Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

New FF: Journey to Love (Maaneet) - NOTE PG 3 (Page 2)

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
congrats for the new ff
like is not working

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shangawesomeII

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 24 June 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
congrats for the new ff

shangawesomeII

Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
nice prologue...
maan's last mail...
they only chat through mail!!!!

shangawesomeII

ritzy09 IF-Rockerz
ritzy09
ritzy09

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Very nice beginning...

Maan broke upw ith her online as I guess they met online...waiitng to see what happens next...

shangawesomeII

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 25 June 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

wonderful prologue but very emotional also...

Maan broke up with Geet...aisa kaise kiya usne...AngryCry

did they meet face to face anytime or just they were only chat-mates...

I am sure if he would have seen her then he will never ever think of leaving her even in life time.LOL...so I think he never met her personally...

now Geet is deciding to move on after 3 yrs of getting that mail from him...Clap

waiting for main story to start...

u have decided to update another FF that is very good news...Thumbs Up

thanx for pm...

shangawesomeII

shangawesomeII Groupbie
shangawesomeII
shangawesomeII

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Journey to Love - Chapter 1

"Geeet! God! Could you please make yourself move faster! We got a freaking flight to catch!" my roommate, Pinky screamed from her room.

"Yes yes, I am coming. Just trying to squeeze in, this dumb thing Pinky!" I replied in a loud voice while I struggled.

The next thing I knew, Pinky was there beside me, standing with her hands on her hips. I knew it from her looks that she was really frustrated. Well, who would not be frustrated? We were supposed to be on our way to Singapore International Airport by now. We had a flight bound to Mumbai. 

"You are kidding me! Geet, it is just a sweater. You can just carry it in your hand. There is no need to squeeze everything into your small haversack. You totally amaze me at times. We got to leave this very moment, or else we would not be able to get our boarding pass. Quickly, just make a quick check that you got all your stuff and bring your luggage out. I will call for a cab now. "saying that Pinky took her mobile out from her pocket and moved out of my room to make the call.

I felt so dumb to have spent so much time on something silly. Pinky was correct. I should just carry it in my hand. I quickly made a quick spot check around my room to ensure I got all my stuffs. "Perfect, I got everything" I thought to myself and carried my haversack on my back and rolled out my luggage to where Pinky was standing.

"Awesome, you are here. Come, let's go. The cab should be arriving soon." Pinky said. I nodded my head to acknowledge what she had said. We soon made our way to the ground floor and at the same time, the cab arrived. The cab driver got down and helped us load our luggage into the cab. Soon after, our journey to the Airport started.

Pinky looked at her watch and shook her head. "Uncle, how long would it take us to reach the airport?" she asked. "About 20 minutes, young lady. If there is traffic, perhaps 30 minutes. Let's hope the road is clear." he replied back with a courteous smile. Pinky smiled back and thanked him.

The journey to the airport was rather a quiet one.  Half the time, I only noticed Pinky keeping track of the time. I was praying hard silently that we should reach on time and not miss our flight. Soon, we saw our cab approaching the terminal and we got ready and placed our haversack onto our backs. The cab driver stopped the cab at the drop off location. I made the payment for the ride while Pinky got down and took our luggage off the cab. We once again thanked the cab driver and walked to the check in counter with our luggage as fast as our legs could take us.

"Welcome, young ladies, your passports please." the staff at the counter greeted us. "Ahh, you girls are lucky, we were just about to close the counter for your flight. Here you go, your boarding passes. Please place your luggage up here on the counter. I will check them in for you. Please be reminded, you have got half an hour more to board the plane, hence please make your way to Gate E20 soon. Have a safe journey." he said as we collected our boarding pass from him.

We placed our luggage up, check them in and started walk to place to clear immigration. While walking, I told a quick thanks to the Lord in my mind. We cleared immigration rather quickly and reached Gate E20 on time. All the procedure went well and we were on board plane. The air stewardess on board took our boarding passes and guided us the way to our seats. It was only then it dawned upon on both Pinky and I that we do not have seats side by side. We were placed in 2 different rows.

"Geet, let's do one thing, we will try to exchange either one of our seats with a person who is sitting beside us.  In that way we can be seated together." she told me. I nodded in agreement. We walked to our respective seats. The seat beside me was still empty. I thought that perhaps no one was occupying this seat after all. I was about to get up and call Pinky when I saw a grinning Pinky approaching me.

"Yaar, It's okay. I want to sit there. The guy seated beside me is sooo handsome. I do not want to miss this chance. I will tell all about this when we land. Uff, so exciting!" she whispered to me excitedly. I gave a rather weak smile and told her "Have fun babe!" and then Pinky gave me a quick hug and she went back to her seat.

I was rather sad because it was going to be lonely flight journey. I closed my eyes and tried to relax and secretly wished I would take this time to get some sleep. I was about to doze off when I heard someone tapping my right shoulder saying "excuse ma'am". I mentally made a curse and opened my eyes.

I saw a beautiful set of eyes looking at me and with a smile he said, "ma'am, your seat belt, you have not fastened it. Please do it, looks like the flight is going to take off soon". I do not know what happened. My brain was not functioning at all. Just like how a robot would just act upon given instruction without any sense of discrimination, I acted on the spot. My hands went down and grabbed the seat belt and fastened it. And I turned to towards the window and looked out.

"Oh god. Why must such a handsome guy be the passenger seating beside me for this flight journey. All this handsome guys would surely flirt. Ahh, I better get sleep soon!" I thought to myself. As I was going to close my eyes to sleep, I remembered, I had forgotten to say thanks to him. Hence, I turned to his side and mouthed a thank you. He simply made a smile and continued to read his   book which was in his hands. I took a closer look at the book. The title of the book triggered the unpleasant memories. Before the memories overtook me, I quickly shook my head mentally and told myself a strict no on dwelling on those memories. I looked up from the book and looked at his face.

A thought dawn upon me "Do I know him? Why does it seem like he is someone familiar and close to me?" 

So here it is guys! The first chapter to this FF. Keep giving your comments. :) I am extremely sorry for the delayed post! I will update regularly this week! Promise! - Love,Sneha

Edited by shangawesomeII - 01 July 2013 at 2:38am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ManishaGovindPoonamT-eiya-sporthy_smile28lehr6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6kabslockspriyasreepunam2712_BlackPearl_Donnaa

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 01 July 2013 at 4:20am | IP Logged
so geet and maan have been separate for three years
has geet moved on or she is still thinking about maan
were they only chat friends or had met also
Donnaa IF-Addictz
Donnaa
Donnaa

Posted: 02 July 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
nice update