Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 16

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 06 July 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@Polly: lol i hardly notice anything while writing...i mean which part is funny and which one is not...anyways i am happy that you liked it...thanks a lot...n yea i tried my best to make this story fun-loving since my other ones are pretty serious onesEmbarrassed thanks once again..n yes the mother nature too is playing cupid...now wait how megha bajaoes the band of her mother n mohanLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radioraokrithika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MegHan FF: Made For Each Other - Ch 4, Pg 13 (19/10) (Page 11)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kunaladicted

Goldie

kunaladicted

Posted: 07 July 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

Hey Bidu.. Sorry for the late comment...

very sweet and simple chapter... loved it...Waiting for megha's reaction after knowing the reality of Mohan...
Nice update... and thanks for PM...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Diya_NBT

Diya_NBT

Posted: 01 October 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Do we have the remaining part for this FF?

_Bidzie_

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
ClapClapsuperb loved it...Meghan momentsDay Dreaming Vivaah  is one of  my favt film n can imagine Meghan carrying it in beautiful manner Day Dreaming
mirchi n sweet monuEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

16lvkkk_Bidzie_

ishani123

Groupbie

ishani123

Posted: 02 October 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Nice

_Bidzie_

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Writer's Note:
Hello readers, I hope you all are not mad at me. I know I have been missing in action for quite a while and it's just because I am out of country on a trip. Will get back to all my FFs (Lost Faith, We Complete Each Other, Made For Each Other) as soon as possible. As of now, I have written a chapter for this FF which I am going to update now and I have decided to keep my other FFs on hold till I finish this or else I shall keep mixing everything up, plus I am pressurized by my Grade 12 studies as well. But though I cannot leave writing no matter how late I am in updating, I am choosing this FF to be done first. Hope you all will understand. So enjoy the update...Ciao :))

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

16lvkkkyashimalhotraMoner_Radioshourieraokrithika

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 13 October 2013 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
Chapter Three
The Beginning

Entering her bedroom ,Megha heaved a deep sigh and threw herself on her bed. "Truly an adventure!" she said in a tiring voice and turned to the other side, looking outside from the window. A slight smile crept on her lips as the thoughts of Mohan went through her mind. She remembered how he protected her from getting cold and took care of her all the way. The flashes of the little cute moments they had shared flashed before her eyes.

"Megha..." Saroj shook her, holding her shoulder and bringing her out of her dreams. "Ha.." Megha looked around and then at her mother, being clueless about the surrounding.

"What happened with you? Go and get freshen up.." Saroj instructed her. "I will get the lunch ready for ya.." she caressed Megha's cheeks with a motherly smile playing on her lips and walked out of the room.

"What the freaking hell was I thinking?" Megha questioned herself sternly with a shocked expression on her face. "What the hell is happening?" she wondered, baffled.

Shaking her head and leaving all thoughts aside, Megha rushed to the washroom to get freshen up.

"Aren't you getting bored by sitting alone here??" Mohan asked Megha with a look of disbelief as he entered her room.

A stunned Megha stood up from her bed, keeping her laptop and headphones aside. "What are you doing here so late at night? It's 11pm and you should be at your home, sleeping..."

"Perhaps you've no idea but I have shifted here this evening." Mohan stated with a wide grin.

Megha stayed silent for a while and an unconscious, shy smile started playing on her lips, which did not go unnoticed by Mohan. As soon as Megha realized what she was doing, she controlled herself and stiffly said in a formal voice, "Oh nice! I didn't know."

"You didn't know cause you never get out of your four-walled world consisting of you and your laptop." he further added. "Try peeping in our world. It's beautiful!" he advised friendlily and winked.

"I guess you better go and sleep. It's late." Megha firmly told him and turned around, folding her hands across her chest.

Mohan came closer and whispered in her ears, "And I guess you should try to dream... Dream of your future with me." he said in a flirty voice. Megha looked on, dumbfounded and before she could say anything further, Mohan walked out of the room.

"He is the guy!!!" Megha realized the truth and soon anger overpowered her. "Mummaaa!"

"Guru, how the hell can you do this to me? Like seriously how and why??" Mohan asked Guru in disbelief while struggling to get his personal diary back from Guru's hands.

"Wow, bro! You can imitate me really well. But in all these, at least, you told her that you're her suitor, or else the shyest and quietest Mr. Mohan Bhatnagar would never have opened his mouth for sure! Had it not been my blackmailing you that I would not return your diary back to you until you tell Megha the truth in my style, you would have never said anything!" Guru laughed mockingly while Mohan was speechless to see his friend pulling his leg so shamelessly. "Shut up!" he walked away after snatching his diary back from Guru, frowning and angrily pouting, while Guru literally laughed his lungs out.

"Mummaaa!" Megha yelled at the top of her lungs. Saroj came running to her. "What happened?" she asked worriedly.

"Mohan is the guy?" Megha sternly asked and Saroj was speechless in shock. "Is he the guy, maa?" Megha turned her voice louder. Saroj nodded nervously and instantly said, "See Megha, you would need to marry someday, so why not now? Don't you want to have someone special in your life who would know you, understand you and love you lots?" Saroj walked near and adoringly said, placing her hand on Megha's shoulder, "See your sister and brother-in-law. They're so happy! I want you to be happy, beta. I want you to have someone and be out of your lonely life! Your lonely life has literally made you so frustrated that you get angry on small things. Get out of it, beta! See the world, it's reality, its happiness and lots more. Mohan is really a good guy, talk to him, know him more!" She left, finishing what she needed to say, and Megha stood there frozen at her spot and out of words.

Megha walked inside her bedroom, lost in thoughts. The moon was shining bright in the midnight and it lightened the room, making it look so serene and peaceful. Megha stood by the window and leaned against the wall, thinking what her mother said. She remembered seeing how joyful her elder sister was with her brother in law. She further reminisced of the days when she used to be alone with no friends except Prerna. Just after that, thoughts of Mohan came in her mind, which made her smile unconsciously.

"I guess mum is right!" She said to herself in a soft voice. "Should I go to him?" she questioned herself confusedly, looking at the moon.

Edited by -MohanKiMeera- - 13 October 2013 at 11:32pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

nbtnmkkfan16lvkkk_sunshine_kunalkiAC143sonn_dailuvrainaartishivangi838shourieanodaksgfanMoner_Radiomeghan27-Amanat-raokrithika-krazyriya-Senpoodsgirl

raokrithika

IF-Sizzlerz

raokrithika

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapsuperb. Eagerly waiting for nextBig smile
Megha dreaming abt MohanWink unbelievableLOLLOLLOL
 superb change u bought Winklove to see Megha having this kuch kuch hota hai feeling for MohanEmbarrassed
hey... u vl rock in ur exams Thumbs Up just like ur FF

Edited by raokrithika - 14 October 2013 at 12:48am

16lvkkk_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top