Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nehal92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Dee..it was awesome ;) :) Too good... Sach main pyar ke side effects :) 
trisha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
super awesome os...πŸ‘
jst loved it..
thanks for the pm
shan.ss thumbnail
Awesome os as always!!
"pyaar ke side effects!" love it!! πŸ‘
the emotions were really well written
u r very very very very very good writer!
just love ur woks πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shan.ss - 10 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was lovely, I want a continuation of this OS...
RoHaNmAlHoTrA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg...thats wat u can an os!!!! awsm jst awsm...how can u people write so so so so so so so so so welll...and if u can why the hell u r not writers...abt the os...loved to read a current track os from u...it was stunningly awsm...so cute sharon wanted swayam to drop her...poor swayam...cudnt do dat...keeping windows open for her prince and cherishing the past moments...awww...dreaming of him...n dat to so romantically...OMG...emotional swayam like always...caressing sharon...again awww...sharon grabbing his hand...wow...sleeping together...waking together at 1 pm :P...rey of course how can he miss it...i jst love rey teasing swaron...so cute...side effects of lone :D :D...

it was a completely awww os...

Rohan πŸ˜Š
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifull one shot..Its just awesome..i loved it..So first of all,i like the way u showned sharon's feelings for her love swayam..She is now wanting to be with him..wanting to confessed her love..
Emotions are very well played with writing..Just loved the whole dreaming part of sharon..She was dreaming of swayam..Talking about how much she loves him..And then swayam was there..to make her dream fulfill..
Loved the complete scene of SwaRon and their beautifull confession..Amazingly written..And last both realizing and getting back to their sense becoz of rey's call..πŸ˜†..
Beautifully written and great work
Sorry,i am here without PM

Prateek
amipatel2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG it was so cute!!! Amazing os
Death_Memories thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awieee such a cute and brilliant osπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
loved the post confession bliss that both of them were feeling😊😊😊
sharon dreaming of swayam and then the whole cuddling scene was so cute.
lol the kiss😳😳😳😳 thinking it was a dream was a nice touch.bechaara rey in dono ke lie cover karte karte pareshaanπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
the ending was just as sweet lol pyaar ke side effectsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
absolutely loved it keep writing more

rinkubathija12 thumbnail
The amazing work from your side after a long time! Its just full of emotions and every word inscribed here is best to explain their state and love for each other. A big applause to you for that because explaining these feeling in mere words is a very big task. I felt felt every word. I want to comment very long but now life is not less than what we call a complete mess. . I would edit this if i get enough time. For now i can't promise anything.
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Firstly.. I love ur DP! 😳

I hope u remember me πŸ˜› We met only yesterday n wen I dropped into d forum I saw SwaRon OS by Megsy. So why not read it? And thank god I did!
This is so amazing! Sharon hugging d pillow tight n dreaming abt Swayam n Swayam watching it from d windoe.. Haayyyee! And both of em end up dreaming in d morning n al dat was a reality! Awww... I loved hw Swayam threw his phone n aaid Sharon n me r nt coming to d college!

You write wonderfully.. This is d first work of urs dat m reading n I loved it <3