Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OyeNautanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
😆 ya phir Shalu ne MYP ko dara rakha hoga apne bandook se isliye yeh spoongiri wale tareef likh rahi hai ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
aafii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg,,,,,,i cant beleve it...how can she dare to say this,,,,,,,main to shalu ko khud he maarne wali thi uski sari hui acting ki wajha sai or yahan tareefon k bridges bna rahi hai MYP ...ufff,cant cntrol my anger ...
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonder if MYP will like it if some leech like character will cling onto her husband in real life... may be she won't be that understanding of the" poor soul" that needs to feed off her dearly beloved hubby then!!
How she expects fans to sympathize with this Shalu character, I cannot understand.  Being the recipient of physical abuse does NOT excuse one of cheating, lying and forcing oneself onto someone else's husband or lover... Absolutely NOT done or accepted!!
Edited by Hopeenlight - 10 years ago
girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

wonder if MYP will like it if some leech like character will cling onto her husband in real life... may be she won't be that understanding of the" poor soul" that needs to feed off her dearly beloved hubby then!!

How she expects fans to sympathize with this Shalu character, I cannot understand.  Being the recipient of physical abuse does NOT excuse one of cheating, lying and forcing oneself onto someone else's husband or lover... Absolutely NOT done or accepted!!

Exactly, blaming others can not ever justify your misdeeds, guess it is really rocket science and hence MYP's pea sized brain is finding it really hard to understand  ðŸ˜•