fathima: Will PM you soon! 

@Polly: Will try my best not to be lazy LOL

-Swetha-

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged

New SS from u... wowww...Amazing plot...beautiful prologue.. Vivaah is one of my fav movie...so I m looking forward for this...

Update soon..
BTW u r such a comments ki bhuki naWink comments milenge tabhi jaake update karogi.. wo bhi aise waise comments nahi...long one.. ek to itna accha likhti ho ki hum speechless ho jate h... shabd nahi milte taarif karne ke liye... upar se tumhe long one and detailed comments chahiye...waise acche tarika h blackmail karne ka.. agar aage ki story jaanni h to comment karo... Bura mat manana...Mazak kar rahi hun...

Edited by kunaladicted - 25 June 2013 at 12:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

New SS from u... wowww...Amazing plot...beautiful prologue.. Vivaah is one of my fav movie...so I m looking forward for this...

Update soon...
thankyouuuSmile

-Swetha-kunaladicted

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunaladicted

Update soon..
BTW u r such a comments ki bhuki naWink comments milenge tabhi jaake update karogi.. wo bhi aise waise comments nahi...long one.. ek to itna accha likhti ho ki hum speechless ho jate h... shabd nahi milte taarif karne ke liye... upar se tumhe long one and detailed comments chahiye...waise acche tarika h blackmail karne ka.. agar aage ki story jaanni h to comment karo... Bura mat manana...Mazak kar rahi hun...
Comments ki bhuki nahi...bas comments padhke i get motivated to write more...agar comments kam aayenge toh motivation likhne ke liye bhi kam hoga which means late update...sochloLOL

-Swetha-kunaladicted

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

New SS... you better be regular with this... otherwise ahem ahemm...Evil SmileLOL
Hahaha I am scared Tongue

the prologue seems quite interesting...!
Thank you Embarrassed

Okay.. saroj is megha's mom... hmmm this is nice...Embarrassed n bechari was too scared to convince megha to meet her suitor...lol LOL
Hahahah yeah...Megha is actually dangerous LOL

i loved their scene... n Megha carefree n all... haan...but she's just 19...n every girl would freak out on this... or rather think mom is just blabbering..haha...LOL
I know this very well ROFL

Her suitor... okay so m really excited to meet him...Day DreamingWink
I am excited too Wink

continue soon re...Smile

Thank you re Hug

-Swetha-

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Chapter One

"Oh my god...Megha, you are so boring...I mean, come on girl, be excited...You are going to get engaged to your prince charming..." Dimpy ecstatically told Megha while they were sitting inside the aeroplane and going to India. 

Megha rolled her eyes in irritation. "I am clearing this fact for the last time...I am not getting engaged...I am going to refuse the guy..." she firmly said to her friend. "Now please keep quiet and let me have some peace...thank you...

With this, Megha rested her head backwards on the chair and closed her eyes. From the moment her mother informed her that she was supposed to meet her suitor, she had been very worried, even though she was pretending to be confident in front of her friend, but inwardly she was nervous. "Why should I be nervous? I am just going to say no to whoever I am about to meet..." she tried to shoo her anxiousness away and said to herself in her mind determinedly. 

She turned her head and looked at Dimpy who was asleep by then, and shook her head in amazement while remembering how her friend had been so excited, even than her own self, to know about her meeting with her suitor.

"I am going to give my mom and dad a big surprise...They are gonna jump in happiness to see me after so long..." Dimpy sat inside the taxi cab and exclaimed joyfully as she was really thrilled with the thought of seeing the shocked faces of her parents on seeing her. 

Megha smiled while seeing her friend Dimpy and bade farewell to her. "Bye and take care...Be at my place tomorrow morning...Don't forget...

As Dimpy left, Megha waited outside the airport alone since she was told that someone was supposed to receive her. She fumed in anger, seeing no one from her family there. "Nobody cares for me really...Like seriously what the hell this is...Why did I come here?" she was annoyed to stand in the sunlight. "Wow...I am sweating in the sunlight outside the Delhi airport and no one is here...Am I suppose to go to Indore alone?" she wondered and her frustration reached at the highest peak. Everything seemed to exasperate her at the moment. She took out her phone and dialed her mother's number.

"Maa, where are you people? Am I going to come to Indore from Delhi alone?" Megha was freaking out the moment Saroj received her call. 

"Mohan hasn't reached there yet?" Saroj asked her, shocked and astonished. 

Megha made a confusing expression. "Now who is Mohan?" she questioned in a calm yet curious tone. 

Saroj paused for a while. She wondered what she should tell Megha. She knew that she was going to be scolded from her daughter really badly if she would reveal the truth. "Beta, Mohan is your dad's employee...We were so busy that your dad had send him to receive you...He would be arriving there any moment..." she said in a low, suspicious voice. 

"Alright...I shall wait..." Megha plainly told her and hung up the call. 

Saroj heaved a sigh of relief. "I hope my plan works..." she prayed tensely. 

Megha looked a bit relaxed as she saw a white Corolla approaching towards her. She walked near it but stopped when a guy came out of it. "Maybe he is not the one...if he is the employee, how come he is in casual clothes in office hours..." Megha wondered and stepped back. 

The guy, wearing blue jeans, a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned, red check-shirt on it, walked to her while glancing at a photograph. "Megha Vyas?" he asked her gently. 

Megha nodded and stared at him from top to bottom. 

"Hey I am Mohan Bhatnagar...Your parents have sent me here to take you home..." Mohan politely introduced himself with a formal smile. "Shall we leave?"

"Yeah..." Megha affirmed in an unconvincing tone. Reluctantly she walked towards the car and sat inside it. Something was definitely fishy, she thought. 

Mohan gazed her and smiled dreamily. "Saroj maa was right...Her daughter is indeed really pretty..." He thought while remembering how Saroj had sent him to receive Megha and requested him not to reveal who he was, and he happily agreed to do what she said since he loved her as his own mother. 

"I need to go home asap...Can we leave for heavens sake..." Megha coldly said to him from inside the car after opening the glass window. Mohan nodded, quickly rushed inside his car and started driving. 

Mohan adjusted the rear view mirror to have a proper view of Megha, while Megha was busy in listening to music in her iPad.

"Mohan beta..stop getting distracted and concentrate on your driving.." Mohan scolded himself for behaving like a foolish and focused on the road. 

"Yeah maa...I am with Mohan and we are coming home..." Megha informed Saroj on phone. "Bye...take care and keep all my favourite dishes ready..." she broke in a slight laughter, and Mohan smiled adorably on hearing it. He remembered what Saroj had said to him about Megha, "Beta...Megha is really adorable...her problem is that she gets angry a lot if things are not according to her, but once everything is fine and you are friends with her...all will be perfect...So meet her, get to know her and then decide...Don't say yes just cause you respect me as your mother...

Mohan braked a little abruptly, coming out of his trance, noticing the red traffic signal. 

Preview of Ch 2:
The car breaks down on the highway. Mohan and Megha spend the night inside the car. Next morning, Megha is surprised to see Mohan sleeping beside her. 

Next chapter won't be typical since neither they would stay in a B-grade hotel nor they would find a cottage to take shelter. :P Anyways I am really nervous about the first chapter. Hope you all liked it. Comments/criticisms are most welcomed. Thanks. :)

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 26 June 2013 at 3:02am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi2013bawriforkunal16lvkkksaau38sonn_dailuvrainaartiyashimalhotrashahbarablmadhurijessiejay-Swetha-kunaladictedMoner_Radioanodaksgfanmeghan27Worldpeaceshayranahui.shivangi838shourieSenpoo-Ursh-dsgirlraokrithika

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 26 June 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Woahhh u update so fast...Shocked nice work girlyy...Wink seems meri dhamki ka kuch toh asar hua tujhpe...LOL

Okay... so i'm liking the story preety much... it was cute...n peppy... n i'm just loving this Megha so muchhh!

The way Saroj is scared of her...LOL Mohan's coming for her..slipped out of Saroj's tongue... haha...LOL N ohhh goshhh Mr. suitor aaye hai lene Miss. Megha Vyas ko...WinkBig smile

Mohan.. in jeans.. white t-shirt n red check shirt...Embarrassed hmmm beta i know where u took this from...Wink tune mujhe S1 ki yaad dila di... now i miss it badly...Disapprove

LOL... megha thinking yeh formals mein kyun nhi hai...LOL baad mein pta chalega..yeh banda toh kabhi formals pehanta hi nahi nahi hai...ROFL  I loveddd Megha... so adorable she said..meri sari fav. dishes ready rakhna..awww! Embarrassed

Okay.. so Sasu Maa-Damaad already in one team...WinkLOL  He thinks of her as his own mother..Awww! Ab apna mohan toh hai hi aisa...EmbarrassedHeart

The way mohan went in FBs... all... loved that part..Embarrassed.!

Woww...preview seems so interesting...TongueDay Dreaming continue soon yaar! Wink

Beautifully written...Clap keep it up!

Edited by -krazyriya- - 26 June 2013 at 1:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkkunaladicted_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top