Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 12)

Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Heyyy, this FF has been updated Shocked??!! Thanks Krazyriya for the PM! Smile
Good going Bidzie!!! So, now Megha will get closer with Mohan and their special romantic scenes in your writing are much awaited, girl! WinkEmbarrassed That is a lovely writing, dear Day Dreaming!

Edited by Senpoo - 16 October 2013 at 10:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SilentSoul_

anodaksgfan IF-Rockerz
anodaksgfan
anodaksgfan

Posted: 16 October 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Nice story..
continue soon

_SilentSoul_

shourie IF-Rockerz
shourie
shourie

Posted: 17 October 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Yayyy...the FF is back...Embarrassed...
And i am so happy...and dont have to hurry...studies are definitely important...and you can take your time and update this wonderful story...we all will.remain glued on to it..as it is about our beloved MegHan...Smile
Now coming back to the update...just loved how he bent near her ears and whispered the truth...i was blushing like a tomato while imagining the scene... Embarrassed...how true...the title is sooo perfect...they are made for each other!...and what else she smiles unconsciously at his thoughts Embarrassed...aww...
Guru as usual the prankster he is...loved the Guru-Mohan scene as well...you really brought back the ssn 1 memories... Smile
Loved the update...do.continue when.you get the time...
You are awesome...Smile...

Edited by shourie - 17 October 2013 at 6:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vaidehi_1924_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Thank u guys :) Will try to update as soon as I can :)
dsgirl IF-Sizzlerz
dsgirl
dsgirl

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
so the FF is back...great that ur starting it again bidzie...
loved d part..so megha finally fallung in love with mohan though she's nt quite ready to accept it...beautifully written ...would be waiting for the next part Big smile

_SilentSoul_

-yami Senior Member
-yami
-yami

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Awesome chapter Bidzie beautifully written, loved the MM scenes Day Dreamingand Mohan and Guru part, so Megha has started liking MohanBig smile eagerly waiting for the next part Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Krithzz_SilentSoul_

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys :)

@Dhara: Not exactly falling in love cause it's too soon...It's just that she's opening the door of her heart for Mohan to enter in ;)
_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 19 October 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4
Admiring Him

Standing by the window, Mohan was sipping coffee, just then he saw Megha pacing around in the garden... Curious at the thought of why she was awake so late, he headed outside home...

Megha sat on the swing and folding her hands, she started rubbing her arms and shivering due to cold... The next moment, she was startled, seeing Mohan wrapping her in a shawl... A feeling of discomfort took over her and Mohan, realizing the same, literally smacked himself for not being able to control himself...

"I saw you shivering, this is why..." he tried explaining himself, feeling a little awkward... Megha smiled formally and moved aside. "Sit..."

Mohan sat beside her on the swing... A peaceful, serene silence surrounded them... They felt as if they had lots to say but did not know how to start...

"Won't you sleep?"
"Aren't you sleepy?"

They laughed together to see how they asked similar questions to each other... "I have some office work pending..." Mohan informed casually... "And you?" he added reluctantly...

"I am not sleepy..." Megha replied...

Mohan nodded... He looked around and felt relaxed in the calmness of the midnight... "Why??" He questioned Megha, though he did not want to, but he could not stop himself...

"I was thinking something..." Megha said in a thoughtful tone and stared at him while Mohan waited for her to finish...

"Why did you agree to meet me? To..." Megha paused and added hesitantly... "To marry me..?"

Mohan went silent for a while as he did not expect Megha to ask him about this... He looked in the other direction, wondering what he should say... Quiet and confused, he started, "Well Saroj maa wishes to see both of us... together... And I respect her a lot... She means a lot to me... And to fulfill her wish, I can do anything..." he smiled, remembering his teenage days when Saroj used to take care of him. "She found me after you went abroad... 8 years ago... She is my mum's best friend... After my real parents... died in an accident, she brought me home... made me a part of her family... and she never allowed me to realize that I'm an orphan..." he choked his words and Megha saw him silent weeping...

"Mohan..." Megha wanted to console him so badly but she was at a loss of words...
Mohan sniffed and stood up realizing that he had gone too far in emotions. "I will go and get my pending work done..." he walked inside home while wiping his tears...

"How does he do that? Hiding his pain behind his smile... How well does he do that..." Megha sighed and smiled in amazement... She raised his eyes and saw Mohan sipping his coffee and reading something from a file. "Now I know what I will do..." she firmly said to herself.

Megha came inside home, lost in thoughts... Just then the electricity went off and everything was pitch black... "Mumma!" she instantly screamed, scared, and sat on the spot. Holding her knees, she started trembling really badly. "Mumma..."

Mohan came running out of his room, hearing Megha's voice... "Megha..." he knelt down and wrapped her securely in his arms. "Calm down... Calm down... Nothing has happened... Ssshhh... I am here..." he caressed her hairs and holding her tightly close to himself, he stood up in search of a candle... "Let me find a candle... Don't panic..."

Megha clutched his shirt and squeezing her eyes in fear, she started walking with him...

"Here is the candle..." Mohan said in relief and as soon as he was removing his hands to light up the candle, Megha requested in despair... "Please don't leave... Please..."

"I am with you, Megha... Calm down... Okay just hold me tight... I will light the candle..." Mohan tenderly said and he started moving his hands while Megha came closer, hid her face in his chest, closed her eyes and tightly held his arms...

Mohan lit the candle and holding it with one hand and Megha with the other, he walked to Megha's room, leading her as well. He made Megha sit on her bed and sat beside her, still holding her tight... Placing the candle on the table, he cupped her face... "I'm here... Open your eyes, Megha..." he politely said.

Megha slowly opened her eyes and looked in his eyes... Mohan was astonished to see her so frightened of dark... "Alright now??"

Megha nodded and calmed down to see Mohan beside her and the room brightened up with the light of the candle. As soon as she was about to wipe her tears, he held her wrist and stopped him from doing so... Megha stared at him, baffled while he took out his hanky and wiped off her tears, while she looked at him with respect and admiration... "Thank you..." she said in a quiet voice... "I have a phobia... of darkness..." she informed him, suddenly feeling so low...

"Hmm don't worry... I am here..." Mohan smiled friendlily to make her feel better and entwined his fingers with hers... Megha smiled, feeling relaxed, calm, peaceful and secured...

The sun shone at it's peak... Megha woke up and yawned and just then, a blushing smile crept on her lips as she remembered how Mohan took care of her last night... "Where is he though??" she wondered and got down from the bed...

Pacing around in the house, Megha thought where he could be... "Ahem ahem! Eyes are searching for beloved but damn he's not seen around..." Guru walked to her with a mischievous smile. "Bro must be in his bedroom..." he said teasingly and left...

Megha unconsciously smiled and guess what, she actually enjoyed being teased... Realizing the same, she brushed all thoughts aside as for now, she had to see Mohan... Walking towards his room, she saw him sleeping so cutely and kiddishly, hugging a pillow... She saw his long curls flying and coming on his face... She went closer and sat beside him...

Gazing him lovingly, she ran her fingers through his hairs... "Just a moment is enough to admire someone... to adore someone so much to make him the special person in your life..." she confessed indirectly with an affectionate smile and again reminisced the moments when she was close to him, holding his arms, hugging him and the way he tendered to her the previous night and put her to sleep... She loved being tendered and pampered by him... She loved being with him... Did he suddenly start to matter more in her life?

Preview of Chapter 5:
Mohan rushed to the hospital, shocked and scared...

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 20 October 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhaviagarwalsham24iluvrainaarti-yamispidiekunalkiAC143sonn_daVaidehi_1924maanvirshouriemeghan27anodaksgfandsgirlshivangi838Amanat.KrithzzSenpoo

Go to top