Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 14)

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Cute mohan megha part...
loved it..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Wow...Embarrassed
So Megha is falling for him gradually...and who wouldn't Wink...
I loved the candle part with him consoling her and supporting her in the darkness Embarrassed...this man can surely charm you with his gentleman nature...and he really stirs something inside...not only for Megha but us as well...even the part where he,realises that she is feeling cold...he really cares for her Smile...
and Megha admires him when he is sleeping so innocently Embarrassed..
Brilliantly written...just loved the update...Smile...
Precap Unhappy...O God!!
Well waiting for the next part!!
...MegHan rocks Big smile

_SilentSoul_

meghan27 IF-Rockerz
meghan27
meghan27

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
So Super part...
Waiting for nxt

_SilentSoul_

angeala95 IF-Dazzler
angeala95
angeala95

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Awww.. such a cute chapter!!
Love.mm moments!! Srsly cant have enough of them!!

_SilentSoul_

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
bidzie :

you are back Big smile! wowBig smile ! commenting on the 14th October update, i cant believe Mohan revealed his "identity and purpose" to Megha in Guru's styleLOL ! and what's with that special diary of his that Guru uses to blackmail him to get things done Wink? do let us know. i expected more yelling and shouting from Megha on Saroj after knowing the truth .. at least that's what i would have done if my parents kept breathing down my neck to get married. i mean, my sister and her husband is happy with each other , fine. that certainly doesnt mean i'll have to take their example too seriously and find myself someone immediately and get married the next day. but since Megha has begun to give the entire thing a chance , lets see how it proceeds from here.

update soon. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srkfanaticism_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Moner_Radio

bidzie :

you are back Big smile! wowBig smile ! commenting on the 14th October update, i cant believe Mohan revealed his "identity and purpose" to Megha in Guru's styleLOL ! and what's with that special diary of his that Guru uses to blackmail him to get things done Wink? do let us know. i expected more yelling and shouting from Megha on Saroj after knowing the truth .. at least that's what i would have done if my parents kept breathing down my neck to get married. i mean, my sister and her husband is happy with each other , fine. that certainly doesnt mean i'll have to take their example too seriously and find myself someone immediately and get married the next day. but since Megha has begun to give the entire thing a chance , lets see how it proceeds from here.

update soon. Big smile

Since he's an introvert, his diary will do the talking Embarrassed
Well yea Megha was expected to be mad more but she was thinking of Mohan before as well and she's in her late teenage... a phase where some people often feel alone and soon they get habituated with it... They also try to create walls around them because they fear of someone entering their lives and hurt them... They feel that no one understands them and in that process, inwardly and unconsciously they wish for a partner who would understand them and know them in and out... And Megha decided to give everything a chance because of this hidden desire... something that she even does not realize but it just happens inside her... She started to see that partner of hers in Mohan when he supported her while she was literally falling sick due to the fear of darkness... Just one gesture is enough for a loner like Megha to be felt special and she did feel like that cause of Mohan ... And she ws refusing to marry cause any other teenager reading in high school would do that LOL When Mohan poured his heart out to her unintentionally, she could connect with him ... the fact that they both do not seem the way they are, and that they've hidden lots inside... Lots morre has to happen between them by the way ;)

Lots more to be shown... Megha is now going with the flow of her heart cause of her inward desire but it would be hard for her when reality will hit her and she will hv break the walls she created around her... Plus Mohan is an introvert and he needs time to open up naa... He told about his parents to Megha in the flow... He did not want to open up and this is why later when he realized that he was going too far, he left... and hope I hv not spoiled the suspense.. I just thought that I should explain my pov ...Wait and read :) and thanks for the comment... :)

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 20 October 2013 at 1:04pm
srkfanaticism IF-Dazzler
srkfanaticism
srkfanaticism

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Awesome writeup dearClap probably one of the finest ffBig smile

All d parts are superb from d characterisations to presentation I could actually visualise Mohan and megha living ur characterisationEmbarrassed and that leaves a broad smile on my faceEmbarrassed
mm's car journey was just awesome and d final part was really cute one Embarrassed mm interactionsDay Dreaming
And just like Polly said even I m interested in knowing d secrets mr.Introvert's diary gonna revealWink seems something interestingSmile loved mohan guru's bonding here aswell,  when he teases mohanLOL
Eagerly waiting for next update of urs hopefully soonWink

Edited by meg94 - 20 October 2013 at 11:49am

_SilentSoul_

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
ad d last 3 parts in one go , loved them update soon plzSmileClap

_SilentSoul_

Go to top